IMDB crediting list episode 10/Spoiler discussion

FookinLegend

For me, if he was one of the zombie horde it would be a let down since that's what everyone else has imagined since season 1. The better story would be him showing up still alive. Just imo

But what would he have been doing all the time? Whoring in Bravos?

is anybody else curious where Littlefinger will be in Episode 10? Just a little?

KL?

Winterfell?

Vale?

On the march with the Knights of the Vale?

I think Littlefinger will take over the role of Wyman Manderly from the books. It would be easier for him to sail north and then march on Winterfell from there.I can see him being the one to capture Ser Davos as he is on his way to Castle Black with a small band of soldiers protecting him. I can see Littlefinger scheming the Boltons and/or Freys with the fake execution to keep the appearance that he is helping the Boltons, but really I think Littlefinger will side with Stannis, and hopefully asks Davos to retrieve Rickon Stark. Littlefinger is a master manipulator so he will obviously be working some angle around Stannis..but if he isn't careful Stannis will see right through him. Stannis already doesn't trust him because they served on the Small Council together.. but he may need support from the Lord of the Vale. Littlefinger is the single most dubious character, and the one we should worry most about.

I just viewed it on the site of the channel that airs she show in Austria. So unless someone faked the sky.at URL, it's an official "previously".

Yeah, I think it's official. If somebody was going to fake a "previously" video clip, they would probably put some more exciting teasers in there than just Benjen, like a clip of Catelyn dying at the Red Wedding

I'm a little disappointed though. I kind of liked the idea of Benjen's disappearance remaining an unsolved mystery in both the books and the show. It adds realism to the world knowing that a character can just disappear without some contrived plot twist later on.

I'm a little disappointed though. I kind of liked the idea of Benjen's disappearance remaining an unsolved mystery in both the books and the show. It adds realism to the world knowing that a character can just disappear without some contrived plot twist later on.

Well, he might only be in a vision/ flashback thing of jon dying. for example, he could see images of those most important to him -- Ned, Arya, Benjen, Sam, Aemon, Ghost -- something like that.

Well, he might only be in a vision/ flashback thing of jon dying. for example, he could see images of those most important to him -- Ned, Arya, Benjen, Sam, Aemon, Ghost -- something like that.

But then the others you mentioned would presumably be in the previously on segment as well, at the very least Ned.

But what would he have been doing all the time? Whoring in Bravos?

We've been discussing that for years. Seriously. I'm not sure what they'll decide to do on show but there is a lot of potential for great story...of the non-whoring variety.

Or he could be leading the white walkers to the wall so the Night King can get a good laugh at the look on Jon's face. But that would be disappointing to me.

Isn't it curious there is no mention at all about the parents of Olly, his stares, some Ghost etc...

Orell death.. nothing.

The scenes you would expect to be in a recap.

Same goes for the Brienne/Pod conversation about Renly and how she wants to kill Stannis.

Benjen could have been doing his job as first ranger - ranging across the frozen waste of the far north to try and find where the White Walkers come from?? Four years , though, is pretty long to be gone.

This will sound extra stupid considering all the death and violence, and against people at that. But all I know is that if Ghost is killed like Grey Wind was with Robb, I'm done. And I don't see how anyone could get close to Jon or live to finish it if he's not locked up or killed before FTW. And since no hint of warging, what else can happen to ensure he's safe?

I believe Yara will be back because the angency website for Gemma has her in two episodes this season.

I'm thinking at this point that they intended to have scenes for her in episodes 7 and 10 but cut the ones in episode 7 and are just going with episode 10.

Benjen should first thing he comes back spit Messner and Fiennes in the face and tell them how he survived all those years in the freezing cold with no food. Sure he might have hunted some, but still... he would be some super mega adventurer, surviving in an ice desert for so long. An ice desert with wildlings who wanna kill him and Others who wanna kill him and wights who wanna kill him...

Just watched the video, holy shit. Benjen and Syrio, my God, havent been this excited for a finale ever. At least we will truly be moving past the books. I wonder if they are showing Syrio to remind the audience of why Arya hates Trant? I could see Arya killing him and having to explain who he was and what he did to Syrio, then Jaqhen turns his back on Arya and turns back with Syrios face. OMG!!!

Just watched the video, holy shit. Benjen and Syrio, my God, havent been this excited for a finale ever. At least we will truly be moving past the books. I wonder if they are showing Syrio to remind the audience of why Arya hates Trant? I could see Arya killing him and having to explain who he was and what he did to Syrio, then Jaqhen turns his back on Arya and turns back with Syrios face. OMG!!!

OH MY SEVEN GODS

I have daydreams where that happens.

If Benjen does return, say he was in the Hardome Wildling party(injured?), wonder if he will reveal Jon's Mother's Mercy.

Actually, him being in Hardhome would make sense. Even if they can't save many Wildlings from a fate simular to the show, a few can get out in the ships.

I think they were showing Syrio to remind us why Arya hates Trant and to remind us how he died. She will probably say something like "What do we say to the god of death? Today." when she kills him.

As for Benjen, I think it will go something like this:

Jon: And that is why I will be marching to Winterfell.

Benjen: *walks into hall* I'm back!

Jon: Uncle Benjen! Where have you-

Benjen: For the Watch. *stabs Jon*

I will officially be awake from now until the finale is over, and probably even after. Who in the seven hells needs sleep.....Benjen and Syrio! On a side note when Trant breaks Syrios wooden sword in the previously on segment, i love the way Syrios expression is just kind of like 'who needs a sword anyway'. Never actually seen him die. My life would be complete if HBO did a Benjen and Syrio spin off.

I think they were showing Syrio to remind us why Arya hates Trant and to remind us how he died. She will probably say something like "What do we say to the god of death? Today." when she kills him.

As for Benjen, I think it will go something like this:

Jon: And that is why I will be marching to Winterfell.

Benjen: *walks into hall* I'm back!

Jon: Uncle Benjen! Where have you-

Benjen: For the Watch. *stabs Jon*

Sounds like D & Ds Season 5 writing to me.

Archived