Theory in Dany's potential story line

2 hours ago, blckp said:

who called them ice and fire? except some reasons fans decided starks ice cause they lives the north

so sword named ice= starks ice?  or someone was named winter king? makes them ice? lol wtf  grey kings,greenhand kings red kings barrow king marsh kings storm kings so on so on means storm,etc?

Besides obvious "The Pact of Ice and Fire" which was arranged alliance between Starks and Targaryens during the Dance of Dragons. WOAIF you should read it. It's just one of the connections. Starks hold their ancestrial sword who was called Ice and were Kings of Winter again connection to Ice. You want to ignore it...you can write lol how many times you want. Starks=Ice and Targaryens=Fire. It fits and could be one ways to intepretate (not the only one) it because guess what George himself used this terms Ice and Fire as Starks and Targaryens. He worked on this book along with Linda and Elio.

1 minute ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Besides obvious "The Pact of Ice and Fire" which was arranged alliance between Starks and Targaryens during the Dance of Dragons. WOAIF you should read it. It's just one of the connections. Starks hold their ancestrial sword who was called Ice and were Kings of Winter again connection to Ice. You want to ignore it...you can write lol how many times you want. Starks=Ice and Targaryens=Fire. It fits and could be one ways to intepretate (not the only one) it because guess what George himself used this terms Ice and Fire as Starks and Targaryens.

Plus, Brandon The Builder, founder of house Stark build biggest building in world and it was made from ice.

On 2016-7-5 at 7:13 AM, Cragen said:

Starks and Targs themselves and maesters.

so where and who said? it i dont see anything, didn't get jojen meera ?  lion ?water? ice and fire?

Plus, Brandon The Builder, founder of house Stark build biggest building in world and it was made from ice.

COTF is ice now? or Giants ? who build wall or even Night watchers who protects wall?

23 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Besides obvious "The Pact of Ice and Fire" which was arranged alliance between Starks and Targaryens during the Dance of Dragons. WOAIF you should read it. It's just one of the connections. Starks hold their ancestrial sword who was called Ice and were Kings of Winter again connection to Ice. You want to ignore it...you can write lol how many times you want. Starks=Ice and Targaryens=Fire. It fits and could be one ways to intepretate (not the only one) it because guess what George himself used this terms Ice and Fire as Starks and Targaryens. He worked on this book along with Linda and Elio.

wtf no one ever said starks ice, dunno why its called ice and fire pact

who has called ice? in book , the others WW not starks , who said has fire in their blood? -targaryens

its pretty clear, others/WW are ice not starks

danny whole story line right from the start is to conquer 7 kingdom and claim her birth right ( which i think went up in smokes when she had her brother killed by her husband who had the true claim)..she will turn in to villain in the end remember GRRM said hero is the villain of the other side. the final battle will be between danny and jon..

On ‎06‎.‎07‎.‎2016‎. at 0:56 AM, blckp said:

so where and who said? it i dont see anything, didn't get jojen meera ?  lion ?water? ice and fire?

COTF is ice now? or Giants ? who build wall or even Night watchers who protects wall?

who has called ice? in book , the others WW not starks , who said has fire in their blood? -targaryens

Brandon The Builder built Wall, founder off house Stark, he was able to build it because of magic he learned from CotF. Starks original title was Kings of Winter, so it's probably because of ice magic they learned from CotF and role Starks played in Long Night, based how powerful they were after LN it's safe to assume they have crucial role in ending of LN. Ice we see is not first Ice house Stark have, after they lose they original sword they acquired valyrian steel Ice, many people assume that first Ice was WWs weapon. Starks are more resistant to cold same way Targs are more resistant to fire, then other people. Dany being full fire proof is not usual Targ trait, she is unique in that matter. Pact of Ice and Fire is named by GRRM in book called World of Ice and Fire, I give you quote where is that mentioned. Starks are three thousand years older than Valyria, so I don't know how you assume that Targs would be more important in war against WW then Starks.

On 6. 7. 2016 at 0:56 AM, blckp said:

George used Ice and Fire as pact Ice and Fire between Starks and Targaryens. Case closed. It's the author of this story. Cragen here pointed out few interesting things with Brandon the Builder, CotF and connection to Stark. Also they are much older than Valyria. There is even theory about their connection to WW. 

On July 6, 2016 at 5:56 AM, blckp said:

The author called the Stark and Targ agreement as Pact of Ice and Fire. You should do more research. The end. 

I seriously doubt "A song of Ice and Fire" refers to any one person whatsoever, and I´ll cry in delight when both Jon and Dany die way before the conclusion of things.

Did anyone think the story wasn´t about Ned when getting in contact with asoiaf for the first time?

