Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

5 minutes ago, principenoprometido said:

it seems that you love the jonerys trash.

I like them and it's the most logical outcome. Will there be happy ending? No. It will intense love affair and it was foreshadowed many times in the book or show so guys are just following George's work.

1 minute ago, Lord Friendzone said:

I like them and it's the most logical outcome. Will there be happy ending? No. It will intense love affair and it was foreshadowed many times in the book or show so guys are just following George's work.

Like I said before I've got no problem with Jon/Dany, but I'm curious what foreshadowing moments are you talking about?:huh:

4 hours ago, principenoprometido said:

fanservice that's not garbage can not be said to be pure garbage love.

Fanservice? Maybe for you but if it has foreshadowing and contains parallels between them. I know people don't like in many aspects but for me It's logical, good and makes things interesting regarding his parentage.

4 hours ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

Like I said before I've got no problem with Jon/Dany, but I'm curious what foreshadowing moments are you talking about?:huh:

Dany dreaming of younger, more comely lover but it wasn't Jorah. His face is shifting shadow and Jon is described as someone who's face is in the shadows, face that gives nothing away as Tyrion said.

When Jon got stabbed, she heard wolf howling and that sound made her feel sad and lonely. There is spiritual connection between them and they don't even know about it.

Of course House of the Undying vision and bride of fire part... one to love signalling Jon. Drogo is first, then on the show Hizdar , in the books Hizdar/Euron whoever. Even if it means literally animals it's Silver, Drogon and Ghost.

Constant parallels, basically showing strength and weakness between them and showing us where one have strength, the other have weakness and vice versa.

On the show Tyrion line about Daario not being first or last to love her. Also parallels even more than in the books, cinematic or storytelling choices. Also, Jon is basically most eligibale bachelor for her.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

Fanservice? Tal vez para ti, pero si se ha presagio y contiene paralelismos entre ellos. Sé que la gente no le gusta en muchos aspectos, pero para mí es lógico, el bien y hace las cosas más interesantes en cuanto a su filiación.

Dany soñando más joven amante, más bien parecido, pero no fue Jora. Su cara s sombra cambiante y Jon se describe como alguien que es cara está en la sombra, la cara que no da nada de distancia como dijo Tyrion.

Cuando Jon fue apuñalado, oyó aullidos de lobo y ese sonido la hizo sentir triste y solitario. Hay conexión espiritual Transcurrirá ellos y ellos ni siquiera saben al respecto.

Por supuesto Cámara de la visión Eterna y la novia de fuego parte ... uno al amor de señalización Jon. Drogo es primero, y luego en el programa Hizdar, en los libros Hizdar / Euron quien sea. Incluso si eso significa literalmente animales es de plata, Drogon y Ghost.

paralelismos constantes, mostrando básicamente srength y debilidad entre ellos y que nos muestra donde uno tiene la fuerza, el otro tiene debilidad y viceversa.

En la línea de espectáculo sobre Tyrion Daario no ser el primero o el último amarla. También es paralelo aún más que en las elecciones libros, cinematográficas o de narración. Además, Jon es, básicamente, el soltero más eligibale para ella.

is quite annoying to have to be so fanservice only hope the idiot platinum die or that stupid / romance cliche fanservice not last long.

24 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Folks, leaks are likely true. At least dragonpit. Even Pilou Asbaek is in Sevilla.

That doesn't mean anything. Theon was beaten by a guy with a haircut that resembles a lot Euron and the leaks didn't say that.

Plus, we also know from a long time ago that there will be a lot of characters there...

Just now, Meera of Tarth said:

That doesn't mean anything. Theon was beaten by a guy with a haircut that resembles a lot Euron and the leaks didn't say that.

Guy only looked like Euron because if you remember... these are same guys who brought Theon to Dragonstone ... when Jon upperhanded him. But leaks said that Euron is at dragonpit ... and Pilou is in Sevilla. He head a dinner with Nikolaj and eating tapas or some kind of food.

39 minutes ago, OldGimletEye said:

I don't necessarily take issue with this basic proposition. But, it isn't always true. Some times it's true. Sometimes it's not.

If Dany acknowledges Aerys' crimes and acknowledges his over reaches of power and acknowledges the justness of his removal and then helps to defeat the Others, how is she being a despot?

In fairness to her, I think you have to see what she actually does in Westeros before making final judgement.

It is always true people with absolute power cannot use it.  It is impossible to do so. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Guy only looked like Euron because if you remember... these are same guys who brought Theon to Dragonstone ... when Jon upperhanded him. But leaks said that Euron is at dragonpit ... and Pilou is in Sevilla. He head a dinner with Nikolaj and eating tapas or some kind of food.

