Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

9 minutes ago, Evarei said:

http://watchersonthewall.com/cast-comes-together-seville-filming-begins/

Well, well, well, look who's back.

Tycho Nestoris and Iron Bank. Cersei is done.

Also  yet more counters to the validity of the leak in its entirety. States Gendry's only in 2 episodes, it'll be 3 at the least. Says nothing about Theon and Gendry being at dragonpit. And absolutely no mention of Cersei and Iron Bank subplot.

The leak is not invalid "in its entirety" even if all that's true.  First, as the article notes, the sighting of Dempsie is unconfirmed (similarly unconfirmed is the sighting of the Hound, which, if taken as true, would reinforce that the leaker clearly had inside information).  Second, Gendry is in King's Landing with Tyrion and Davos earlier, so even if Dempsie is there, he may be filming for an earlier episode.  And third, it is far from unheard of for sources to get details wrong but still have genuine information (indeed, I think most people imagine there's some incorrect stuff in there).

As far as not mentioning Cersei and the Iron Bank, the spoilers don't purport to be comprehensive (and in some storylines they're much scantier with details than others).

3 minutes ago, Evarei said:

It doesn't invalidate the whole thing but all those tidbits piling up suggest the leak is not legit in its entirety. As in there are spoilers in there which are fake, things that are missing, details that are off.

I don't think many people thought it was all true.  But as I said, Joe Dempsie being in Seville (if he is) doesn't contradict the leaks yet.  If he's filming at the Dragonpit, maybe.

5 hours ago, Newstar said:

It's already breaking the Internet. The Tumblr fandom is having a total meltdown (Jon/Sansa shippers are not taking this well). /Freefolk is in freefall. And so on. When this actually airs, and everyone sees it? Wow.

Someone on Twitter claims to have spotted Rory McCann in Seville. If true, that would confirm the leaker's version of the dragonpit scene, since the leaker stated that the Hound was there, something no one could have guessed without detailed inside information.

TLDR: the leaks are true. Deal with it.

That's true. It's not like they filmed sex scene or kissing ech other. Wait for that. :D They just filmed them talking and being friendly.

6 hours ago, Leticia Stark said:

I was thinking the same. The meltdowns everywhere... it will break the internet, I can't wait.

Popcorn and some soda or beer. 50% of the fandom will laugh and the other will be like fu*k no. Just leaks are making them mad and wait until they see it on the screen.

4 hours ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

@kg1982: I know you hate her character, but please read the leaks again with an open mind. 

Here is what the leaker actually says: 

- Dany first wants Jon to kneel to her, but he refuses. 

- She grows to like and respect him. 

- He offers to kneel again in private. 

- The two have sex and from the sound of it it is consensual. 

Here is what the leaker doesn't say: 

- How Dany will react to Jon's private offer to kneel to her. We don't know whether she will decline or accept it. 

- That she doesn't respect Jon. 

- That she forces him to kneel to her. 

- That he becomes her submissive Toy Boy. 

All claims you've made in that regard don't match the leaks. 

I will respond to your other argumemts later, because I've no time for it right now. 

True that. If Jon was submissive boy toy, he woud've kneeled right on the fist meeting, in fact he showed strength and maybe this was what Dany liked. Leaked mentioned she likes him from the beginning. She likes strong men, fighters and someone who can give her agency.

8 minutes ago, Evarei said:

And I still think he's filmed for more than 2 episodes.

I don't see how that could be determined.  Visiting KL would involve a lot of location shooting, often for fairly minor bits of screentime.  And he's only been seen with one director, as yet.

11 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Actually correction, Joe's not even in Spain right now, but the rest still stands. And I still think he's filmed for more than 2 episodes.

It's possible we got another Gendry/Pod mix up. Pod may be there with Brienne.

Leaker said two episodes and it would be episode 5... where Davos find him and then mission up North. Maybe, ep 7 ... but not sure why he would be going to dragonpit. Hound makes sense ... as we will see Mountain presented in new armor.

