The Ten Theories you are sure about (Now with %s)

Jon is coming back -- 99.9%

Littlefinger is poisoning Sweetrobin intentionally -- 95%

Nobody rides Drogon but Dany -- 70% 

Tyrion rides a dragon -- 60%

Lynesse Hightower/ Chief Concubine of Lys will meet Jorah again -- 40%

Ramsay wrote the Pink Letter -- 40%

Bloodraven is manipulating Bran -- 30%

The tunnels from the Tower of the Hand to the brothel were built for Tywin's use -- 60%

Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion are all Tywin's children -- 99.5%

The Iron Throne is no longer a seat of power at the end of the series -- 5% 

(Though I wouldn't be surprised if The North, The Iron Islands, or Dorne had left the Seven Kingdoms.)

100% - R+L=J

90% - Quiet Isle Gravedigger = Hound

80% - Lyanna = TKoLT

70% - Rhaegar's Rebellion

60% - Southron Ambitions, separate from Rhaegar

50% - JojenPaste

40% - Aegon Blackfyre

20% - The Purple Wedding primary target was Tyrion

10% - Wyman Manderly wrote the Pink Letter

1% - A+J=T

*facepalm*

White guys from books are Others. Same guys from show are called White Walkers (for the reason that people wouldn't mistake Others with others). There are no White Walkers in books.

Yes, there are. Mormont, Aemon, Old Nan and others refers to the Others as white walkers.

Alright, I'll play along. 

1. Drogon is Balerion the Black Dread (100%)
  2. Daenerys is Azor Ahai and Khal Drogo was her Nissa Nissa (100%)
  3. Bran is the Last Hero, & Meera, Jojen, Hodor, and Summer will all die (100%)
  4. Stannis will roast poor Shireen and lose his battle with the Boltons (80%)
  5. Littlefinger and Sansa will marry.  They manipulate the Vale to attack the north.  They arrive in Winterfell at the same time that the White Walkers do.  Both armies fall to the Others.  All of them become wights (80%)
  6. Jon Snow's body dies but he wargs into Ghost.  He lives on in the body of the Direwolf (70%)
  7. The Faceless Men hunt Arya and kills her for breaking their rules.  She wargs into Nymeria and will live on as a Direwolf for the rest of the story.  (100%)
  8. Ser Gregor wins the trial of combat for Cersei, brutally killing Lancel.  Cersei sends the Kingsguard and Gregor to hunt down and kill all of the sparrows in the city.  (100%)
  9. Illyrio and Aegon are proven blackfyres.  (50%)
  10. Varys, Tyrion, Jorah, Barristan, the Martells, and the Tyrells prove their loyalty to House Targaryen and help Dany ascend to the iron throne. (90%)

I thought Elio shot down any chances of 'grand conspiracies' and the like? 

Elio said he doesn't believe this theory. He also doesn't believe HR=HS wich seems to be true.

His reasoning is "They are to complicated". I don't understand this reasoning. Those theories are broad, but not deep. GNC seems complex, because it involves tons of characters, not because it is complex.

It is like controlling army. If you will write actions for every solder, it would seem complex. But everyone leads armies with ease.

I can hardly call it otherwise as obvious, since we have both clues and explanations for them. Like "Manderly in toilet=Manderly conspiring" and "Manderly sits in toiler in WF a lot". I think, it obviously results in "Manderly conspired in WF a lot". And so on.

*facepalm*

White guys from books are Others. Same guys from show are called White Walkers (for the reason that people wouldn't mistake Others with others). There are no White Walkers in books.

Oops.

