A compendium of impracticle improbable things that you want in season 7 just because reasons

Frejac

To get the definitive answer of who is the suitable woman to take the love of Jon Blackfyre, Bran will be the referee of a fight by fists to death between Arya, Sansa and Daenerys in the red keep while Jon is watching from the Iron Throne, we will see some "mortal kombat fatality" like "Dracarys"

Ghost runs away to find Nymeria and her wolf pack because he's got nothing to do. They then proceed to completely decimate the entirety of the south and the season ends with King Ghost and his Hand of the King Nymeria and their pack running King's Landing.

Dany got lost on her way and ended up in the Summer Isles. They all liked it so much they stayed there.

The Wall stays up. The Others can't invade. They were a giant red herring.

King Ghost, the first of his name, allows Jon Snow to retain his Kingdom in the North.

The End. Yay!

6 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Ghost runs away to find Nymeria and her wolf pack because he's got nothing to do. They then proceed to completely decimate the entirety of the south and the season ends with King Ghost and his Hand of the King Nymeria and their pack running King's Landing.

Dany got lost on her way and ended up in the Summer Isles. They all liked it so much they stayed there.

King Ghost, the first of his name, allows Jon Snow to retain his Kingdom in the North.

The End. Yay!

This is the one for me!  *fires confetti cannon*

15 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

The End. Yay!

The wolf in the north!

On 10/7/2016 at 4:38 AM, HoodedCrow said:

A literal kraken emerge from the deeps, kill Euron and many ships carrying dothraki and iron born. Naturally, Dany, Tyrion, and a favored few can escape and turn up in whatever remains of Oldtown, and try to save as much of the library as they can, Sam, Gilly and Wee Sam, who is able to tell Dany about the white walkers, dragon warfare, and how to kill ww.

Crakens and libraries, I buy it!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see Theon, Grey Worm and Varys as dragon riders, the three eunuchs of The dragon

I want Gendry to find the americas before Christopher Colombus after rowing for 4 seasons

I want Samwell Tarly to invent the playstation before Sony

I want Daenerys to start a start-up in Westeros : "Drogon airlines Ltd" for charter trips between KL and Pentos

I would like to see a logical development of things in Kings Landing. The Crown has usurped the succession without any input from it's vassals , totally broken with the either the most powerful house in Westeros or the 2nd most powerful house. House Arryn and House Tyrell should call the houses and their banners together talk to Jamie and say there will be no support for the Crown unless a proper succession is put in place. This could lead to a war but the Lannisters would be outnumbered , and logically unsupported by anyone.

Of course none of this may happen when the invasion fleet arrives. It would be in everyone's interest then to just dispose  Cersei , accept Dany , provisionally and avoid bloodshed. 

Of course if southern Westeros would come to their senses and start fearing an invasion from North of the Wall all would start to make sense.

LF would just be moot at that point.

Logic does not always prevail on the show.

Dany meets Gendry, and falls for his abs, but realizes he's usurper seed, and moves on.

She then makes a marraige alliance with Robin Arryn, as he's the only one not afraid of the dragons, and he likes to ride the dragons in and out of his moon door.

Tyrion runs out of eunuch jokes, and stops talking about it.

Starks find new direwolf puppies, that do not ever die, and are in the scenes with them (they will be puppies, and won't need a CGI budget, similar to season 1 direwolves).

Littlefinger convinces Jon to abdicate in favor of Sansa and then convinces him to take Ros's place in his brothels as the new sexposition whore.

Sansa agrees to marry Littlefinger, but their wedding is attacked by the Night King who turns Sansa into a White Walker.

Sansa becomes ice queen Elsa of the North and attacks Dany, who has now conquered the rest of the Seven Kingdoms, with an army of evil snow men.

Archived