Season 6 Episode Titles

Hey guys!

So the titles for episodes 1-3 have been confirmed: 

Let me know what you think some of this could mean for the storyline. We know from the past that the episode titles often link to multiple storylines.

my thoughts: THE RED WOMAN: obv. Melisandre doing stuff, new priestess, Cercei is somewhat a red woman (Lannister Red); HOME: To early for Sansa to return to Winterfell, really not sure what all of this implies, could be Vaes Dothrak. ; OTHBREAKER: definetely some big Jamie and BRIENNE scenes.

April 24 
May 1 
May 8 

1 hour ago, Protector of Stokeworth said:

Hey guys!

Let me know what you think some of this could mean for the storyline. We know from the past that the episode titles often link to multiple storylines.

my thoughts: THE RED WOMAN: obv. Melisandre doing stuff, new priestess, Cercei is somewhat a red woman (Lannister Red); HOME: To early for Sansa to return to Winterfell, really not sure what all of this implies, could be Vaes Dothrak. ; OTHBREAKER: definetely some big Jamie and BRIENNE scenes.

April 24 
May 1 
May 8 

Sam returning home. Sansa talking about taking back her home. Dany has never really been to her "homeland" Tyrion missing his home. 

EDIT also maybe bran seeing winterfell in the past. 

Oathbreaker is jaime nickname and then brienne being accused of oath breaking.  

1 hour ago, Protector of Stokeworth said:

Hey guys!

April 24 
"The Red Woman"[12]    Well some obvious Jon Snow tease here. Melisandre is referred to as the Red Woman by Davos and they are both together at the Wall with a recently deceased or close to it Jon Snow. Melisandre knows how Thoros has been resurrected, that wasn't changed from the books and shown for no reason.
May 1 
"Home"[13]   Harder one to pinpoint. Dany back at Vos Dothrak? Sam taking Gilly to his home, and her future home? Maybe Jon leaves the nights watch to take back his Home?
May 8 
"Oathbreaker"[13]  Jaime(the oath breaker) returns with a dead Myrcella? Brienne is carrying Oathbreaker so maybe she teams up with Jon(the oath breaker for leaving the NW) the wildlings and Sansa to take back Winterfell? Maybe Jorah finds Dany since he broke oaths to her he is included in this?

19 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

and then brienne being accused of oath breaking.

Just remembered who accused her of this in the books... But looks like they just like teasing LSH with episodes' titles, like with Morher's Mercy.

1 minute ago, Tianzi said:

Just remembered who accused her of this in the books... But looks like they just like teasing LSH with episodes' titles, like with Morher's Mercy.

I get why people thought that but that was all about the cersei and the new gods. 

The episode one synopsis: 

"Jon Snow is dead. Daenerys meets a strong man. Cersei sees her daughter again."

B)

With the title, Oathbreaker, it should more than one meaning, aside from the obvious. Maybe something to do with the NW? Jaime and the Mad King? Jaime failed his oath to protect Myrcella? 

2 hours ago, Tianzi said:

:laugh:

This is unlikely, but could Oathbreaker be our Tower of Joy flashback episode, where we find out what Ned promised Lyanna and why that promise was unfulfilled due to his untimely death.  Probably just wishful think on my part that that episode would be sooner rather than later (also presumptuous of me to assume that it will be a full episode dedicated to flashbacks, but that makes more sense to me than if they were to keep flipping back and forth between past and present events).

10 hours ago, Bran the Shipper said:

This is unlikely, but could Oathbreaker be our Tower of Joy flashback episode, where we find out what Ned promised Lyanna and why that promise was unfulfilled due to his untimely death.  Probably just wishful think on my part that that episode would be sooner rather than later (also presumptuous of me to assume that it will be a full episode dedicated to flashbacks, but that makes more sense to me than if they were to keep flipping back and forth between past and present events).

I think it is going to be action history lessons by bloodraven for 6 episodes before this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived