Pictionary XXIII Pretty Pictures in the Sun: Final Round

HexMachina

Yes. Yes, you may!

ETA; just because Pebbles isn't playing doesn't mean I can't persuade her to come and use her shock probes...

well i guess i better do it then...

though a shock every now and then is a good thing, no?

We might go slightly over, though hopefully not by much. I have heard from both TC and Neumond and they promised their pictures today :) the time difference with TC might delay things till tomorrow morning but we shall see

That you did :)

I've two bonus chains going right now. One is in need of a description, the other is in the process of being drawn. I'm willing to start one more if anyone wants one though.

No worries TC, you were not very late, but because of the time difference I was sleeping when you got your picture in.

You should all now have an image to describe. As usual, you have 48 hours to complete this task. Your current deadline is:

05/06/2015 09:00 BST

If you have any issues, please let me know.

Status of bonus chains:

1) Drawing (pending)

2) Available for description Available to draw

3) Has not been started yet

Let me know if you are interested in doing a bonus. Thanks.

thank you all for a very speedy round! Took around 12 hours...impressive! :)

You should all now have a sentence to draw. your current deadline is:

CURRENT DEADLINE: 06/06/2015 22:30 BST

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Bonus Game!

Guess Who! Our mystery artist has been careless, and left behind some clues. Or so it seems. Unfortunately, two of these "clues" were intentionally left, and are actually misleading. Lets see if you can work out which clue is real and suss out our mystery artist's identity

Okay, okay, enough cheesy nonsense from me :D Two lies and a truth, two of these statements are false, one is true. The statement is a clue as to the Mystery Artist's identity.

The Statements:

The Knight of the Laughing Crayon’s ancestor was hung for Piracy on the 23rd May 1701.

The Knight of the Laughing Crayon has attended the same wedding as one of the cast in GOT.

The Knight of the Laughing Crayon has met the current President or Prime Minister of the country they currently reside

Enjoy!

*cackles*

Archived