Episode 10 is titled Mother's Mercy. What can we guess from that?

Solid Snake

The title for the season finale is Mother's Mercy. What can we glean from that, thematically, to guess what will occur in this episode? Last season finale revolved around The Children, now a Mother... if Lady Stoneheart were ever to appear, this would be the episode to do it.

I think it'll be Cersei being forgiven by the "Mother's Mercy" and having to do the walk through King's Landing. It might also involve the Arya mercy chapter from TWoW. That's all I can think of.

this

and Dany showing the dragons mercy to Khal jhaqo for the mercy he showed to Rakharo(in the show) and Ereoh(in the books)

It's got to be for Cersei's walk of shame, though I was hoping that would be included in episode 9 so we could see the Frankenmountain monster in ep 10. Guess I'll have to wait till early next season.

Cersei's walk of shame, obviously. Also Dany with her dragons.

And "Promise me Ned" is kind of a mercy too, we could have the big reveal! :eek:

I think the biggest question is still,

Will we get to see Lena Headley's boobies or not?

I mean I need to know beforehand to plan whether I watch it with the gf or not ha

I think it is mostly for the walk but we know how D&D like to stretch the title eg The Children. So I love to hope it is Lady Stoneheart and that would for sure break the Internet the way a few actors have speculated. But I'm not that hopeful. I just really hope it isn't a pregnant Sansa.

As for Lena's bewbs - sorry, nope, it's a body double (it was widely reported).

I think it is mostly for the walk but we know how D&D like to stretch the title eg The Children. So I love to hope it is Lady Stoneheart and that would for sure break the Internet the way a few actors have speculated. But I'm not that hopeful. I just really hope it isn't a pregnant Sansa.

But we get to see boobs? And to the untrained eye it will look like Cersei? Cause I can work with that ha

Really, just knowing that they postponed Euron till the other side of season 5 - because of how busy that season was - is what's making me actually pretty hopeful for Stoneheart.

I don't see why the exact-same rules as applied to Euron won't apply to her.

It usually has a double meaning (the title) to mislead bookreaders. If Cerseis pennance walk/FTW is going to be it, I kinda have to say I'd be dissapointed with D&D, since during ADWD and AFFC we atleast had the big shocker inbetween of LS etc..

No, I think it will be a reference to Cerseis pennance walk and something with Shireen/Stannis.

-cersei's walk or the aftermath

-dany and her dragons

-arya as mercy

-selyse/shireen and stannis

-olly stabbing Jon for his mother(and dad) ??? Lol

- jon's warging abilities that he got from his mothers side ??? Highly unlikely I know.

Where the heck is pycelle? And is kevan coming back last he said he was returning to casterly rock.

But we get to see boobs? And to the untrained eye it will look like Cersei? Cause I can work with that ha

LOL yes you will get that. Enjoy!

(Oh but the double is wearing a "pubic wig" aka a merkin aka Lena's term - "rice-catcher")

Green screen technology is pretty wild these days. Really really good. The technical stuff about how they did it is pretty interesting, I think I read about it in the big EW spread in March.

Archived