Telephone Pictionary XXX - Ko tenei kēmu mō te ririki (DONE - Results are up)

Turinqui-Calima

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

*cough cough* It is a description round, that should go quicker than that. :whip:

Sorry, this is my fault. I've been sick and haven't been keeping track of PMs etc. but I've received a lot so we're probably done with the round. I'm back to work today and should hopefully have a time to look through everything and hopefully start next round today.

8 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

luckily i am a genius ... 

:smoking:

well I am glad, cos I'm sure I totally murdered the grammar in that language.

Edit.   People,   the round ends today, so send in your artwork if you have not already done so.

I'm going to be a few hours late, sorry :( I planned on doing it last night, but was in too much pain

I will also need a replacement as of Friday. This just came up last week (they wanted to do it Monday, but that was just not enough notice for me). Even if I get to come home on Friday, I doubt I will be in any condition to play

1 hour ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

I'm going to be a few hours late, sorry :( I planned on doing it last night, but was in too much pain

I will also need a replacement as of Friday. This just came up last week (they wanted to do it Monday, but that was just not enough notice for me). Even if I get to come home on Friday, I doubt I will be in any condition to play

:grouphug: No worries!!! Take care of yourself.

Let me know if you want me to find a replacement this round as well.

9 hours ago, Pebbles said:

well I am glad, cos I'm sure I totally murdered the grammar in that language.

Edit.   People,   the round ends today, so send in your artwork if you have not already done so.

not to worry i am up on my grammar...though it don't show round here 'eh, cher.... ;)

and my drawing is in... :leer:

7 hours ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

take care of yourself, lany my friend....and remember when you get home friday, to pay attention to any weird symptoms...if any occur get your ass back to hospital...

sending you healthy healing vibes :grouphug:

Archived