Dany's Ruling Skills

We know she will eventually know.

Westeros needs to be saved from many things. Ice zombie invasion is one.

But among things within her knowledge, Westeros needs to be saved from this Baratheon-Lannister regime and its associated power struggles dividing the realm.

Dany will not fight the Others.

Baratheon-Lannister regime is likely to be nearly terminated by fAegon by the time Dany comes. And her invasion will make an even greater power struggle.

I can't wait until you have to eat your words on this.

Daenerys is an endgame character, the Others are the endgame. It's obvious you don't want Jon to have to share the spotlight, but you're just going to have to deal with it.

I can't wait until you have to eat your words on this.

Daenerys is an endgame character, the Others are the endgame. It's obvious you don't want Jon to have to share the spotlight, but you're just going to have to deal with it.

It is not sharing the spotlight in Dany's case. It is stealing it. For 5 books Dany learned nothing about them and she needs at least 1.5 books to finish her own stories (get back to Westeros and win the Dance). I am sorry but you cannot argue with a straight face that this does not make Dany the one true hero of the story, something which Team Khaleesi heatedly argue against.

It is not sharing the spotlight in Dany's case. It is stealing it. For 5 books Dany learned nothing about them and she needs at least 1.5 books to finish her own stories (get back to Westeros and win the Dance). I am sorry but you cannot argue with a straight face that this does not make Dany the one true hero of the story, something which Team Khaleesi heatedly argue against.

No, it wouldn't make her the "one true hero". Jon, Bran, and others will likely be just as important. It's not stealing the spotlight, it's sharing it. Dany coming to Jon's aid is no different than when Stannis did.

Baratheon-Lannister regime is likely to be nearly terminated by fAegon by the time Dany comes. And her invasion will make an even greater power struggle.

If she knows the threat then I don't realistically see a reason for her choosing not to fight the Others.

fAegon is going to be doubted by people and that is going to cause trouble. fAegon is only going to add to the problems. Her invasion could make an end to it.

If she knows the threat then I don't realistically see a reason for her choosing not to fight the Others.

fAegon is going to be doubted by people and that is going to cause trouble. fAegon is only going to add to the problems. Her invasion could make an end to it.

The Northmen fighting for Stannis against Dany and fAegon solidifying his kingdom in the safety of the south are reasons good enough to not fight the Others.

No, it wouldn't make her the "one true hero". Jon, Bran, and others will likely be just as important. It's not stealing the spotlight, it's sharing it. Dany coming to Jon's aid is no different than when Stannis did.

Yes it would. Jon, Bran and the others would be reduced to helpless people who will barely hold the line until Dany comes and saves them. Stannis didnot help Jon. All he did was to create problems for Jon and try to use him out of his true purpose.

The Northmen fighting for Stannis against Dany and fAegon solidifying his kingdom in the safety of the south are reasons good enough to not fight the Others.

Yes it would. Jon, Bran and the others would be reduced to helpless people who will barely hold the line until Dany comes and saves them. Stannis didnot help Jon. All he did was to create problems for Jon and try to use him out of his true purpose.

Stannis didn't help Jon? I guess Jon's extremely small force would have been able to continue to hold the Wall against Mance in your opinion? I know he's a special snowflake, but ffs c'mon :lol:

Why do you assume

Dany having a role in the endgame = Jon, Bran and the others would be reduced to helpless people who will barely hold the line until Dany comes and saves them.

Most likely ALL surviving POV characters will have a role in the war against the others

Stannis didn't help Jon? I guess Jon's extremely small force would have been able to continue to hold the Wall against Mance in your opinion? I know he's a special snowflake, but ffs c'mon :lol:

Jon and Mance understood each other and they would come to an understanding, not unlike the people of Tormund. And Stannis dispersed tens of thousands of wildlings into the Haunted Forest. Most of them should be wights by now save for those with the Weeper or the Mother Mole.

Why do you assume

Dany having a role in the endgame = Jon, Bran and the others would be reduced to helpless people who will barely hold the line until Dany comes and saves them.

Most likely ALL surviving POV characters will have a role in the war against the others

Because it is fox force five and the prophecies do not talk about a single leader right?

Others are much bigger threat to ignore like that.

Even if Stannis could get all the Northmen behind him, I don't see him fighting Dany when the Others are attacking from his behind.