Mormont was deaf to the edge in his voice. “The fisherfolk near Eastwatch have glimpsed white walkers on the shore.” (AGOT, Tyrion)

“Mance be damned,” the big man cursed. “You want to go back there, Osha? More fool you. Think the white walkers will care if you have a hostage?”  (AGOT, Bran)

“Giants and worse than giants, Lordling. I tried to tell your brother when he asked his questions, him and your maester and that smiley boy Greyjoy. The cold winds are rising, and men go out from their fires and never come back … or if they do, they’re not men no more, but only wights, with blue eyes and cold black hands. Why do you think I run south with Stiv and Hali and the rest of them fools? Mance thinks he’ll fight, the brave sweet stubborn man, like the white walkers were no more than rangers, but what does he know? He can call himself King-beyond-the-Wall all he likes, but he’s still just another old black crow who flew down from the Shadow Tower. He’s never tasted winter.  (AGOT, Bran)

“Oh, my sweet summer child,” Old Nan said quietly, “what do you know of fear? Fear is for the winter, my little lord, when the snows fall a hundred feet deep and the ice wind comes howling out of the north. Fear is for the long night, when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and little children are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and hungry, and the white walkers move through the woods.”

He remembered turning in a circle, lost, the fear growing inside him as it always did. There were dogs barking and horses trumpeting, but the snow muffled the sounds and made them seem far away. Sam could see nothing beyond three yards, not even the torches burning along the low stone wall that ringed the crown of the hill. Could the torches have gone out? That was too scary to think about. The horn blew thrice long, three long blasts means Others. The white walkers of the wood, the cold shadows, the monsters of the tales that made him squeak and tremble as a boy, riding their giant ice-spiders, hungry for blood …

As a bonus, you'll note the repeated association between white walkers and the trees... and then there's quotes like this...

“Sam the Slayer!” he said, by way of greeting. “Are you sure you stabbed an Other, and not some child’s snow knight?” 
This isn’t starting well. “It was the dragonglass that killed it, my lord,” Sam explained feebly.  (ASOS, Sam)

Elio said he doesn't believe this theory. He also doesn't believe HR=HS wich seems to be true.  :ack:  :bs: 

Not saying it can't be true, but it's quite a long shot with very, very little evidence. It's definitely tinfoil.

100% R+L=J

100% Robert Strong=Gregor Clegane

100% Gravedigger=Sandor Clegane

80% Others are not evil

60% Jaime is the valonqar

60% Aegon is not a Targaryen

0% Euron=Daario

0% Roose Bolton=vampire

0% Jon marries anyone

0% Jon becomes king

0% Dany becomes queen

I think if the last 2 will happen, so Jon and/or Dany will be a king/queen, then it will be the worst ending.

Not saying it can't be true, but it's quite a long shot with very, very little evidence. It's definitely tinfoil.

Problem is amount of evidence. Last time I've checked there was about 40 points or so. Everything from apperance to timeline and tactics.

Oops.

Mormont was deaf to the edge in his voice. “The fisherfolk near Eastwatch have glimpsed white walkers on the shore.” (AGOT, Tyrion)

“Mance be damned,” the big man cursed. “You want to go back there, Osha? More fool you. Think the white walkers will care if you have a hostage?”  (AGOT, Bran)

“Giants and worse than giants, Lordling. I tried to tell your brother when he asked his questions, him and your maester and that smiley boy Greyjoy. The cold winds are rising, and men go out from their fires and never come back … or if they do, they’re not men no more, but only wights, with blue eyes and cold black hands. Why do you think I run south with Stiv and Hali and the rest of them fools? Mance thinks he’ll fight, the brave sweet stubborn man, like the white walkers were no more than rangers, but what does he know? He can call himself King-beyond-the-Wall all he likes, but he’s still just another old black crow who flew down from the Shadow Tower. He’s never tasted winter.  (AGOT, Bran)

“Oh, my sweet summer child,” Old Nan said quietly, “what do you know of fear? Fear is for the winter, my little lord, when the snows fall a hundred feet deep and the ice wind comes howling out of the north. Fear is for the long night, when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and little children are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and hungry, and the white walkers move through the woods.”

He remembered turning in a circle, lost, the fear growing inside him as it always did. There were dogs barking and horses trumpeting, but the snow muffled the sounds and made them seem far away. Sam could see nothing beyond three yards, not even the torches burning along the low stone wall that ringed the crown of the hill. Could the torches have gone out? That was too scary to think about. The horn blew thrice long, three long blasts means Others. The white walkers of the wood, the cold shadows, the monsters of the tales that made him squeak and tremble as a boy, riding their giant ice-spiders, hungry for blood …

As a bonus, you'll note the repeated association between white walkers and the trees... and then there's quotes like this...