I don't know about that. I haven't read about people bringing Theon to Dragonstone anywhere (not saying it's not true).

The guy looks very very similar to Euron, especially with the haircut and he's the one beating him actually, not the others.

I am reading the leaks and they don't specify who is in the dragonpit, but of course there are many versions of the "leaks" and they might have been updated. Do you have the link?

And as far as I remember, many people would be involved in that scene according to reliable sources, even Brienne, but the leaker only confirmed Brienne after people asked him.

3 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I don't know about that. I haven't read about people bringing Theon to Dragonstone anywhere (not saying it's not true).

The guy looks very very similar to Euron, especially with the haircut and it's the one beating him actually, not the others.

I am reading the leaks and they don't specify who is in the dragonpit, but of course there are many versions of the "leaks" and they might have been updated. Do you have the link?

And as far as I remember, many people would be involved in that scene according to reliable sources, even Brienne, but the leaker only confirmed Brienne after people asked him.

Ironborn brought Theon to Dragonstone and Jon welcomed Theon.

The guy who beat up Theon is looking like the one who brought him to Dragonstone.

Leaks only says Jon, Dany, Euron, Cersei, Tyrion and Montain cutting wight in half. Tyrion asks Cersei for a moment and conversation. Euron said fuck it and went to Iron Islands. Jon brought a wight and Dany went to North too. So they came together. Yes, WotW and L7R ,mentioned Davos, Brienne and Missandei. Actually, there will be multiple scenes for a lot of characters. Brienne and Jaime do have a conversation.

5 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Ironborn brought Theon to Dragonstone and Jon welcomed Theon.

The guy who beat up Theon is looking like the one who brought him to Dragonstone.

Leaks only says Jon, Dany, Euron, Cersei, Tyrion and Montain cutting wight in half. Tyrion asks Cersei for a moment and conversation. Euron said fuck it and went to Iron Islands. Jon brought a wight and Dany went to North too. So they came together. Yes, WotW and L7R ,mentioned Davos, Brienne and Missandei. Actually, there will be multiple scenes for a lot of characters. Brienne and Jaime do have a conversation.

I haven't seen any pic of anyone bringing Theon to the shore nor reading about that in the leaks,

About the dragonpit...do you know where is the ink that says that? I'm  looking at this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/57rb46/spoilers_infinite_can_this_be_real_i_need_to_talk/d8ua24c/

27 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Fanservice? Maybe for you but if it has foreshadowing and contains parallels between them. I know people don't like in many aspects but for me It's logical, good and makes things interesting regarding his parentage.

Dany dreaming of younger, more comely lover but it wasn't Jorah. His face s shifting shadow and Jon is described as someone who's face is in the shadows, face that gives nothing away as Tyrion said.

When Jon got stabbed, she heard wolf howling and that sound made her feel sad and lonely. There is spiritual connection betwen them and they don't even know about it.

Of course House of the Undying vision and bride of fire part... one to love signalling Jon. Drogo is first, then on the show Hizdar , in the books Hizdar/Euron whoever. Even if it means literally animals it's Silver, Drogon and Ghost.

Constant parallels, basically showing srength and weakness between them and showing us where one have strength, the other have weakness and vice versa.

On the show Tyrion line about Daario not being first or last to love her. Also parallels even more than in the books, cinematic or storytelling choices. Also, Jon is basically most eligibale bachelor for her.

Interesting...

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Not sure what you're aiming at? Probably incest or aunt/nephew. It's not because of Jon and Dany but it smply is not incest by laws of Westeros, just like Jon and Sansa or Arya as cousins.

I wouldn't really classified Dany as a dictator. We don't know the context... so for example Dany might give them positon of Warden of the North which is good position or Sansa could be Wardeness.

You get the impression that Jon is submissive boy toy. Then why Jon rejected her ask to kneel on the first meeting if  he's submissive boy toy? Why is Jon taking charge and leading expedition, Dany would hardly recomended that or why is Jon on the pics walking side by side and acting like they're equals?

Are Jorah, Tyrion or Ser Barristan blind followers? No. They have been very vocal and pointed out mistakes and how to handle situations. Dany listened to them. If they were blind followers, then they would never questioned her. Jorah questioned her deal with Kraznys, that dragons are not her babies and that she shouldn't trust Qarth and their people and that allies are in Westeros. Barristan wanted fair trial for Son of the Harpy, pointed out her fathers crimes. Tyrion also pointed out Aerys and that he wanted to do with King's Landing and also how to rule, Daario advised to re.open fighting pits.

