Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

Dunno if Euron, but it's no Reek that we see here. He fights back and even knocks that guy out. It's episode 1 and in episode 5 he seems to be in charge when he encounters Jon.

On the director's list. Mylod was confirmed scouting the area for the ambush scene. If he's confirmed to film it then it screws up part of the leak. In it the ambush happens in episode 4 (quite sometime after Jon and Dany's meeting), not in the same episode as the meeting (which seems to be too big not to be the cliffhanger ending). So the ambush is likely to happen before those two meet.

8 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Aunt and nehew is not even incest, not by laws of Westeros. Who says Jon and Dany can't be real love because if you do remember Hotu vision, one for love. Jon is the one person she'll choose out of love. Also tons of hints from the books. Basically there is no other option... and don't think Jon will fall for Sansa because she is his family. Funny thing that he's gonna fall in love with another family member ... he doesn't know about. Then it will make things angsty for him because conflicted about his love for Dany ... and that they're related.

At first but then grows to admire and respect one another. Even one person who took the video and pictures of that scene between them... when he came down stairs was actually done in "magical hour" it's a time in cinematography where everything is perfect, it gives that romantic vibe. Whole crew was apparently instructed to wait for right moment during sunset and for the right lightning.

Mannnn we only got 7episodes and one more season to go, I'm ok with Jon/Dany but please D&D don't spent time on Jon being "Conflicted" on banging his aunt! Just let him accept he Targ blooded and thats just what they do, no need to waste time, WW need to be dealt with.

15 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Dunno if Euron, but it's no Reek that we see here. He fights back and even knocks that guy out. It's episode 1 and in episode 5 he seems to be in charge when he encounters Jon.

On the director's list. Mylod was confirmed scouting the area for the ambush scene. If he's confirmed to film it then it screws up part of the leak. In it the ambush happens in episode 4 (quite sometime after Jon and Dany's meeting), not in the same episode as the meeting (which seems to be too big not to be the cliffhanger ending). So the ambush is likely to happen before those two meet.

I'm confused now, is their supposed to be two ambush scenes?? One with Jamie and one with Euron?

There will be a naval battle between Euron and Yara, an ambush (Dany will attack the Lannister force returning to King's Landing, Jaime will be among the Lannister troops) and if leak's correct Operation Grab-a-Wight-and-Run

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

aunt and nephew is not incest?

well it's not as worse as if they previously knew they are but .........

By the laws of Westeros it's not like cousin/cousin.

5 hours ago, kg1982 said:

I am tired of everyone being in love with Dany, her being perfect, and all the men kneeling before her.  It makes the character insufferable in the books and even more insufferable on TV.  So no, I really don't think that she need another male admirer following her around like a puppy dog and doing whatever she says.

She is impressive woman but leaks said jon is not entirely sure about her and grows to admire her. Not immediately falls in love, Dany likes him from the beginning.

7 hours ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

And Sebastian the Crab was dancing around and singing "Kiss the girl":D

Of course, these two were supposed to meet each other. But I assume this relationship would be a toxic one rather than happy.

I would say intense rather than toxic. It would be interesting to see them interact and develop.

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

By the laws of Westeros it's not like cousin/cousin.

She is impressive woman but leaks said jon is not entirely sure about her and grows to admire her. Not immediately falls in love, Dany likes him from the beginning.

I would say intense rather than toxic. It would be interesting to see them interact and develop.

But he still subcumbs to her and valiantly pledges himself to her for no reason by the end of the season..   

Okay, I am going to go barf right now. 

12 minutes ago, kg1982 said:

But he still subcumbs to her and valiantly pledges himself to her for no reason by the end of the season..   

Okay, I am going to go barf right now. 

Yeah, I don't about that kneeling. Why he did that? It presumably happens after fight against white walkers. She saw them and then why to offer her KitN title.

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Yeah, I don't about that kneeling. Why he did that? It presumably happens after fight against white walkers. She saw them and then why to offer her KitN title.

Because everyone must offer Mary Sue whatever she wants.

30 minutes ago, kg1982 said:

Because everyone mus offer Mary Sue whatever she wants.

I thought Mary Sues had everything come easy to them. If the leaker is right, very little works out for Dany the way that she wants:

-the Sand Snakes are killed (and Ellaria good as)

-the Tyrells are defeated, Jaime lets Olenna commit suicide so that she won't have to face Cersei's wrath

-the Greyjoys are defeated, their fleet smashed by Euron, one of Dany's main allies is captured by Euron to be presumably tortured and murdered and the other is utterly disgraced

-she launches an impulsive and ill-advised ambush and although she escapes with her life, Drogon is almost killed (possibly wounded, it's not clear)

-Tyrion's secret mission to KL to convince Jaime to surrender peacefully ends in failure

-Tyrion convinces her that she cannot attack KL directly to end the war without killing a lot of innocent people, leaving her with very few options

-she goes beyond the Wall to bail out Jon and his team and loses Viserion as a result

-she strikes a very important deal with Cersei at the dragonpit that Cersei has no intention of following through with

Pretty much the only thing she has going for her in the leaker's version of Season 7, aside from Jorah being healed, is her budding relationship with Jon. She loses all her other powerful allies in pretty short order.

According to the leak, Dany goes north to help Jon's mission at great risk and loses a dragon in her efforts to bail out Jon's crew. That kind of sacrifice would go a long way towards earning Jon's trust, respect and loyalty. He said "We find our true friends on the battlefield" (well, Ned said it, but Jon quoted him).

