U.S. Elections: Trumpsterfire Unchained

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Like I said, I give Hillary the benefit of the doubt, that she genuinely believed she was the true victim in all that sordid stuff, so I don't fault her for her anger towards these women and for whatever she did in the honest attempt to shut down any talk of Bill being a sex criminal.

To me Bill is as likely to have committed sexual assault as any man who fancies himself and has had multiple extra marital affairs. In the very least because those sorts of men think they are babe magnets and no woman would ever say no even if they are initially "playing at being resistant". They are probably all to one extent or another the kinds of guys who think no really means an invitation to convince her to say yes. So sure I believe he could have done it. But I can't say with any confidence that I think he probably did do it. And I haven't seen enough information in the public domain to clearly indicate his guilt or innocence, other than that he's a philandering, in Hillary's words, "miserable cocksucker".

8 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Like I said, I give Hillary the benefit of the doubt, that she genuinely believed she was the true victim in all that sordid stuff, so I don't fault her for her anger towards these women and for whatever she did in the honest attempt to shut down any talk of Bill being a sex criminal.

To me Bill is as likely to have committed sexual assault as any man who fancies himself and has had multiple extra marital affairs. In the very least because those sorts of men think they are babe magnets and no woman would ever say no even if they are initially "playing at being resistant". They are probably all to one extent or another the kinds of guys who think no really means an invitation to convince her to say yes. So sure I believe he could have done it. But I can't say with any confidence that I think he probably did do it. And I haven't seen enough information in the public domain to clearly indicate his guilt or innocence, other than that he's a philandering, in Hillary's words, "miserable cocksucker".

Not defending Bill or the Dump but let's not conflate having am affair or even multiple affairs with being a rapist.  I know you're not making that point either but infidelity isn't a crime, and I doubt theres any data suggesting it's an accurate predictor of sexual assault.

This rape accusation is serious shit. I can't believe I've never seen this. Have ya'll seen this??? http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944 The title is just depressing seeing as, as far as I know, this was ignored until now.

Warning: This is disturbing stuff. The incidents are alleged to have taken place at parties hosted by Jeffrey Epstein, a financier and registered level 3 sex offender.

Jane Doe says that Mr. Trump “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994. Since she was thirteen at the time, consent is not an issue. If Mr. Trump had any type sexual contact with her in 1994, it was a crime.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

[Witness] Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that twelve year old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

This election is political mud wrestling, and Trump is a mud magnet. With Trump we have the last stand of the old wild west, John Wayne's final gunfight, blasting the indians with his shotgun, valiantly protecting the womenfolk, who are so grateful for his heroic chivalry that they let him grab their pussy afterwards. Clinton is the modern age personified, smooth and bland and sleek and morally plastic. 

Miss Washington 2013 comes out shooting fire

According to Rolling Stone, Searles added in a comment on her initial post's thread, "He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room."

Not nearly as vetted at this point. Likely going to be soon though. 

6 minutes ago, DraculaAD1972 said:

This election is political mud wrestling, and Trump is a mud magnet. With Trump we have the last stand of the old wild west, John Wayne's final gunfight, blasting the indians with his shotgun, valiantly protecting the womenfolk, who are so grateful for his heroic chivalry that they let him grab their pussy afterwards. Clinton is the modern age personified, smooth and bland and sleek and morally plastic. 

Trump's never been in a fight in his life.

On the rape accusation, here's what Trump - no shit - said about convicted sexual predator of minors Epstein in a pre-conviction puff piece New York Magazine ran back in...well, frankly, I can't find a date. 2000s?

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Somebody's gonna dig that up soon, no doubt.

Evidently Epstein used to videotape powerful dudes having sex with underage girls at parties at his place for blackmail purposes. Other accused perps include Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz. As far as I can tell the investigations are ongoing. It's some real Eyes Wide Shut shit. I can barely believe what I'm reading.

I have to mention that Epstein was also good buddies with Bill. Because of course he was.

17 minutes ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

Trump's never been in a fight in his life.

If it' emerges that in addition to being a rapist, child abuser, liar, racist and misogynist, that he's also a pussy, who according to the masculine code isn't fit to shine Clint Eastwoods boots, or John Wayne's, then he's finished.  His fanbase will tolerate everything apart from proven 'Trump is a pussy' optics, like film of him crying after being punched in the nose, or running away from a radical muslim terrorist attack, or being beaten up by Mexicans.  

