Video Games: Console War Never Changes

KiDisaster

Ugh. I hate ball cam. I only enable it when I lose track of the ball. Is it not just a preference thing?

I guess I'll try and master the tutorials. I've played them before, but I didn't retry until I get a good percentage. I tried Twitch, but I can't tell if the person streaming is any good before I start watching and I was hoping for recommendations. I'll try browsing now.

If if you want to be competitive then playing always with ball cam is the only way to go. If you're only interested in playing casual then you can go with what you prefer. All the top players play use ball cam, so it's not really a preference thing except at low skill levels. I thought it would be bloody hard to get used to it. But I forced myself to only play with ball cam and it is better, no doubt. I'm not proficient enough to be able to compete on line with people, but that's because I have pretty low skill with this sort of game anyway and I don't practice nearly enough. 

One streamer goes by the handle Tru3ta1ent. He plays ranked at a pretty high level, but he's still not totally top tier, so you can seesome great skill from him but you can also see some misjudgements as well, which is good for learning, because if you only watch the uber-pros like Kronovi the talent is just too ridiculous to believe. But he's not a main RL streamer, he's a variety streamer and on any given day/night he might be playing something completely different. His main genre of game is fighters like MK and Street Fighter. 

But if you want your mind blown by mad skills watch this guy win a [edit] 1v3 win [edit] finally found it. http://www.twitch.tv/ryir/v/7762352

I've been playing a little D3 again lately as well. Picked it up too close to the end of the season to bother with a seasonal character, so went back to my original DH. Finally picked up some good legendaries and have the quiver that turns chakram into a hatred generator and it's picked things up nicely. Also got an ancient bow, although it's not the best - I've tried to get an ancient arcane barb but at about 20 attempts now without one, this 10% rate isn't favouring me.

If if you want to be competitive then playing always with ball cam is the only way to go. If you're only interested in playing casual then you can go with what you prefer. All the top players play use ball cam, so it's not really a preference thing except at low skill levels. I thought it would be bloody hard to get used to it. But I forced myself to only play with ball cam and it is better, no doubt. I'm not proficient enough to be able to compete on line with people, but that's because I have pretty low skill with this sort of game anyway and I don't practice nearly enough. 

One streamer goes by the handle Tru3ta1ent. He plays ranked at a pretty high level, but he's still not totally top tier, so you can seesome great skill from him but you can also see some misjudgements as well, which is good for learning, because if you only watch the uber-pros like Kronovi the talent is just too ridiculous to believe. But he's not a main RL streamer, he's a variety streamer and on any given day/night he might be playing something completely different. His main genre of game is fighters like MK and Street Fighter. 

But if you want your mind blown by mad skills watch this guy win a [edit] 1v3 win [edit] finally found it. http://www.twitch.tv/ryir/v/7762352

Thanks. I tried playing with ball cam again but it was too much of a headache, I'll give it another go if I struggle, but for now I'll watch some videos and master the training. 

I think I'm done with my Frankish campaign in TW: Attila. 

The main story, if you will, apparently ends with the fifth chapter, which starts in the year 445, and has as main objective to fulfill one of the victory conditions. As it happened I had already achieved the minor victory condition (and I am one goal short of achieving either a military of cultural victory), so that 5th chapter was over as soon as it began.

My greatest achievement has been to slay Attila in battle, which deflated the Hunnic faction greatly.

Of course I could continue, but the climate has gotten even colder, and for the first time I am faced with a general food shortage. I wonder how long this mini ice age is supposed to last.

Archived