NFL Season Week 13: Better to live 1 day as a Packer than 100 years as a Lion

Trebla

I only got to see the tail end of the game 'cause of family obligations, but it sure was nice to see the Jets win a game so completely. Its just too bad that the Chiefs and Steelers also won since in all likelihood its gonna be the Jets that are squeezed out on tiebreakers if they all finish with the same records. But I just gotta focus on the positive and the fact that the team should be well positioned to compete next year, and that this year was never supposed to go as well as it has so far.

And I can always fantasize that the Patriots lose the rest of their games this season and the Jets take the division. At least for another few hours anyway.

I wonder why I "have a bug up my as"? Maybe it's because my Superbowl contender team just lost their star QB for possibly the season?  Can you see why I'd be a little upset? And not want to hear whining from a Steelers fan about one of our players (who was threatened on social media). You guys won, handedly. Can't you just be happy? 

Threatened on social media... Ahhh, the irony in that. Either or, I hope Dalton makes it back for playoffs. I wasn't under the impression that it was a season-ender. Good luck to you guys.

Threatened on social media... Ahhh, the irony in that. Either or, I hope Dalton makes it back for playoffs. I wasn't under the impression that it was a season-ender. Good luck to you guys.

He has a fractured thumb. If it's a Bennet Fracture he'll need surgery which means season is over. We don't know yet but a fractured thumb on your throwing hand 3 weeks from end of season is not good news.

Whatever. It doesn't matter. It is what it is. No idea why I'm so surprised or disappointed. This happens every season to our best players, guess it was Dalton's turn.

Archived