Best lines of 604

I really liked Tyrion saying: Slavery has been banned from Westeros for hundreds of years (or something like that) and I grew up richer dan any of you.  I'm also kinda affraid that they recognised him as Tyrion Lannister (if they hadn't already) and give that information to Cersei.

1 hour ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

"Small men will never rule Vaes Dothrak again."

Or something similar, forgot the specific quote.

Those were not the words, you quote Ellaria killing Doran, which is an interesting parallel

2 minutes ago, grufolo said:

Those were not the words, you quote Ellaria killing Doran, which is an interesting parallel

I think Ellaria said weak men. Dany used small men instead. Will look up that part of her monologue. 

4 hours ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

I think Ellaria said weak men. Dany used small men instead. Will look up that part of her monologue. 

Actually, she said "You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki. But I am."

21 hours ago, ummester said:

I see this word 'shipping' is popping up a lot? What does it mean? Surely not exporting/importing characters by way of sea?

It's short, for um, Bob.      

It's actually a shortened for of worshipping. Just another pathetic americanism inflicted on an innocent and unsuspecting World.

39 minutes ago, GraveWorries said:

It's short, for um, Bob.      

It's actually a shortened for of worshipping. Just another pathetic americanism inflicted on an innocent and unsuspecting World.

Ah - thankyou - that makes sense - shortened worshipping. Kind of sad that people worship celebrity romance though, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, ummester said:

Ah - thankyou - that makes sense - shortened worshipping. Kind of sad that people worship celebrity romance though, isn't it?

Most definitely.  It comes from those terrible "news" sites focused on celebrity gossip.  Basically it's tumblr talk.  Hope it doesn't catch on too much...

12 hours ago, GuusofhouseStark said:

I really liked Tyrion saying: Slavery has been banned from Westeros for hundreds of years (or something like that) and I grew up richer dan any of you.  I'm also kinda affraid that they recognised him as Tyrion Lannister (if they hadn't already) and give that information to Cersei.

I don't think Cersei knowing will matter too much. 

Not only do they have their own things to worry about in King's Landing, but without Varys the capital can't really reach slaver's bay in the same way that Robert sent assassins to take out Dany

19 hours ago, GilletteMace said:

i also go with the unspoken words, tormund and brienne are off for some honeymoonaction on the battlefield soon...

Yes, the silent interaction between Tormund and Brienne was hilarious and Edd's reaction was priceless.:laugh:

"This is where Drogo promised to take his khalasar west to where the world ends. To ride wooden horses across the Black Salt Sea as no khal has done before. He promised to kill the men in their iron suits and tear down their stone houses. He swore to me before the Mother of Mountains."

"And here, now, what what great matters do the Great Khals discuss? Which little villages you'll raid, how many girls you'll get to fuck, how many horses you'll demand in tribute. You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki. But I am. So I will." 

Archived