And fAegon has less chance solidifying his kingdom in the south. He can never get Lannisters, Martells and Tyrells under one fold within that span of time. Vale could move in any direction. And there is the threat of ironborn. It is unrealistic to expect a combined South fighting Dany.

Again the Others are a threat to the whole realm not alone the North. Dany will eventually get involved in that conflict if they are really the biggest threat to the realm.

Because it is fox force five and the prophecies do not talk about a single leader right?

I never said it would be a team up. I'm saying the ICE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE that has been hyped up since book one, will likely affect everyone of our POV characters, and we will read about how it affects them and how they deal with it through each of their chapters.

Dany is a POV character. If Dany is alive and in westeros in the final book (very likely) we are going to get to see the invasion of the others through her eyes as well as everyone else's.

Except the HotU vision clearly implies that fAegon will be loved by the people.

Others are much bigger threat to ignore like that.

Even if Stannis could get all the Northmen behind him, I don't see him fighting Dany when the Others are attacking from his behind.

And fAegon has less chance solidifying his kingdom in the south. He can never get Lannisters, Martells and Tyrells under one fold within that span of time. Vale could move in any direction. And there is the threat of ironborn. It is unrealistic to expect a combined South fighting Dany.

Again the Others are a threat to the whole realm not alone the North. Dany will eventually get involved in that conflict if they are really the biggest threat to the realm.

Most of the people are still taking them as snarks and grumkins. Many people think that prayer can save them from the others and demons alike. The threat of the Others are steadily increasing yet most of the people are ignoring the threat.

The Others attacking from his behind is a loose term. They have been attacking people since the Prologue. Yet they still didnot storm the Wall.

fAegon already has Stormlands and when he marries Ariannei he will get Dorne too. He will also carve large chunks of bannermen in the Reach from the Tyrells. When Euron is slain at Oldtown, the ironborn problem will be solved long before Dany comes. Lannisters are not big threat as they lost many good soldiers and commanders.

Dany cannot and willnot send any force to fight the Others as long as her enemies stand.

Except the HotU vision clearly implies that fAegon will be loved by the people.

Most of the people are still taking them as snarks and grumkins. Many people think that prayer can save them from the others and demons alike. The threat of the Others are steadily increasing yet most of the people are ignoring the threat.

The Others attacking from his behind is a loose term. They have been attacking people since the Prologue. Yet they still didnot storm the Wall.

fAegon already has Stormlands and when he marries Ariannei he will get Dorne too. He will also carve large chunks of bannermen in the Reach from the Tyrells. When Euron is slain at Oldtown, the ironborn problem will be solved long before Dany comes. Lannisters are not big threat as they lost many good soldiers and commanders.

Dany cannot and willnot send any force to fight the Others as long as her enemies stand.

This is all conjecture. We don't know what situation Westeros or Dany will be when the others come past the wall.

Everyone will fight the Others. Dany will fight them with Jon side by side (Most likely). Her path to Westeros will take her to the North, to the Wall...

The Sister Melissandre see on her vision riding the horse cover in ash that Mance will find it's Dany. She will cross to Westeros through an Ice bridge that will form. Maybe she will bring with her a Khalasar army...

You have to see all the pieces...

I believe that Dany will fail because her whole "character" so far is the OMG DDDRRRRAAAGGGUUUNNNZZ MOTHER WHO IS BRINGING FUUUURRREEE UUUNNNDDD BLUUUUUDDDD and that what is quite sad it the fact that people still believe that she is that...

When in reality she is a nightmare. A willfully ignorant, self centered, delusional, self entitled, narcissistic she knows that she cannot do it but she doesn't care because she is the blood of the dragon and no one will teach her lessons. Her power comes only from the fact that she had those lizards. Without them she has nothing and right now she has one of them. Even if she managed to arrive to Westeros along with her barbarians and slaves what they Westerosi would think? What they will think when they will see Mad King's daughter,who comes to take everything from them in order to give it to her barbarians, to kill beloved Rhaegar's son especially after her husband killed her brother?

As for the OP Dany's ruling skills are nonexistent.

I believe that Dany will fail because her whole "character" so far is the OMG DDDRRRRAAAGGGUUUNNNZZ MOTHER WHO IS BRINGING FUUUURRREEE UUUNNNDDD BLUUUUUDDDD and that what is quite sad it the fact that people still believe that she is that...

She is exactly that.

But since when were dragons, fire or blood positive?

Archived