Characters who haven't killed anybody yet (As far as we know)

On 28. März 2016 at 0:45 AM, house of dayne said:

Any and all maesters and septons for the most part...the high sparrow..ser dontos.

As religious fanatic....... Did Osama Bin Laden ever kill anyone himself?

20 hours ago, mediterraneo said:

Hope your boss is not on this forum too!

Haha! That would suck for me seeing as I use my own name and photo, but I know I'm the only ASOIAF superfan in my office. 

As for the OP, most have been mentioned, but here are a few more:

- Baelor the Blessed

- Jeyne Poole 

- Jeyne Westerling

- Willas Tyrell 

- Gilly

- Shae

- Harry the Heir

- Merrett Frey

- Cleos Frey

Ones I'm less sure about:

- Emmon Frey (Genna Lannister has that man's balls in her purse, so I don't see him as the killing type.)

- Xaro Xhoan Daxos (Wasn't his whole bloody glove on a pillow routine terrifying.)

- Daeron (We don't really get an account of what he's doing during the fight at the Wall. Singing, I would imagine.)

- Ser Dontos (I know the man was a knight, but maybe he didn't actually have to kill anyone to get dubbed.)

- Renly Baratheon (He was too young during RR, and he was mostly just playing around during the Wot5K before he gets shadow-stabbed to death.)

- Mace Tyrell (Sat around feasting while laying siege to Storm's End during RR then bent the knee when threatened. He has certainly commanded men in battle, but has Mace actually killed someone himself?)

Its getting away from 'well known' characters but Tohbo Mott the armoured didn't kill anyone although he participated in making the chain used in Blackwater.

Paxter Redwyn? Like Mace may only have commanded in battle.

Edwyn Frey is explicitly named a bit of a coward in the war council at Riverun but he probably killed someone at the Red Wedding. 

Rickon has not killed anyone that we know of unless when warging Shaggydog.

Sweet Robin likes to see men fly but we don't know that he has been allowed to make that decision. If not, he joins Rickon, Tommen & Myrcella as prominent children without kills.

10 hours ago, sarah.jenice said:

Haha! That would suck for me seeing as I use my own name and photo, but I know I'm the only ASOIAF superfan in my office. 

As for the OP, most have been mentioned, but here are a few more:

- Baelor the Blessed

- Jeyne Poole 

- Jeyne Westerling

- Willas Tyrell 

- Gilly

- Shae

- Harry the Heir

- Merrett Frey

- Cleos Frey

Ones I'm less sure about:

- Emmon Frey (Genna Lannister has that man's balls in her purse, so I don't see him as the killing type.)

- Xaro Xhoan Daxos (Wasn't his whole bloody glove on a pillow routine terrifying.)

- Daeron (We don't really get an account of what he's doing during the fight at the Wall. Singing, I would imagine.)

- Ser Dontos (I know the man was a knight, but maybe he didn't actually have to kill anyone to get dubbed.)

- Renly Baratheon (He was too young during RR, and he was mostly just playing around during the Wot5K before he gets shadow-stabbed to death.)

- Mace Tyrell (Sat around feasting while laying siege to Storm's End during RR then bent the knee when threatened. He has certainly commanded men in battle, but has Mace actually killed someone himself?)

Cells Frey was captured at Riverrun, meaning he would have been in the battle there where he likely killed someone(s)

On 3/28/2016 at 4:03 PM, Woman of War said:

Why do only males count? Are women the better humans?

Margaery

Olenna

Shireen

Myrcella 

Tommen

the masters Luwin, Cressen, Aemon

the Reader maybe

....there are several more

"but they have been in combat" doesn't change the fact, that the person killed is dead. Combat can be defined according to one's personal worldview, as war crimes all over the world prove.

Olenna killed at least 1 person, who happened to be her grandson in law. I think Margaery may have been involved as well.

Does  one have to physically put a sword into someone for it to show up on their kill count?  

If you feel so discriminated against by the previous mention of men, perhaps you could give us a list of women who HAVE killed somebody.

Would Catelyn Stark count, surely her kills as lady stoneheart don't count to her kill list as she was an undead zombie. And since you were so eager to give a list including women, who did Sansa kill to not be on your list?

