One Character From Another Universe

BearFrog

Since Dany has her dragons, Jon could discover Grimlock under winterfell or in the far north.

LC Jon Snow rides into battle on the back of Grimlock with Ghost at his side.

ok carried away......

Is Grimlock the banker goblin from HP?

The Doctor.

Nice... but which Doctor?

I'm sure the Seventh Doctor hid something 8000 years ago that he can use to trick the Others into saving humanity and/or destroying themselves. The Eleventh Doctor can play that game almost as well, and he'd almost certainly work getting Jon and Dany together into his solution, which would make the fans happy. But the Third Doctor could just hai-karate all the wights and then make the Others listen to a stern talking-to, which would be more action-packed. And the Eighth and/or War Doctor could just destroy the planet (after setting up a way for him to restore it that we won't see, and that he won't be able to remember, until centuries later when the time is right), which would be a lot faster, if we want to get this done in two books. But I think I'd like to see the Second Doctor just bumble around playing his recorder and somehow fix everything without anyone even realizing what he'd done.

Sylar.

He can figure out how things work. He could learn Thoros' powers, Marwyn's, Melisandre's, hell even Bloodraven's and The Others'. He could learn how to warg, dream prophetically.

Oh, the possibilities.

Kvothe ( The King Killers Chronicles). He could probably play the game well if he wasn't busy chasing a stupid whore all over the world.

Yes Kvothe would make Cersei spin in circles. That alone would be worth the read. He would also likely make Tyrion look the fool.

Actually watching Kvothe interact with just about anyone would be worth the money.

Ashley J. Williams. He already went to a fantasy realm anyway, so he'd feel right at home. Plus, the women in ASOIAF are far prettier than anybody he encountered during his tenure in the dark ages. I can just imagine him putting the moves on Cersei already. Or maybe he could replace Bronn. Instead of stabbing Vardis Egen, he could just blast him to bits with the trusty double barrel. Groovy.

God from the Old Testament. Not something I would want, but for those who say they just want to "finally see an ending": the quickest way would be to bring him into this universe. He'd find them all annoying and be so pissed off that nobody believes in him or even knows about him, that he'd send one big deluge and destroy the entire planet.

God comes, everyone dies.

i can see nathan brazil from the well world series...

or f'lar of pern

in fact, all the weyrs of pern bring 2500+ dragons and all the firestone needed to lay waste to the Others and anyone else that doesn't act right

Plus the rapists, murderers, etc... I don't think any Harry Potter characters would fare very well at the Wall!

Well, Snape survived the Death Eaters, and Dumbledore's machinations! - I'm sure he could take care of himself against your average Westerosi criminal. He'd be about the only one who could, out of the HP universe ('cept maybe other Death Eaters...but god knows what the Wall would look like after they got a hold of it! Yikes! Can you imagine Bellatrix Lestrange in Westeros? Cersei would look sane and reasonable next to her!)

Well, Snape survived the Death Eaters, and Dumbledore's machinations! - I'm sure he could take care of himself against your average Westerosi criminal. He'd be about the only one who could, out of the HP universe ('cept maybe other Death Eaters...but god knows what the Wall would look like after they got a hold of it! Yikes! Can you imagine Bellatrix Lestrange in Westeros? Cersei would look sane and reasonable next to her!)

Good point. I reckon Remus and Sirius would have a good go at it, too.

Archived