31 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Ok, so maybe Cersei is not done but

Hide contents

We’ve learnt that Cersei’s way of dealing with the debt will have substantial ramifications in the story. Knowing Cersei, I doubt she will choose the more peaceful approach available.

That's a big thing. And the dude was asked about Cersei a few times. The absence of this info in the leak is telling.

The mountain will behead Tycho i guess.

36 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Ok, so maybe Cersei is not done but

Reveal hidden contents

We’ve learnt that Cersei’s way of dealing with the debt will have substantial ramifications in the story. Knowing Cersei, I doubt she will choose the more peaceful approach available.

That's a big thing. And the dude was asked about Cersei a few times. The absence of this info in the leak is telling.

What if Cersei and Lannisters plunders Reach or even sack HIghgarden for money. Some caravan with gold, expensive stuff was part of the leak and what wotw reported. They could use it this way but it doesn't really mean Cersei is done. She always finds the way. Leaks are chaotic and lacking context.

Well she is done if she doesn't get that gold because of the ambush. Iron Bank will send FM after her if she doesn't pay up.

The ambush involving wagons of goods was first reported by WOTW/L7R in September. Every spoiler from the leak which had been first reported by those two sites doesn't count as proof of validity. Anyone can use public information to fill in the blanks.

34 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Leaker said two episodes and it would be episode 5... where Davos find him and then mission up North. Maybe, ep 7 ... but not sure why he would be going to dragonpit. Hound makes sense ... as we will see Mountain presented in new armor.

Why does Hound makes sense and not Gendry?

Maybe because there is The Mountain and there will be a Cleganebowl?

All the people involved in the expedition should be there to admire it, after all they have risked their lives.

It makes as much sense to find one or the other or both.

16 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Well she is done if she doesn't get that gold because of the ambush. Iron Bank will send FM after her if she doesn't pay up.

The ambush involving wagons of goods was first reported by WOTW/L7R in September. Every spoiler from the leak which had been first reported by those two sites doesn't count as proof of validity. Anyone can use public information to fill in the blanks.

if only!

25 minutes ago, Evarei said:

With the iron bank back into buisness i could see the FM being a part of it. I would be very disappointed if the FM never returns and as far as we know Jaqen will do be at the Citadel. So i hope the IB will use the FM to get back their money . 

7 minutes ago, LordImp said:

With the iron bank back into buisness i could see the FM being a part of it. I would be very disappointed if the FM never returns and as far as we know Jaqen will do be at the Citadel. So i hope the IB will use the FM to get back their money . 

yes, I agree.

Hace 2 horas, Newstar dijo:

LOL, estoy abastecerse de Palomitas de antemano. La gente va a perder SUS Mentes. Tengo ganas de beber las lágrimas de Los enemigos Dany.

1. De Acuerdo con las Filtraciones: Perro de caza, Beric y Thoros ir Hacia el Norte, se botan en las mazmorras en Guardiaoriente por Tormund (Que esta Manejando Guardiaoriente), ser reclutados por Jon en La Misión de caza Wight, y el perro acompana el equipo de Jon CUANDO Regresan al sur con la ligera. (Thoros muere Durante La Misión, no Está Seguro desde el lugar de Ocurre con Beric.)

No es coincidencia Que, sospecho, ESTO establecerá claramente la ONU Sandor / Sansa y Sandor / Arya reencuentro Jon CUANDO Vuelve a Invernalia Como espero Que Lo Hará un Principios de la temporada 8.

2. El problema Es Que rapidamente se Hizo Evidente Cuando El rodaje Vasco comenzo Que Muchos de los spoilers de la Perdidas de Vacío correctas ERAN, e INCLUSO Despues De Fugas de filmación confirmaron spoilers, algunos adj aficionados lo Estaban todavía Gritando about de Como era de TODO fanfiction Llamando flagrante y una cola Creen los alerones en los ENGAÑADOS idiotas. No es una buena mirada.

Then there will be a reunion between Sansa and Sandor we expect from the second season or Jon and Arya we expect from the first this season? god this season will be a total waste.

Archived