FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015

Alarich

Very pleased by the American performance. Lloyd very important again. Glad we scored a "real" goal so it feels like we earned the victory, and glad to be in the final.

Male athletes get away with FAR WORSE all the time. Yet I don't see nearly as much divisive hate for some of those male players as I have seen people voice about Hope Solo.

Male athletes get away with FAR WORSE all the time. Yet I don't see nearly as much divisive hate for some of those male players as I have seen people voice about Hope Solo.

Eh, I have no respect for Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, Ray McDonald or any other male athlete that is involved in spousal abuse or the like. I don't see this as being any different. Male or female, an abusive asshole is an abusive asshole.

Eh, I have no respect for Greg Hardy, Ray Rice, Ray McDonald or any other male athlete that is involved in spousal abuse or the like. I don't see this as being any different. Male or female, an abusive asshole is an abusive asshole.

What happened to due process? Or is she guilty by virtue of your decree?

A final against the Yanks would be a dream. Can't see England beating Japan but then I wasn't expecting us to win against Canada either. You never know...

Archived