NFL 2015 Week Won cont: Return of the Honeybadger.

Jace, Extat

Oh wow, why would you throw a pass there and stop the clock? I generally like aggressive play but you could've left the Cowboys with under a minute and no timeouts to have to score a TD. 

Eli should have taken the sack.

Yeah, you'd think an old vet like Eli would have known this or certainly one of his coaches. Throwing it away was just about the worst thing he could have done. 

And that extra time just lets the Cowboys abuse the middle of the field....

Well if you honestly feel your fandom is going to threaten your sobriety, then I wholly support your decision. If I thought for a second that the Niners would drive me back into drug use, I'd drop 'em like a hot rock.

Oh, I wouldn't call it 'sobriety'. I still drink, but it's a lot better than what I used to do. And I'm sure you get my meaning.

Yeah, you'd think an old vet like Eli would have known this or certainly one of his coaches. Throwing it away was just about the worst thing he could have done. 

And that extra time just lets the Cowboys abuse the middle of the field....

Yeah, he was still well within fieldgoal range, and by the letter of the rules the clock should have been running after that 2nd down play. He went out of bounds, but he was clearly traveling backwards.

Masterful drive by Romo. Maybe some of those morons can recognize now.

Archived