Dear Donkey...

Nas!

Dear Donkey,

I've always felt superior to my fellow person. Like they're on a level below me.

In fact, whenever I meet an individual whom I consider my intellectual superior, I usually assign to them a strange extra-sensual attraction. Is this 'normal'? What is 'normal'? If it is not 'normal'? Then is 'normal' even relative to me? Since I could not relate to the normality of the situation, it automatically becomes alien, therefore normalcy is considered an abnormality, in which case my 'normal' would be abnormal?

Have I drank too much?

Dear Donkey,

I've always felt superior to my fellow person. Like they're on a level below me.

In fact, whenever I meet an individual whom I consider my intellectual superior, I usually assign to them a strange extra-sensual attraction. Is this 'normal'? What is 'normal'? If it is not 'normal'? Then is 'normal' even relative to me? Since I could not relate to the normality of the situation, it automatically becomes alien, therefore normalcy is considered an abnormality, in which case my 'normal' would be abnormal?

Have I drank too much?

That's more questions than I can process right now. Here's something that may be generally applicable:

Think of life as having a structure somewhat akin to Kafka's The Castle--you simply cannot be better than any other person in this world because the top must ultimately and forever answer to the bottom.

Challenge accepted!

Does make-believe undermine the value of true belief? If I daydream (for example) that I'm on a spaceship crossing the vast distances of the universe at FTL speeds, does that undermine the reality of my daily sojourn to work on the interstate? Likewise, if I casually entertain the thought of an Adonis-esque lover, does that degrade my Real-life lover and life-partner?

I've already poured the next poor-woman's screwdriver, so here goes!

Dear Donkey,

I am tired and poor. I'm definitely part of a huddled mass yearning to breathe free, but I think calling me wretched refuse from a teeming shore might be a step too far.

Anyhoo, do you know any women who might be interested in me? My tastes run to the statuesque.

**interrupts to field this one**

Bakker has utilized an ancient Tekne to graft a flowing mane straight out of Beowulf or a Rhaegar Targaryen music video.

Tease. There is no such thing.

For the Dearest Donkey,

this has been bothering me lately and has kept me up at night. Who is the better swordsman, Sarevok Anchev or Barristan Selmy or Vladimir Putin? (PS. no lasers)

Dear Donkey,

Anyhoo, do you know any women who might be interested in me? My tastes run to the statuesque.

That depends. Could you imagine a real-life scenario wherein a blow-up doll might be described as "statuesque"?

For the Dearest Donkey,

this has been bothering me lately and has kept me up at night. Who is the better swordsman, Sarevok Anchev or Barristan Selmy or Vladimir Putin? (PS. no lasers)

I can understand how you are unable to sleep with this terrible knot inside your mind. Let me play out the inevitable scenario for you so that you may once again have peaceful slumber:

Vladimir Putin rolls initiative.

Vladimir Putin casts Time Stop

Vladimir Putin casts Lower Resistance: Sarevok

Vladimir Putin casts Finger of Death: Sarevok

Vladimir Putin casts Finger of Death: Barristan Selmy

Hopefully that puts you at ease, me dear!

Dear Donkey,

I am a former South American emperor who has been turned into a llama by a disgruntled former employee. I must get back to the capitol palace, depose my former coworker who is now ruling illegally, and get my body back. Plz help?

Dude, just listen to yourself--you use the word "former" three times in your brief post. You are living in the past! You can't live in the past, dude (everyone knows this, btw).

Move on!

I can understand how you are unable to sleep with this terrible knot inside your mind. Let me play out the inevitable scenario for you so that you may once again have peaceful slumber:

Vladimir Putin rolls initiative.

Vladimir Putin casts Time Stop

Vladimir Putin casts Lower Resistance: Sarevok

Vladimir Putin casts Finger of Death: Sarevok

Vladimir Putin casts Finger of Death: Barristan Selmy

Hopefully that puts you at ease, me dear!

You monster. You monstrous, unbelievable, cunning, magnificent bastard of a donkey.

(Dear Donkey - There is someone whom I much disfavor and wish to deal a crippling psychological blow to. What price might I meet that you would do unto them what you hath done unto Lyanna here? - your monkey patron)

You monster. You monstrous, unbelievable, cunning, magnificent bastard of a donkey.

(Dear Donkey - There is someone whom I much disfavor and wish to deal a crippling psychological blow to. What price might I meet that you would do unto them what you hath done unto Lyanna here? - your monkey patron)

Crippling people psychologically is easy. Humans have fragile psyches. I've always found that imposing the perception that they really must make thoughtful decisions about absolutely everything they do really drives people over the edge. Try perpetually heaping responsibilities on this person. It may take some time, depending on how resilient they are, but, eventually, you'll have your sweet revenge.

Archived