“Sam the Slayer!” he said, by way of greeting. “Are you sure you stabbed an Other, and not some child’s snow knight?” 
This isn’t starting well. “It was the dragonglass that killed it, my lord,” Sam explained feebly.  (ASOS, Sam)

I'm not even sure if WW exist in books. IIRC it is term from TV show placed instead of Others.

I've said I doubt it, though not sure. 

He started some BS argument about reread, so I chewed my words so even a little kid would understand what I meant.

Only TEN? Okay- then I'll have to cheat by doubling up a few...

100% R+L=J

100% Bloodraven along with COTF are ultimately working for the survival of mankind and not with the Others (who are not the good guys in this story-sorry).

100% Gravedigger = Hound / Mountain = Robert Strong

97% We'll get the straight poop on the Tower of Joy and not all the Daynes we think are dead truly are...

96% Jon will survive/come back more human than not

95% The GNC is true in most of its assumptions and Harwin is the Hooded Man.

75% Jaime is the Valonqar

65% The FM chose Arya because she fulfills some Moonsinger/FM prophesy similar to AA that we haven't heard yet (I'm new and growing convert to this one)

25% If the Freys survive as a House- Big Walder inherits the Twins

1.2% Jojen Paste- its weirwood sap folks with some COTF hoodoo mixed in- probably bone meal at worst.

100% R+L=J

100% the Others destroy the Wall

90% Tommen and Myrcella both die

75% Rickon returns as LoW/KitN

70% A dragon dies in the first battle with the Others

60% fAegon sits the IT (at least for a day)

50% Dany sits the IT (at least for a day)

30% both Sansa and Arya survive

25% Jon is one of the three heads

20% neither Sansa nor Arya survives

5% AAr is a legitimate prophecy regardless of who fulfills it

1) R+L=J (99%, because I never presume any of my opinions or interpretations is so correct that it can't be false)

2) Sansa will cause Littlefinger's downfall/she's the maiden in the castle of snow, he's the giant/titan (70%)

3) Jaime is the Valonquar and it will cost him his life (90%)

4) Jon is alive or will come back from the dead in the next book (99%)

5) The Wall shall fall (80%)

6)Dany will sit the Iron Throne, at the very least for a while (99%)

7)Aegon is the Mummer's Dragon/False (50%)

8) Lanna is Tyrion's daughter, or at least the daughter of one of the men Tywin had rape Tysha (60%)

9) Dany or Jon will be Azor Ahai (99% with 50% for each)

10) There will e a second Long Night (99%)

80%- Breanne and Hodor are decedents of Duncan the Tall

70% there is a supernatural reason why there must always be a Stark in Winterfell

60%- Winter is coming is a double entendre . Yes Winter will eventually get here but its also a warning/battle cry for the Starks/ Kings of Winter/ Northern Vengeance

50%- When Hodor started saying his name it helped bring back the WWs because Hodor is the name of the great other that must never be spoken

40%-Septa Lemore is Ashara Dayne

30%- Howland Reed is a descendent of Duncan the Small

20%-Benjen is the Hooded man

10%- Arthur Dayne is still alive 

1. 100% R+L=J
  2. 100% YG=FAegon
  3. 100% Val is Jon's true Queen.
  4. 100% Jon Snow is the 3headed dragon 
  5. 100% Dany is down the Crazylane
  6. 100% Ashara=/=Lemore
  7. 100% Both the Others and the Dragons are humanity's enemies.
  8. 100% Ned +Ashara Allyria
  9. 98% Ashara is dead
  10. 97% The falling star Dawn was made of was really an ancient Westerosi dragon.

Adding one:40% Arthur Dayne is alive.

98% -  Aegon is fake
97%  - Brienne is descendant of Duncan
95%  - King's Landing will burn
80% - Dragonlord blood is a minimum requirement for bonding with a dragon
 70% - Stannis will burn Shireen 
 65% - R+L=J
 60% - no more united Westeros
 40% - Varys knows about Aerys wildfire 
 30% -Jon is a secret Dayne
 10% - BR+SS=Mel
 10% -Jon+Arya