Telephone Pictionary XXX - Ko tenei kēmu mō te ririki (DONE - Results are up)

Turinqui-Calima

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Lany, tell Alex and the husband they have to spoil you rotten and treat you well those days. :grouphug: Speedy recovery.

Thank you sweet flower. :grouphug:

5 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:

Take care, Lany. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

not to worry i am up on my grammar...though it don't show round here 'eh, cher.... ;)

and my drawing is in... :leer:

take care of yourself, lany my friend....and remember when you get home friday, to pay attention to any weird symptoms...if any occur get your ass back to hospital...

sending you healthy healing vibes :grouphug:

Thanks, I will. My older son is on stand by duty for the weekend, if I need a ride anywhere

P.S. My drawing is done :) 

Picture described. My apologies to the artist, but it just gives a description rather than tells a story. I couldn't figure put the connections between the various bits.

But it is an awesome description, if I do say so myself.

We're nearly all in for the round, if we get the next one done pretty quickly, I might be able to do the final description! That would be wonderful as I have greatly enjoyed this game!   (or if y'all take really long, I still might be able to describe, just be aware it will likely be under the influence of pain meds :P  )

31 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

We're nearly all in for the round, if we get the next one done pretty quickly, I might be able to do the final description! That would be wonderful as I have greatly enjoyed this game!   (or if y'all take really long, I still might be able to describe, just be aware it will likely be under the influence of pain meds :P  )

I promise to try and do my final picture as quickly as possible.

There is just one person allegedly holding us up this round.   I suggest we withhold all stimulants and probes until his niece delivers.

Sorry, RS  no can do.   Not until the name is bolded or the next round starts. :P

It is known that the best way to encourage SWMBO is through you.

The best way to encourage you, is to deny you're perverse pleasures.

I am not heartless.   I am just ruthless.

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

Sorry, RS  no can do.   Not until the name is bolded or the next round starts. :P

It is known that the best way to encourage SWMBO is through you.

The best way to encourage you, is to deny you're perverse pleasures.

I am not heartless.   I am just ruthless.

Even though I would enjoy watching Nonc wiggle and squirm begging for probes, I turned in my description yesterday evening ^_^

6 minutes ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

Even though I would enjoy watching Nonc wiggle and squirm begging for probes, I turned in my description yesterday evening ^_^

pa,   I'm a hard woman.      You get to watch him wiggle and squirm till TC says she received it or the next round starts.   I mean I believe you sent it, and I know your not late.   but its the principle of the boded name.  If we can't hold to our principles then we are nothing.

besides Rocksniffer will appreciate the probing more by being denied some.

On 3/18/2016 at 8:18 AM, Pebbles said:

pa,   I'm a hard woman.      You get to watch him wiggle and squirm till TC says she received it or the next round starts.   I mean I believe you sent it, and I know your not late.   but its the principle of the boded name.  If we can't hold to our principles then we are nothing.

besides Rocksniffer will appreciate the probing more by being denied some.

:lmao:Pebbles you are so right. Watching him is fun and he surely will benefit from waiting and wanting, two things that he doesn't have to deal with often enough! 

Sorry that the beautiful Sinhala language was too hard for our wonderful host's server. However it was better than my rune translation that I labored over for a day and then could not get uploaded! :angry2:

And finally, I could not agree more, without principles we are little better than Trump!

#feeltheBern :commie:

11 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

my sentence is too fucked up...no translator will work but i am sure our glorious host will straighten me out...

then mine will be in

:smoking:

*whistles innocently*   Although I think you had my starting sentence, so you shouldn't have gotten my last one.

sometimes you have to use a dictionary and do it one word at a time.  But if you have got my sentence this round then you DO know of the language and have even heard it spoken before.

Archived