Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

And I got the MM aGoT matching that SoS. Tempted, but it will go for to much right now (or so I should think after the development of that other action). In general, it popped up quite a lot of hard-to-find subpress books the last 24-ish hours. Gardens of the Moon, Lies of Locke Lamora, and a cheap Lettered Furies of Calderon. Also 2 MM Clash of Kings

Harr, I will watch with interest.

The only reason that MM ACoK is up at that price was because the matching number ASOS and AFFC were up at the same time. I don't think a MM ACoK has ever sold for that much...

The seller is great though. I picked up a signed first edition of the beautiful blue UK Harper Voyager AGoT a year ago. It shipped from the UK (I'm in the US) and I was so worried about damage. The thing was packed like a tank! An amazing copy. The blue editions looks great on the shelf and really are the only matching set out there.

The eBay listing for the matching ASOS and AFFC will be back up at some point. The seller didn't want to break the set; someone bid over $1500 for AFFC but wasn't interested in ASOS. He has the matching ADWD on the way to him, and rights to future volumes. He'll re-list all together.

For reference, A Storm of Swords #30 was briefly on Abebooks listed for $1000 and is now gone.

On a related note, if anyone has or has any info on A Storm of Swords #404, I'm still looking.

Archived