Does ordering death count or should we add Daenerys to the list. Also, realistically if ordering a death doesn't count then we may be able to add Tywin, who used a headsman rather than executing himself and was surely surrounded by guards during battle.

On 3/29/2016 at 11:10 AM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Off the top of my head people who we are sure about and hadn't killed with their own hands; Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Meera, Jojen, Myrc, Tommen, Arianne, Quentyn, Trystane, Ellaria, Doran, Elia Sand, Obella, Dorea, Loreza, Elia, Rhaenys, Aegon, Joanna, Marg, Olenna, the Monster, Gilly, SRobin, Lysa, Shireen.

Lisa killed Jon Arryn

3 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

With poison, same as Olenna.

Does using poison make it not count? 

I couldn't possibly imagine they don't count because their victims were some of the most powerful men in westeros, making them even more pertinent. Moreover, they don't have the same defense reasons as anyone who has only killed in battle. Or do you count their kills as littlefingers for his manipulation? 

2 minutes ago, Trogdor Targaryen said:

Does using poison make it not count? 

I couldn't possibly imagine they don't count because their victims were some of the most powerful men in westeros, making them even more pertinent. Moreover, they don't have the same defense reasons as anyone who has only killed in battle. Or do you count their kills as littlefingers for his manipulation? 

For me as I have already said it doesn't count.

31 minutes ago, Trogdor Targaryen said:

Olenna killed at least 1 person, who happened to be her grandson in law. I think Margaery may have been involved as well.

Does  one have to physically put a sword into someone for it to show up on their kill count?  

If you feel so discriminated against by the previous mention of men, perhaps you could give us a list of women who HAVE killed somebody.

Would Catelyn Stark count, surely her kills as lady stoneheart don't count to her kill list as she was an undead zombie. And since you were so eager to give a list including women, who did Sansa kill to not be on your list?

Does ordering death count or should we add Daenerys to the list. Also, realistically if ordering a death doesn't count then we may be able to add Tywin, who used a headsman rather than executing himself and was surely surrounded by guards during battle.

Uhu, stop it! 

There is no reason to start a flame war about my post since in the next post I claimed to have been temporarily clouded for naming Olenna. You simply should have read on ;)

On 28. März 2016 at 0:13 AM, mediterraneo said:

Margaery and Olenna did participate in killing Jeoffrey, though.

Ts:blush:, I must have been temporarily clouded, sorry

3 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

That is why I said "by their own hand". Ok we disagree there is no problem with that! :cheers:

You could probably add Cersei by those standards. I'm glad that we can agree to disagree. I feel like all too often I see a disagreement escalate into a pissing contest. 

5 minutes ago, Woman of War said:

Uhu, stop it! 

There is no reason to start a flame war about my post since in the next post I claimed to have been temporarily clouded for naming Olenna. You simply should have read on ;)

Ts:blush:, I must have been temporarily clouded, sorry

•  

Sorry, I reply to posts as I see them. If I wait until the end of the thread to post I forget my points and just ramble on trying to find my point. This way at least you know what I'm saying and why. I did eventually see your redaction and am glad you unclouded,  sorry if I appeared to be starting a "flame war", I just like to type. 

So does the Viper killing the Mountain count?  He clearly damaged him, but the poisin killed the Mountain.

Real question.  This is a fun thread and agreeing to disagree is a good thing.

1 minute ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

So does the Viper killing the Mountain count?  He clearly damaged him, but the poisin killed the Mountain.

Real question.  This is a fun thread and agreeing to disagree is a good thing.

It depends.  If he actually died and Qyburn reanimated him than yes.  If not and Qyburn somehow saved him then no.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor Targaryen said:

You could probably add Cersei by those standards. I'm glad that we can agree to disagree. I feel like all too often I see a disagreement escalate into a pissing contest.

Actually Cersei killed Melara by throwing her in a well with her own hands. Agree on your second part.

1 minute ago, DarkSister1001 said:

It depends.  If he actually died and Qyburn reanimated him than yes.  If not and Qyburn somehow saved him then no.

I am assuming he died, but you are right, maybe not.  I am of the opinion that under that  Great Helm is a different head on his body...but just a guess.

Archived