Donald Trump is worse than Joffrey

Daendrew

He wants to win because his overcompensating ego demands it, but does anyone actually think Trump has the stomach for the actual business of governing?

This isn't about governing. This is about power and ego. He won't drop out because of governing, he'll just get others to do it.

Because having others do the actual governing worked out so well with George the Lesser...

Does anyone think the Republicans or Trump cares? Republicans actually think W was a good president. They don't care about governing, they care about being in power and pushing their agenda forward which is to push the country backward. Governing is a lesser concern.

Agreed. I think the one thing that might get him to pull out prematurely is that he is afraid of losing. I don't think he has the stomach for it.

At this point though, I don't think he believes he can lose. So he won't pull out, because that'd mean admitting that maybe he would lose and that'd be just as bad as actually losing. He's said too that he's okay with losing a few states if necessary, every nominee does, its the overall winning that's important (and supposedly he has people studying proportional states' delegate rules to maximize his number of delegates regardless of whether he wins). So even if he ends up losing Iowa I don't think he drops out; I think it'd take not winning anything up to Super Tuesday that'd cause him to drop out before the big day. Otherwise he's in for the long haul.

Does anyone think the Republicans or Trump cares? Republicans actually think W was a good president. They don't care about governing, they care about being in power and pushing their agenda forward which is to push the country backward. Governing is a lesser concern.

I still wonder if Trump understands that he is running for president, not king.

• 1 month later...

Make Westeros Great Again!

We need to build a Wall and it will be a great wall. It will be a beautiful wall with a great big door to allow Others to come in legally. But they need to wait their turn.

We need to ban all R'hllorists. They are blood sacrificers. They are shadow babymakers. It's a disaster. This is just a temporary measure until our king figures out what is going on and the seasons operate normally.

Archived