Is Myrcella really out of danger? (Spoilers all)

Jessica Henwick (Nymeria Sand) confirms major moment in Dorne for finale. But on the other hand actress that plays Myrcella (same with Doran) is not credited for Mother's Mercy.

http://watchersonthewall.com/david-nutter-and-jessica-henwick-look-ahead-at-the-game-of-thrones-season-finale-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Jessica Henwick (Nymeria Sand) confirms major moment in Dorne for finale. But on the other hand actress that plays Myrcella (same with Doran) is not credited for Mother's Mercy.

http://watchersonthewall.com/david-nutter-and-jessica-henwick-look-ahead-at-the-game-of-thrones-season-finale-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Guess the Sand Snakes decide to get smart and settle for killing Jaime then.

I've wondered about her death.

IF we presume Maggy the Frog's prediction means that all three of Cersei's children will be King/Queen when they die (Gold will be their crowns) that would mean Tommen would have to die first and Myrcella ascend to the throne, wouldn't it?

Who would kill her though? I don't think the Sand Snakes have been set up for it - typically, D&D have been pretty blatant at setting up who we're meant to think of as 'bad guys' an they've been made too likeable. And if it isn't them, there really isn't anyone available (other than Areo Hotah but he is directly under Dorans's command so wouldn't do it). Without a Darkstar like character I can't see who would kill her this season.

The TV Dorne storyline really sucks :I

Who would kill her though? I don't think the Sand Snakes have been set up for it - typically, D&D have been pretty blatant at setting up who we're meant to think of as 'bad guys' an they've been made too likeable. And if it isn't them, there really isn't anyone available (other than Areo Hotah but he is directly under Dorans's command so wouldn't do it). Without a Darkstar like character I can't see who would kill her this season.

The TV Dorne storyline really sucks :I

Bronn.

[edit] Or Trystane.

For this year, maybe an "ear" but not to sweat. Myrcella will be Queen and Trystane will reign at her side but probably not into season 7, Things are moving faster and Dany should be invading Westeros end of Season 6, beginning of Season 7, right when the wall should be breached by the Others and White Walkers.

I've heard through the grapevine that

Myrcella's actress will actually be doing scenes in Debrovnik (according to what a friend of her double had mentioned over at Watchers on the Wall). Based on that, I'll assume that she's fine this season but that there'll be a certain confrontation next episode (one that might require a body-double for her)

I'm anticipating that neither of her two remaining children will die this season and that the season's opening was a complete misnomer.

She'll never be out of danger. Although honestly in the show for the most part no one is honestly endangering her.

She is after all a powerful bargaining tool especially when we consider Casterly Rock plus she is featured not often that I doubt she will die at all this season or if she even dies at all since prophecies aren't always black and white. I doubt that Trystane or even the Sand Snakes will kill her. I see no reason why including Ellaria who clearly stated that Mrycella had nothing to do with Oberyn or the tragedies committed by the Lannisters to Rheager and Elia's children

Archived