TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

Yeah, as far as beasts go, that one is not even ugly. They could have made it like the kraken from Pirates of the Carribbean or that thing at the end of The Voyage of the Dawn Threader.

Hi all, happy weekend! (After a short work week, but I am so happy it is weekend nonetheless!)

19 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I have an exam tomorrrow but instead of studying I went out with colleagues and watched Pan's Labyrinth again. Why must it go like this every time?

You are a university student now, you must be more responsible than that, boy king. :read:

:P

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You are a university student now, you must be more responsible than that, boy king. :read:

Exactly, shouldn't he be getting drunk in cheap booze at least 5 nights a week and eating an unbalanced diet of cheap supermarket food.

Not going out to watch films, how civilised!!.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I'm already a ruler, I can only handle so much responsibility. To maintain proper balance I must be irresponsible in real life.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Exactly, shouldn't he be getting drunk in cheap booze at least 5 nights a week and eating an unbalanced diet of cheap supermarket food.

Not going out to watch films, how civilised!!.

No I went out to drink and watched the movie the day after during my hangover, that's more like it isn't it?

1 minute ago, First of My Name said:

I'm already a ruler, I can only handle so much responsibility. To maintain proper balance I must be irresponsible in real life.

No I went out to drink and watched the movie the day after during my hangover, that's more like it isn't it?

You should attend 9am lectures while nursing your hangover like any good student because mothership didn't raise no quitter! 

Honestly if one relaxed every time one was hungover how would one ever conquer the galaxy? Pfft, amateurs.

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You should attend 9am lectures while nursing your hangover like any good student because mothership didn't raise no quitter! 

Honestly if one relaxed every time one was hungover how would one ever conquer the galaxy? Pfft, amateurs.

Hey, I also studied. It's all about that balance.

13 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

*Begrudgingly approves*

11 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Attending early lectures for a music degree with a hangover was a no go for me, during my GDL I was older and wiser so didn't get drunk the night before I had classes :P.

15 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

*Begrudgingly approves*

Attending early lectures for a music degree with a hangover was a no go for me, during my GDL I was older and wiser so didn't get drunk the night before I had classes :P.

I don't do it too often but I am pretty good at getting up and attending seminars and lectures after a drink or two the night before. Extra strong coffee and a hot shower set me to rights.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I don't do it too often but I am pretty good at getting up and attending seminars and lectures after a drink or two the night before. Extra strong coffee and a hot shower set me to rights.

As soon as I got past 25 my hangovers have gotten steadily worse, I dread to think what they could be like past 30!!.

Archived