FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015

Alarich

Yeah, that's very soft.

It's a bit of a weird one because it sort of is the kind thing you can get a foul for outside the box but I don't think I've ever seen a penalty given for something like that.

Yeah, that's very soft.

It's a bit of a weird one because it sort of is the kind thing you can get a foul for outside the box but I don't think I've ever seen a penalty given for something like that.

I'm fairly sure I have, but it's rare that that sort of scuffle gets punished.

Kind of feel for this German squad.

Nah, they deserved to get knocked out in the quarters anyway. Plus it's only the third placed play off so it doesn't really matter.

Given it's a fairly meaningless game you don't want to read too much into it but, still, it's good to see England beat Germany for the first time and overall they've had a good World Cup.

Today's the day! Go USA! I want Abby to get this title! She has all the titles except a State Championship and a World Cup Championship. Can't fix one, but can certainly get the other. :)

I wonder if the US loses will we get to see another bout of tasteless references to Hiroshima and Nagasaki on social media.

It doesn't matter. After the US beat Germany, there were people who made references to WWII.

Archived