Sansa´s parallels with Elizabeth are very clear, and op is well done, but like others said, it will never be a 1:1 relation. Still, I´m absolutely sure Sansa will be queen before the end, and Littlefinger will sit the Iron Throne after almost everyone else is dead.

Bran will rebuild the North and Tyrion Targaryen the West, and the 7K will be ruled by "cripples, bastards and broken things".

12 hours ago, NutBurz said:

Sansa´s parallels with Elizabeth are very clear, and op is well done, but like others said, it will never be a 1:1 relation. Still, I´m absolutely sure Sansa will be queen before the end, and Littlefinger will sit the Iron Throne after almost everyone else is dead.

Bran will rebuild the North and Tyrion Targaryen the West, and the 7K will be ruled by "cripples, bastards and broken things".

I also think Sansa will live until the end and might be Queen through marriage. But LF will not win. He will be killed and disposed at some point. Jon will die at almost 90%, but maybe his children (son or daughter who knows) will live on. Dany will die at the rate of 80%. Tyrion will live, sure.

On 7/8/2016 at 1:52 AM, dancinglion said:

danny whole story line right from the start is to conquer 7 kingdom and claim her birth right ( which i think went up in smokes when she had her brother killed by her husband who had the true claim)..she will turn in to villain in the end remember GRRM said hero is the villain of the other side. the final battle will be between danny and jon..

I'm not so sure if it will end up in a battle between Jon and Dany as some claim. The key connection they share is not their blood but in Tyrion. Jon and Dany have no idea who each other are, even if they are known to be blood relatives. That is for the bigger picture once things get squared away upon Dany's arrival. 

Rewatching back to Season 1, things are tying themselves up it seems. As the series is coming to an end, shows like GoT, Sopranos, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, like to make significant callbacks to early seasons. In GoT, we have a significant relationship created when Jon Snow befriends Tyrion Lanister. This meeting of these two is significant because there is a common trust from both Dany and Jon to Tyrion, which will make it 10x easier for them to join sides rather than battle it out. This is the key reunion that I cannot wait for, Jon meeting Tyrion once again. Tyrion was the only one truthful to Jon about the NW. Tyrion knows about the WW invasion when he was Hand of the King and Lord Commander Mormont sent Westeros the warning of the Dead rising. He knew Jeor Mormont from his visit to the Wall and immediately picked up that he was not lying. Hearing it from Jon Snow himself would be easy enough for Tyrion to persuade Dany to join.

I see Tyrion introducing Jon and Dany to each other and I know I am going to hate this, but they immediately fall in love with each other (my suspicion as to why they recast Darrio to look more like Jon but also like book Darrio). But it will be bittersweet when they both die in battle and both the Targaryen and Stark line end because the WW will be defeated and there would be no use for those Houses anymore. Mordor is defeated!

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2016 at 3:40 PM, Future Null Infinity said:

I got an idea like this where the events will push Sansa's plot from the north to KL (maybe fleeing the WW) and other events will push Daenerys' plot from KL to the north, they will intersect somehow, Sansa will end up in KL and the Stormborn will end up beyond the wall

But after S6 and looking to the big picture, I'm fairly sure that Danny and Jon are the heroes of the story and all the other characters exist just to help them in a way or another in their journey, examples : Bran helping Jon by finding about his parentage, Tyrion helping Danny by his wisdom, Sansa helping Jon retaking Winterfell (which I'm 100% positive will happen in the books, Sansa will come the vale with the knights)

I think it will be Jon with his 20K+ wildling army that saves Stannis. The Knights of the Vale will arrive once word that Jon Snow has been named King of the North.

On July 5, 2016 at 8:50 AM, blckp said:

so who called them ice and fire? find it lol

nothing special about starks, they don't have blood of ice dragon or ice dragons or something ice,  nor descent of real ice the others , greenseer is nothing special only for starks , they're just normals who lives in the north along with other dozens house unlike targaryens who has special superpowers only targaryens can do(dragon dreams,heat resistant,telepathic connection with dragons )

This is absolutely silly. Starks in the current generation (Jon, Arya, Robb, Bran, Rickon) all had the ability to warg with their wolves via dreams. Sansa never really connected to Lady due to dying too early, but its very explicit that Bran can warg w summer and Jon w Ghost, Arya with Nymeria. Bran just happens to have unlocked his third eye to a much greater degree to become the three eyed raven with  Greensight.

Btw, how could you not consider mind control over Hodor as a human being or the ability to see the past and future an amazing ability? It might not be quite as cool as flying Dragons or forging Valyrian steel... But cmon.  Bran the Builder also managed to erect the Wall and have magic runes carved into it to prevent the undead from crossing past it. The Starks and Targaryens are clearly the two most dominant houses in Westeros and both sufferred tragedy and downfall until Jon and Dany take control.

Archived