Submitting to Dany and kneeling to her on any situation means that he is her submissive boy toy.  Sorry Dear but being the submissive lieutenant to the medieval dictator is not a position of influence.  Who the f' cares about being Warden of the North to an evil dictator with dragons who enjoys burning people for giggles.  Seriously, let's be the submissive evil lieutenants who get burned up before the evil dictator does.  Duh.  Why would Jon want to be Dany's Euron again.  

And sorry, but kneeling means that he is her submissive boy toy.  Kneeling means that Dany gets to push him around and dictate what he does.  Kneeling means that Dany is essentially in charge and Jon has no say unless Dany allows him to do something for giggles.  Sorry, but kneeling to the medieval monarch means that she/he/it is in charge, not you.  Absolute power means that.  It is just absolute power.  And even if she wants to allow her boy toy the semblance of some authority, Dany is still in charge because she holds the ultimate authority.  And no one can hold absolute authority for good.  As I pointed out, absolute authority corrupts absolutely and it corrupt the "good" more than most.

As for her "fans," most of them are slaves who worship her for freeing them.  Jorah and Barristan don't but are limited in their ability to criticize because of who they are.  Jorah is in love with Dany and Barristan is a servant.  They cannot really criticize her.  

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I haven't seen any pic of anyone bringing Theon to the shore nor reading about that in the leaks,

About the dragonpit...do you know where is the ink that says that? I'm  looking at this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/57rb46/spoilers_infinite_can_this_be_real_i_need_to_talk/d8ua24c/

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3793378/kit-harington-alfie-allen-game-of-thrones-set-photos-33/

The guy behind Theon look exactly like the one beating him up. Maybe it's because Theon let himself to be pushed around by Jon or simply because he abandoned Yara at the battle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

21 minutes ago, kg1982 said:

Submitting to Dany and kneeling to her on any situation means that he is her submissive boy toy.  Sorry Dear but being the submissive lieutenant to the medieval dictator is not a position of influence.  Who the f' cares about being Warden of the North to an evil dictator with dragons who enjoys burning people for giggles.  Seriously, let's be the submissive evil lieutenants who get burned up before the evil dictator does.  Duh.  Why would Jon want to be Dany's Euron again.  

Iam not your "Dear". That's first.

I don't know if you understand plain English but we don't know context and what happened. He refused her before but then he did it. Evil dictator? I know you hate her but your hatred is borderline irrational. But that comes from Jon fans or vice versa from Dany to Jon. I've seen it. Did she ever enjoyed burning people? No. Khals were abusing her and nobility of Meereen she didn'T enjoyed it but let's be honest these guy weren't completely innocent. Slavery is bad.

And sorry, but kneeling means that he is her submissive boy toy.  Kneeling means that Dany gets to push him around and dictate what he does.  Kneeling means that Dany is essentially in charge and Jon has no say unless Dany allows him to do something for giggles.  Sorry, but kneeling to the medieval monarch means that she/he/it is in charge, not you.  Absolute power means that.  It is just absolute power.  And even if she wants to allow her boy toy the semblance of some authority, Dany is still in charge because she holds the ultimate authority.  And no one can hold absolute authority for good.  As I pointed out, absolute authority corrupts absolutely and it corrupt the "good" more than most.

It doesn't mean submissive boy toy. You must've read different leak then. It doesn't mean she gets to push him around because as you see in pictures...they seem equal. Maybe you want it by the sound of it... you keep saying this. It's absolute and really tired of explaining to you. You want hating on her, oh poor Jon is her puppy and all those things, fine.

As for her "fans," most of them are slaves who worship her for freeing them.  Jorah and Barristan don't but are limited in their ability to criticize because of who they are.  Jorah is in love with Dany and Barristan is a servant.  They cannot really criticize her.

And again Barristan and Jorah criticized her throught her journey. So did Tyrion. Slaves worships up her and why not? She free them and it's their choice if they show her graditude. If it was Jon, would you be saying that? Probably not.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3793378/kit-harington-alfie-allen-game-of-thrones-set-photos-33/

El hombre detrás Theon se ve exactamente como la que golpearlo. Tal vez sea porque Teón dejó de ser empujado por Jon o simplemente porque abandonó Yara en la batalla.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

it seems that you believe all that garbage reddit plot will be true.

2 hours ago, principenoprometido said:

it seems that you believe all that garbage reddit plot will be true.

It looks more and more likely. We're missing context to many scenes... because it sounds in parts like terrible season. But so it was with truede leaks and then it was good on the screen.

Archived