[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

6 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

Completely agreed! Well said!

This thing about faux-feminism annoys me to, especially when mysoginists who complain about feminists are usually conflating everything too and it also offputs others too. I wish D&D either learnt how stories worked or quit after the first season.

5 minutes ago, Davros Seaworth said:

This thing about faux-feminism annoys me to, especially when mysoginists who complain about feminists are usually conflating everything too and it also offputs others too. I wish D&D either learnt how stories worked or quit after the first season.

I wish they had a more diverse writing team and actually valued George's  rich ASOIAF world and his input. Can you imagine how amazing this show could have been with a showrunner who had Peter Jackson's kind of passion and love for LOTR? If we could have had showrunners who were pro-book and hired people who read the books and expected the actors to continually read the books; we would have had a much richer television adaptation.

What in the blue hell was that about?! She knows what some randomer in a tavern is saying about her and sends her undead bodyguard to hunt him down when he's alone and drunk? I don't...it's....what?! Bloody hell.

2 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

This show is better than a sleeping pill...

Some sleeping pills are fun, give you a fuzzy buzz. Can't say this show is much fun.

1 minute ago, shk12344 said:

Wait until the end. Ending will be "happening"

Why? Just coz Jon comes back to life right before the end doesn't excuse the snooze fest of the previous 40 mins.

Just now, Le Cygne said:

A half an hour later, and absolutely nothing has happened.

Not true. They introduced two brand new characters and then killed them off within minutes. Then they brought out the characters they have spent the last few seasons slowly destroying, which began killing my will to ever watch TV again. It's a veritable blood bath.

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

Why? Just coz Jon comes back to life right before the end doesn't excuse the snooze fest of the previous 40 mins.

Indeed! :lol:

And right on cue, the Dragon Whisperer. He's so special!

Archived