The Minor Character you despise the most

I'd have to go with Shrike. He was a drowned man who lead an Iron Islander revolt against King Harmund Hoare. The reason he lead such a revolt is that Harmund attempted to outlaw thralldon, reaving, and salt wife ownership. Even though Harmund presumably abdicated (it said on the wiki he lost power bloodlessly), Shrike cut out his tongue, eyes and nose. Then did the same thing to Harmund's mother Lia Lannisters. That Drowned Bastard basically ended the Iron Islands best chance of turning into a civilized and peaceful nation.

This next person might or might not be a minor character, but I'm including him anyway. Bloodraven is a son of a bitch. He invited Aenys Blackfyre to participate in a peaceful Great Counsel, and then broke his word and had the man executed. Afterwards he used that as an example to make everyone vote Targaryens, effectively subverting what was supposed t be a free election. Instead of being executed, he was sent to the Night's Watch with an honor guard (this does not feel like a punishment). Later, Bloodraven deserts in order to obtain immortality (that cave he is in certainly is not the post he swore to live and die by).

This next person might or might not be a minor character, but I'm including him anyway. Bloodraven is a son of a bitch. He invited Aenys Blackfyre to participate in a peaceful Great Counsel, and then broke his word and had the man executed. Afterwards he used that as an example to make everyone vote Targaryens, effectively subverting what was supposed t be a free election. Instead of being executed, he was sent to the Night's Watch with an honor guard (this does not feel like a punishment). Later, Bloodraven deserts in order to obtain immortality (that cave he is in certainly is not the post he swore to live and die by).

He is probably the least honorable person in the asoiaf universe, and that's impressive.

Randyll Tarly. I don't care how competent a commander/lord he is, he's a piece of shit.

Lancel Lannister. Annoying little religious fanatic. Probably the only Lannister I don't like, or at least find interesting.

Exactly the same, in that order too!

After those two, it's that guy:

Ronnet Connington.  People have died for more tactful breaking of betrothals (i.e., Red Ronnet was a d-bag when breaking off his betrothel with Brienne).  And his comments about Brienne in the bear pit were very uncool.  He's not a sociopath like some of the other people who have come up in this thread, but he strikes me as a huge asshole.

and then, the High Sparrow.

He is probably the least honorable person in the asoiaf universe, and that's impressive.

Let's look at the list of dishonorable acts.

Oathbreaking? Check.
Guest Right Violation? Check.
Nights Watch Desertion? Check.
Kinslaying? Check Check Check Check Check ...

He's about as dishonorable as they come.

No mention of Illyn Payne yet?

He's basically an empty shell whose only joy is working as an executioner

We don't know that.  In fact we know very little of him at all, except that he's worked as headsman, he enjoys Jaime's monologues during their training sessions, and he got his tongue ripped out for saying it was really Tywin who ruled, not Aerys.

He may be an empty shell, but we have no proof of that.  I'd love to get an Ilyn POV in an epilogue or prologue just to find out what he's really thinking.

Everyone that surrounds Bran. His chapters make me wanna fall asleep and this boringness transcends onto all his sidekicks.

This is true...although now that they're in BR's cave I would like to hear more from the CotF.  

Bloodraven is a son of a bitch. He invited Aenys Blackfyre to participate in a peaceful Great Counsel, and then broke his word and had the man executed. Afterwards he used that as an example to make everyone vote Targaryens, effectively subverting what was supposed t be a free election. Instead of being executed, he was sent to the Night's Watch with an honor guard (this does not feel like a punishment). Later, Bloodraven deserts in order to obtain immortality (that cave he is in certainly is not the post he swore to live and die by).

Where is this information about Bloodraven from? AWoIaF?

Imry Motherfuckin Florent...god i hate him. i dont care how many ppl say that he did only what he thought was right. I dont care how limited the options were for naval strategies in medieval times. i dont care how CUNNING the boom chain and wildfire was. You NEVER go in blind, simple as that. The dude fucked up real bad.

Bit late but imry did nothing wrong

We don't know that.  In fact we know very little of him at all, except that he's worked as headsman, he enjoys Jaime's monologues during their training sessions, and he got his tongue ripped out for saying it was really Tywin who ruled, not Aerys.

He may be an empty shell, but we have no proof of that.  I'd love to get an Ilyn POV in an epilogue or prologue just to find out what he's really thinking.

[...] up the narrow steps inside the walls to the place where Ilyn Payne had lived for fifteen years.

The chambers stank of rotted food, and the rushes were crawling with vermin. As Jaime entered, he almost trod upon a rat. Payne's greatsword rested on a trestle table, beside a whetstone and a greasy oilcloth. The steel was immaculate, the edge glimmering blue in the pale light, but elsewhere piles of soiled clothing were strewn about the floors, and the bits of mail and armor scattered here and there were red with rust. Jaime could not count the broken wine jars. The man cares for naught but killing, he thought, as Ser Ilyn emerged from a bedchamber that reeked of overflowing chamber pots. "His Grace bids me win back his riverlands," Jaime told him. "I would have you with me . . . if you can bear to give up all of this."

No proof, just Jaime's impression. But I would say it's pretty accurate

Bit late but imry did nothing wrong

he was idiot

Now my choices:

As someone said Bloodraven, who for killing guest was sent to wall happily with his men and later became fkin lord commander! UGH!

Janos Slynt(happily dead)

Randyll Tarly, known as biggest commander alive, and also worst father ever, most sexist man ever, and biggest douchebag ever

This man who was poisoned by Tyrion's shrooms ( dickness on high level)

Daemon Targaryen was dick too.

Honorable mention goes too Bloodbeard and Freys.

BTW, does anyone expect me don't find chett so bad?

And what would the scouts see? Nothing they'd sail up and then have to fight the other royal fleet likely being destroyed quickly.

Imry had 4 times more fleet he could manage something. At least scouts could warn Stannis about chain and other Tyrion's preparations.

Archived