5 minutes ago, Ariadne23 said:

On the rape accusation, here's what Trump - no shit - said about convicted sexual predator of minors Epstein in a pre-conviction puff piece New York Magazine ran back in...well, frankly, I can't find a date. 2000s?

Somebody's gonna dig that up soon, no doubt.

Evidently Epstein used to videotape powerful dudes having sex with underage girls at parties at his place for blackmail purposes. Other accused perps include Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz. As far as I can tell the investigations are ongoing. It's some real Eyes Wide Shut shit. I can barely believe what I'm reading.

I have to mention that Epstein was also good buddies with Bill. Because of course he was.

The reason I'm skeptical is that it sounds like a money grab of sorts.

A Guardian investigation this summer found that the lawsuit appeared to have been coordinated by a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show who has been associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving celebrities including OJ Simpson and Kurt Cobain. A publicist acting for “Jane Doe” also attempted to sell a video in which the woman describes her allegations against Trump to media outlets at a $1m price ta

But that was before, and it has been refiled.

Events have passed this by, but I wanted to respond...

4 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

4 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

It's upsetting that this is a thing.  But so are a lot of things about this campaign.

Strangely enough, this is a belief shared by Peter Thiel, Silicon Valley VC who funded the Gawker-killer lawsuit. Thiel was a Trump primary delegate from California and gave a speech at the RNC and has other strange connections to Trump. He thinks democracy jumped the shark after women gained the right to vote.

40 minutes ago, Ariadne23 said:

This rape accusation is serious shit. I can't believe I've never seen this. Have ya'll seen this??? http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944 The title is just depressing seeing as, as far as I know, this was ignored until now.

Warning: This is disturbing stuff. The incidents are alleged to have taken place at parties hosted by Jeffrey Epstein, a financier and registered level 3 sex offender.

Those the Epstein/Trump child rape allegations from a few months ago?

I remember they were so unsubstantiated that even Gawker explicitly said they wouldn't run with them.

Just now, DanteGabriel said:

Events have passed this by, but I wanted to respond...

Strangely enough, this is a belief shared by Peter Thiel, Silicon Valley VC who funded the Gawker-killer lawsuit. Thiel was a Trump primary delegate from California and gave a speech at the RNC and has other strange connections to Trump. He thinks democracy jumped the shark after women gained the right to vote.

It's also shared by Hugo villain Vox Day. I'm sure that repealing women's rights to vote is definitely going to improve his reach with voters.

12 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

I had not heard anything about this at all until yesterday, and even then I was hesitant on whether there was an actual suit against him because it has received practically zero coverage so far. I'm shocked that this has been swept under the rug for this long.

I only heard about it just now. I remember reading some piece from forever ago on Bill hanging out with Epstein and people worrying he was back to, as Colin Powell put it, "dicking bimbos" because of the association, but I never read about Epstein's conviction, the 17 cases he settled, the court papers documenting testimony of blackmail videos of powerful men having sex with minors, etc., etc., or his decades-long connection to Trump, or the suit against Trump (or the lawsuits filed against Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz, for that matter). I mean. Just. What. 

Oh hey, here's a reporter from People who is coming out with a story. 

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat.
Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger—a looming figure—and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance.
I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

If the folks think that Clinton is tarnished because 'where there's smoke, there's fire' I can't wait to hear what they think about Trump.

3 minutes ago, White Walker Texas Ranger said:

Those the Epstein/Trump child rape allegations from a few months ago?

I remember they were so unsubstantiated that even Gawker explicitly said they wouldn't run with them.

Interesting that. This lawyer writing for HuffPo seems to have disagreed. Take a look. Other outlets are also now reporting because a hearing date was just set. So I guess the Judge didn't agree - at this stage - either.

At this point the notion that Trump is going to do his own TV show is...well, that'd be a special kind of stupid. It's certainly possible, but given the flack Ailes just got and the...what, 6 separate and verifiable stories of sexual assault in the last 24 hours alone? Good luck with that.

A friend said that if the NY Times got sued, he'd skip a day of work to go over the discovery. 

The Clinton camp has basically said nothing at all about tampering, only that it could be possible. They have not confirmed or denied anything. The one exception is what the Sputnik news did - which was manipulate an email so that it looked like Blumenthal was saying something that a reporter, Kurt Eichenwald said - and they called that out. 

And yeah, all the things I've read fit absurdly perfectly with what I know about her and her campaign. It makes me like her more, and wish that she was more open. But I know I'm an outlier. 

Archived