Which character do you most identify with, and why?

KingStannisFan

Basically it's like this.
I have 4 brothers and I am the middle child
Now when driving to school it was always the eldest who got to sit in the front, no exceptions so I waited for my chance, never once breaking the system of the right to sit the front chair for my honor and loyalty to my elder brothers gave me a sense of righteousness, finally the eldest passed on.... To high school where he'd catch the bus, with my other elder brother only being 1 year younger than the eldest I knew my time was close I knew it was coming I could taste it. as my brother had days off school or went to a friends house I'd get my taste of power, real power but only a taste for it'd be taken away the next day, finally he passed on as well and would have to suffer on the bus. All school holidays it was all I could think of, it was all I wanted and nothing could stop me from claiming my birthright.
First day of school went well, I couldn't believe how great it felt to have all my years of service and loyalty pay off.... But then it happened on the 2nd day as I walked out to my throne I found the valonquar in my seat of power, chaos erupted and in the short battle I manage to reclaim my right, my chair, my power. With the valonquar defeated I spare him with the mothers mercy, I lay down the terms and that is that, until he prays to the mother (RL mum) and pleads and pleads until she grants his wish through pity, I now have to share my great seat of power with the vanquished with one who should follow me loyally as we did our elders... For the chair to be reduced in such a way it lost all meaning, i no longer felt the chair was the beacon it was, the chair made me feel weak, but still the valonquar smiles his smug smile as he sits it.

I feel for Stannis, fuck you renly

Basically it's like this.
I have 4 brothers and I am the middle child
Now when driving to school it was always the eldest who got to sit in the front, no exceptions so I waited for my chance, never once breaking the system of the right to sit the front chair for my honor and loyalty to my elder brothers gave me a sense of righteousness, finally the eldest passed on.... To high school where he'd catch the bus, with my other elder brother only being 1 year younger than the eldest I knew my time was close I knew it was coming I could taste it. as my brother had days off school or went to a friends house I'd get my taste of power, real power but only a taste for it'd be taken away the next day, finally he passed on as well and would have to suffer on the bus. All school holidays it was all I could think of, it was all I wanted and nothing could stop me from claiming my birthright.
First day of school went well, I couldn't believe how great it felt to have all my years of service and loyalty pay off.... But then it happened on the 2nd day as I walked out to my throne I found the valonquar in my seat of power, chaos erupted and in the short battle I manage to reclaim my right, my chair, my power. With the valonquar defeated I spare him with the mothers mercy, I lay down the terms and that is that, until he prays to the mother (RL mum) and pleads and pleads until she grants his wish through pity, I now have to share my great seat of power with the vanquished with one who should follow me loyally as we did our elders... For the chair to be reduced in such a way it lost all meaning, i no longer felt the chair was the beacon it was, the chair made me feel weak, but still the valonquar smiles his smug smile as he sits it.

I feel for Stannis, fuck you renly

Burn him and the chair it is the only way.

I can't choose only one. I think I am a mix of Asha, Arya and Brienne mostly. I've never really been a girly girl, I've been taunted fro being an ugly duckling in childhood so I chose to act and dress like a boy and be one of the lads. Someother stuff lead to me having serious anger issues, but I always tried helping others. Except sometimes the one you help stabs you in the back when you turn around. I have my own 'list' of people. I also suffer from a weird sense of justice so I tend to meddle when I see someone being mistreated/ beaten.

Change of events. I just got a huge sunburn on half of my face - including the ear - and my hair does not manage to cover all of it. What's more I got it because I dared to cross a mountain. 

I might as well see if I got some good red wine to make the transformation complete.

It was a good hike though, more sunscreen next time. 

Archived