Pictionary XXIV - Round 9...bring it home

I love whoever drew my pic. I was a good girl though, and didn't purposely misconstrue things at all (this time ;) )

I know that must have been hard for you. :p

So much of this game happens behind the scenes - curiosity is killing me!

And the game has only just begun. Yes the Big reveal is really fun. Until then you can only talk about what you receive in really vague terms like OMG, WFT? EEW amaising LOL and Oh and that's not a sentence Its a paragraph!

So that was interesting. I hope I understood it, and look forward to what happens next.

Is revising your description allowed. I am having second thoughts.

Yes, but they may not be accepted especially if Lany has all the others. don't edit your PM send another relpy then there is better chance of it being seen.

I have sent out sentences to draw, if by chance you did not get one, please let me know right away.

I know no one really cares about points, but I sort of screwed them up yesterday, but fixed them this morning (so if you looked and you have one less now, that is why)

Oh, and we completed that round in under 20 hours (would have been 18 if I got up at 5 instead of 6:30 :P ) Nice work!

I'm not quite understanding the points thing... where are they?

Nothing, just mental training for the host really. They count the time everybody needed for answering and give points to the quickest ones. Only when BB and Lany host they do that.

I just complained to Lany about the historical (in)accuracy of my sentence. :leaving:

It's about fun. There's no winner, everybody wins a good laugh when we see the results.

Scoring, I suppose, just aims to motivate people to be as quick as possible so we keep to the deadlines a bit more. Plus, adds to the fun because you'll be happy to collect more points I guess. I like the scoring.

I know that must have been hard for you. :P

And the game has only just begun. Yes the Big reveal is really fun. Until then you can only talk about what you receive in really vague terms like OMG, WFT? EEW amaising LOL and Oh and that's not a sentence Its a paragraph!

Yes, but they may not be accepted especially if Lany has all the others. don't edit your PM send another relpy then there is better chance of it being seen.

ok thanks.Will save that info for next time. I think my description was not detailed enough compared to the extraordinary one I just received. :blushing:

And now we are at the half way point :) 36 hours remaining

oh, and I have AWESOME! bonus sentences to draw if anyone wants one

Archived