Telephone Pictionary XXX - Ko tenei kēmu mō te ririki (DONE - Results are up)

Turinqui-Calima

2 hours ago, Turinqui-Calima said:

Lany is right; technically deadline should be tomorrow. Sorry guys! I guess the sooner the better is still true though.

I am just glad I wasn't totally confused again :lol:

I have had so many issues lately keeping track of time and dates and stuff. Some days I feel like I'm losing my mind :P 

35 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

I am just glad I wasn't totally confused again :lol:

I have had so many issues lately keeping track of time and dates and stuff. Some days I feel like I'm losing my mind :P 

Turns out I'm the one losing my mind. Or, perhaps, we're losing our minds in tandem.

I feel like I have not commented in a while, so I am commenting. 

Wow, this is a revelatory post...

(I'm enjoying the game a bunch though - it's so much easier in a supervisory capacity, and we're getting some great bits of art/linguistic excitement!)

17 minutes ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

:lmao: Wow, good luck with that. 

Its a thankless task, and almost without hope, but the day we accept such wanton corruption of our chains without comment is the day the darkness consumes us all.

Agree it's better to have the NSFW develop naturally, rather than get 'encouraged'' in. Maybe we should start having a NSFW bonus thread so that Rocksniffer doesn't get upset by all the modesty in the main threads? :)

ok ladies let me be perfectly clear...there isn't even any human bodies in my picture okay...no flowers fondling each other...no whips, chains or dildos...no Queen Pebs in her dominatrix outfit...nada   <_<

now if i happen to get Leap's sentence at some point i will do my best to draw all the nudity he included...until then a sniffer twist need not indicate harry potter and his member... :eek:

...though i remind y'all that the sentence for that particular drawing was harry potter is wearing different colored socks and no pants...  someone wrote the words "no pants", i am curious what did y'all think i would draw... 

:smoking:

42 minutes ago, TitanCat said:

...are you saying you *don't* want a dirty bonus round, 'Sniffer? :P

of course i want a dirty bonus round... :commie:

my skills are degrading even as we speak....

2 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

of course i want a dirty bonus round... :commie:

my skills are degrading even as we speak....

special RockSniffer Bonus round

Ar ôl clywed am maint llaw Trumps Llywydd,

Mae Dave Cameron yn gostwng yn y mochyn

i roi ei sylw personol at y berthynas arbennig USUK.

I apologize for the political nature of this thread.

25 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Pebble, google tells me this sentence was in Welsh. Nobody told me that languages of fictional countries are allowed in this game - can we also use Klingon and Elvish then?

Nobody told me fictional languages are against the rules.   Just English.

Archived