What do you expect to see in Bran storyline in Season 6?

Lady of Butterflies

That was hilarious. TWD has it's terrible moments but that video made up for it all.

There's a bunch for TWD if you only watched the one I linked, keep watching.  There's one for GOT too.

It feels like with the recasting of the Three-Eyed-Raven that there is a promise of a lot more focus. Even if von Sydow doesn't have a lot of screen time he's a hell of an actor. I'm looking forward to seeing Bran and have all fingers and toes crossed that it does have something to do with Jon's revival.

What?  Oh, the topic of the OP. 

They cast Max von Sydow as Bloodraven?  That's cool, I guess, but I think a no name actor could probably do the part justice.  Honestly, I think a very detailed puppet and a good voice actor would make an ideal Bloodraven.  I doubt he's getting out of that tree anytime soon.

Max von Sydow is a fantastic actor, it just seems a waste to have him in a role which despite being very important to the plot, is not likely to require a lot of acting chops.  And I doubt he's gonna want to spend hours getting prosthetics attached to him either.  Bloodraven puppet seems like it would work well.

Max von Sydow is a fantastic actor, it just seems a waste to have him in a role which despite being very important to the plot, is not likely to require a lot of acting chops.  And I doubt he's gonna want to spend hours getting prosthetics attached to him either.  Bloodraven puppet seems like it would work well.

Actually, I am betting that we'll see plenty of Bran, the magic elf children, and the raven.

Bloodraven is going to Exorcise the white walkers.

On a more serious note, I think Bran is definitely in for many flashbacks and prophecies, like ToJ and perhaps some dragons stuff. And I definitely think he'll warg someone or something pretty huge... like a dragon.

This is a good move, Max Von Sydow will bring some serious gravitas to the role, which makes a big difference even if the character never leaves the tree. 

This also suggests Bran's story will be a focus, which I'm very excited about.

By, "you will fly", the Raven probably meant birds? idk. Bran seems too far important to be alive for us just to see him warg into damn birds. He's definitely either going to warg into a dragon, or help Jon in some way.

Or both :cool4:

The only thing that gives me pause is Max von Sydow is 86 years old and they've given the series another year at least. Of course, maybe he'll wither this season and Bran becomes the new Root Directory for Weirnet. 

Archived