US Elections: CTRL ALT-RIGHT DELETE

all swedes are racist

I'm not positive if that's footage of Clinton, but she did have some sort of incident today. And since she was at a 9/11 memorial event when it happened, it had to have been pretty serious for her to leave. There is footage of her leaving Chelsea's apartment later on, looking fine; but it is legitimate to ask what happened in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Fez said:

I'm not positive if that's footage of Clinton, but she did have some sort of incident today. And since she was at a 9/11 memorial event when it happened, it had to have been pretty serious for her to leave. There is footage of her leaving Chelsea's apartment later on, looking fine; but it is legitimate to ask what happened in the first place.

Where has this been reported?

7 hours ago, Guess who's back said:

Why only 80%? Must be 100% right? Trump and his supporters are literally Hitler. Am I right or am I right my fellow liberals?

No I'll stick with my 80% estimate. Theres always a small fringe who have pet isssues and genuine beliefs or vested reasons to be in an incorrect herd. My guess would be those type voters make up 20% of the R's and thats probably a 5% (+/-) figure. Some of them may want to support any R candidate simply based on long family traditions of voting for a straight ticket of Republicans for decades. They may have long ago picked a side and they are committed to the side, come what may,  

At least 90% of the Trump supporters I have met in Wisconsin though, all say they are voting for Trump over a hatred for Muslims, Blacks and Mexicans. Granted thats not scientific, yet I work in a fairly large entity and have been hearing those opinions for many, many months. They are deplorable under my value system, so I dont have a problem with labeling them as such.

48 minutes ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

If she has to pull out for health reasons, does that mean it's Tim Kaine for President? Or would we have to redo the Primary?

Hypothetically, it would be up to the DNC to decide who would be the new nominee. They'd probably pick Kaine, but if they didn't, Kaine would continue to be the VP nominee for whoever they did pick. There's no way to replace him unless he voluntarily stepped down. 

Here's the thing: I don't know if Clinton is ill. I don't care. It makes no difference. An ill Clinton - the corpse of Clinton - would make an infinitely better US President than Donald Trump.

Here's Donald lying about how he helped clear the rubble on 9/11, just in case you think I am exaggerating.

He's not even a good liar. That 'a little bit' stuff is a dead giveaway of a man who knows he's lying. Nobody who had actually helped out would be trying to cover themselves with a qualifier like that.

3 minutes ago, mormont said:

Here's the thing: I don't know if Clinton is ill. I don't care. It makes no difference. An ill Clinton - the corpse of Clinton - would make an infinitely better US President than Donald Trump.

Here's Donald lying about how he helped clear the rubble on 9/11, just in case you think I am exaggerating.

Perhaps she heard these lies and that is what made her faint.  She should claim that was the case, regardless. 

Oh I definitely pick unhealthy Clinton over healthy Trump, and I'm fine with an extremely active VP Kaine having more responsibilites than VPs usually do. But I think voters have the right to know if that's going to be the case.

Archived