Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

Dearest Neumond,

I humbly ask for your forgiveness in suggesting that your apparent lack of board knowledge about an annual BWB ceremony that ceased to occur after HBO produced a TV adaption of some fantasy books, led me to assume that you joined our community after such events. The comment was meant as a term of endearment and not an insult. It was a statement of fact that your apparent newness was shining brightly in that moment.

I stand corrected, I apologise and retract the Fl00b comment, It is obvious now that you are indeed part of the old guard who was present for the Pink Stretch, Zorse wars and Oss broken keyboard. As such it is entirely understandable that you have been so completely filled with so much board lore youre your lack of knowledge of a major part of the social gatherings of old can only be a result of your inattentive and reclusive nature.

Yours in penitent contrition,

The Knight of the Laughing Crayon.

PS - I'm role playing an evil character here. I'm much nicer in real life - I'm assuming we are all having fun. If this is not so, please say so. I don't want to push this too far where it is not fun for all. Love to all - the person behind the Knight of the Laughing Crayon.

I can give you a bonus sentence to draw if you want one. Next round should start tonight or tomorrow, depending when I receive these last few pics

Eta: Neumond's guess was a shadow.

Neumond's guess was incorrect.

Sweet taste of victory. :commie:

PS: I at least had great fun thanks to your awesome comic. The sherlock panel was especially great. I even wanted to vote for you. But I remembered just in time that we were having a serious battle here and I couldn´t do that. My honor was at stake!

What. In. Seven. Hells. Did. I. Just. Draw?????

Are you all on whatever Koba was on during the GRRM plays candy crush with a green snake round?

:eek:

Sounds like you got a sentence even stranger than the one I got. (And this one was... I don´t know... Not even a real sentence in fact... :lol: .)

I´m hyped up for the reveal though. This sounds promising. :)

And I love you all! :grouphug: You´re the best!

What. In. Seven. Hells. Did. I. Just. Draw?????

Are you all on whatever Koba was on during the GRRM plays candy crush with a green snake round?

:eek:

<looks around innocently>

Dear,Flower, I have no idea what are you talking about :)

hihihihihi

Sweet taste of victory. :commie:

PS: I at least had great fun thanks to your awesome comic. The sherlock panel was especially great. I even wanted to vote for you. But I remembered just in time that we were having a serious battle here and I couldn´t do that. My honor was at stake!

You should enjoy your victory while you can. Your Picture is delightful. But if you think that apology and retraction was heart felt, I suggest you read it again.

However you have encouraged me to make an appearance in this thread, potentially outing myself. - So glad profiles are disabled right now. - Those of you who go looking for clues using my board activity prior to getting into character are cheating - If you work me out from that please don't reveal me in the thread.

Neumond, and Neumond only Ask me three questions, and I will answer them true with either a Yes or No.

What if we had a very very strong suspicion and just confirm it by checking past board activity?

Fine, I won't tell. Just know that I know. :P

i would have been very disappointed if you hadn't guessed me correctly by now. I think my real identity should be obvious to most players when the second clues where posted.

:stunned:

The knight exists!

And I take what I can get from an evil one like yourself. So I´m celebrating my victory! :cheers:

Neumond dons her sherlock hat.

I am sure that I´ve seen your drawing style before:

1. Were you one of the participants of the previous game?

The binary algorithm teached me to cut in the middle. (I think we´re having more girls so it´s not as efficient...):

2. Are you a girl?

Math also teached me to search for intersections so:

3. Do you participate in the current game?

Want some more clues?

Two lies and one truth:

As a child the knight of the Laughing Crayon met a member of a Royal Family.
As a child the knight of the Laughing Crayon country was inconvenienced by a terrorist attack.
As a child the Knight of the Laughing Crayon claimed a big black bird stole all their underwear.

Just wanted to pass on a warm hello and an instruction to Play on! from rocksniffer. :)

Birdie, pass on my good wishes. And also, I'm a little unclear after his last PM. Am I to replace him with you for the final description round?

ETA: I'm working on moving us to the final round btw. In terms of bonuses, I have one description available.

Archived