Nipples

The Onion Kniggit

And then everybody flops their wieners in Tormund's face!

By the way, how am I the first person to bring up the fact that there's a geographical area known as "The Teats" (ie Barba's Teats/Missy's Teats) in this forum. Do we know what kind of nipples the Teats have?

Maybey the Teats nipples are trees>

And then everybody flops their wieners in Tormund's face!

By the way, how am I the first person to bring up the fact that there's a geographical area known as "The Teats" (ie Barba's Teats/Missy's Teats) in this forum. Do we know what kind of nipples the Teats have?

The nipples of the teats are dark and full of terrors

Nipples is the bastard daughter of Nettles and four men.

Robert Strong,
Bloodraven,

Tormund Giantsbane
and Samwell Tarly.

She was born in a flash of lightning, and has the agility of a sloth, the wits of a boar, the strength of a chicken, and the courage of a mouse.

Her powers are unknown, but men are apparently turned to stone when they sight her large black objects, they are said to be larger than Tormund's member.

Love interests include Nimble Dick, Hotho Humpback, and Harys Swift.

It is known.

You are not wrong OP. There's a huge nipple fixation. From a review I read (the reviewer pretends to be the Incredible Hulk, I don't know why):

AND CROWS HAVE THE DISTINCTION OF INTRODUCING READER TO MARTIN’S SWEET NIPPLE FETISH! AND THANKFULLY, THE COLOR, SIZE, AND PROXIMITY OF EVERY NIPPLE IN THE BOOK ACCOUNTED FOR IN EARNEST. HULK ESTIMATE A HEALTHY 50 PAGES DEVOTED TO NIPPLES AND THE VARIOUS THINGS PEOPLE WANT TO DO WITH NIPPLES. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT INTERESTED IN THIS STRAIGHT-UP SEXUALITY SHIT, NO WORRY! THERE PLENTY OF SUDDEN AND STRANGE S+M BITS WITH IN-DEPTH DETAIL ABOUT HOW WOMEN TORTURED AND THEIR NIPPLES CUT OR BITTEN OFF. IT FUN FOR ALL!

:lol:

What?... Why?

eta: Apology to Roaming Ronin for messing up their quote.

Maybebi missed it, but I think left out a few pairs...

The old women began to chant. Underneath their painted leather vests, their withered dugs swayed back and forth, shiny with oil and sweat.

Daenerys V, Game 46

Maybebi missed it, but I think left out a few pairs...

Well, you've found one place in the books where GRRM describes breasts without describing the corresponding nipples. I'm curious whether he'll correct that in a future printing, as he corrected Jeyne's hips and the sex-changing horse. :)

Clearly, if this thread demonstrates anything, it is the need for a nipples page on the wiki.

A nipple canon page with descriptions of each characters nipples with artist/show rendering.

Then we need a members page that is simply Error page cannot load as Tormund member [img\] is too large

Archived