Football XXXII - Start as you mean to go on

Alex.

Cresswell was horrendous today. Jenkinson tried his best to be even worse, but couldn't quite manage. He was really shit against Leicester last week though, so may edge Cresswell on the season.

It is so weird being on the West Coast. It's 7am and we've missed a bunch of games already.

I didn't turn into a fan of the Premiership until college, so most of my games were watched at 4:30 after having just decided to continue the party until the game stopped. It was not good, health-wise.

dcu lost 2-0 tonight. even still we sang out fucking hearts out. we were under sanctions for use of smoke bombs a couple home games ago so forbidden drums and flags. we instead drummed on the seats. i may have left with a seat back that was beaten into submission. 

Thought you lot were exaggerating about West Ham's full backs but they really did have a terrible game. So many individual mistakes by their back line. Ogbonna seemed pretty poor too. 

Also, Zalalem is on loan to Rangers this season. I doubt he's going to start today, is he? Hopefully he gets off the substitute bench. 

Thought you lot were exaggerating about West Ham's full backs but they really did have a terrible game. So many individual mistakes by their back line. Ogbonna seemed pretty poor too. 

The back four were in shambles, but Ogbonna wasn't the worst offender. Tomkins should have come on for Jenks who was dreadful for a second straight game.

Or: Ogbonna should have moved to the left and Tomkins could play in the middle. As bad as Jenkinson was, Cresswell was truly awful.

On a brighter note: I just returned from the Whitecaps game where my boys beat a very good Dallas team AND went top of the league! Woot!

Archived