27 minutes ago, Newstar said:

I thought Mary Sues had everything come easy to them. If the leaker is right, very little works out for Dany the way that she wants:

-the Tyrells are defeated, Jaime lets Olenna commit suicide so that she won't have to face Cersei's wrath

-the Greyjoys are defeated, their fleet smashed by Euron, one of Dany's main allies is captured by Euron to be presumably tortured and murdered and the other is utterly disgraced

-she launches an impulsive and ill-advised ambush and although she escapes with her life, Drogon is almost killed (possibly wounded, it's not clear)

-Tyrion's secret mission to KL to convince Jaime to surrender peacefully ends in failure

-Tyrion convinces her that she cannot attack KL directly to end the war without killing a lot of innocent people, leaving her with very few options

-she goes beyond the Wall to bail out Jon and his team and loses Viserion as a result

-she strikes a very important deal with Cersei at the dragonpit that Cersei has no intention of following through with

Pretty much the only thing she has going for her in the leaker's version of Season 7, aside from Jorah being healed, is her budding relationship with Jon. She loses all her other powerful allies in pretty short order.

According to the leak, Dany goes north to help Jon's mission at great risk and loses a dragon in her efforts to bail out Jon's crew. That kind of sacrifice would go a long way towards earning Jon's trust, respect and loyalty. He said "We find our true friends on the battlefield" (well, Ned said it, but Jon quoted him).

She already has a harem of men at her beck and call.  She does not need every single man to cater to her as well.  And the issue us that Dany has never gotten called on her flaws, is surrounded by people who think she is perfect and awesome, and never does anything wrong.  I am tired of Mary Sue as the perfect queen and am especially annoyed by the godawful garbage plot for Season 7 which seems to emphasize her worthiness and perfection.  Dany as queen and Jon as some submissive boy toy who follows her around like a puppy dog and nods lovingly at her every wish is so not in keeping with Game of Thrones, that it is not even funny.  Really some dumb true love story about the perfect princess is Disney, not the books that gave us the Red Wedding.  

2 hours ago, Evarei said:

He does it for a reason. He does it because he's not a woman. Women rule, men submit was the name of the game in season 6. The trend will continue.

Why can't men and women rule together rather than this battle of the sexes nonsense?  It strikes me that they are over comensating for earlier criticism about sexism.

20 minutes ago, kg1982 said:

She already has a harem of men at her beck and call.  She does not need every single man to cater to her as well.  And the issue us that Dany has never gotten called on her flaws, is surrounded by people who think she is perfect and awesome, and never does anything wrong.  I am tired of Mary Sue as the perfect queen and am especially annoyed by the godawful garbage plot for Season 7 which seems to emphasize her worthiness and perfection.  Dany as queen and Jon as some submissive boy toy who follows her around like a puppy dog and nods lovingly at her every wish is so not in keeping with Game of Thrones, that it is not even funny.  Really some dumb true love story about the perfect princess is Disney, not the books that gave us the Red Wedding.  

You are clearly watching a different show than the rest of us as Dany has in no way shape or form been portrayed as the perfect Queen. Not only that she has been called out on her actions many times during the show, by Barristan, Hizdair, Jorah and by Tyrion.  You hate the character, I get it.  But atleast base on what has actually been portrayed on the screen.

2 hours ago, Evarei said:

He does it for a reason. He does it because he's not a woman. Women rule, men submit was the name of the game in season 6. The trend will continue.

Not for it.

37 minutes ago, kg1982 said:

Why can't men and women rule together rather than this battle of the sexes nonsense?  It strikes me that they are over comensating for earlier criticism about sexism.

Leaks and more importantly photos seems to portray them in respectful and equal manner.

14 hours ago, Cron said:

Wow, I dunno about that.

Is that speculation, or is that written down somewhere in Westeros that we know of?

That's standard royal protocol. Westeros is based on medieval history after all. 

2 hours ago, Newstar said:

1. I'm gonna go ahead and guess Euron beats them and Yara on the seas in the same episode cause theres no way the Ironborn under IronKing Euron could beat any land forces. The Ironborn power has been repeatedly stated to lie in their fleets.

2. I still have some trouble believing this. The Tyrells have only fought in the Blackwater against Stannis and lost little to no men, how and the f*%# do they lost to a Lannister force thats been widdle down by war with the KITN Robb Stark??? I guess I can buy into Jamie being a super commander, but they(Tyrells) have the biggest army in the show, smfh.

3. Again Ironborn power in fleet so this is believable

4. What makes this such an ill advise attack I wonder? Tyrell army get their butts handed to them, she retaliates by catching Jamie army off guard, and tho she doesn't get Jamie she manages to burn the Lannisters men. In my book thats a winB)   

5. I wonder if this is meeting between brothers after Dany burns the Lannister army? Would make much more sense in terms of pacing, Dorne and Tyrells are outta the picture and Lannisters are bleeding/burning from Danys attack.

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

You are clearly watching a different show than the rest of us as Dany has in no way shape or form been portrayed as the perfect Queen. Not only that she has been called out on her actions many times during the show, by Barristan, Hizdair, Jorah and by Tyrion.  You hate the character, I get it.  But atleast base on what has actually been portrayed on the screen.

She does not get called out as much as every other character on this show both male or female.  And Barristan and Jorah are servants.  They do not have a relationship of equals and therefore are unwilling to really call her out in any serious manner.  First person who has ever done so since the first season is Tyrion but he just had to declare his total love for her as the bestest thing ever in the Winds of Winter which really limits his ability to criticize her.

2 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Not for it.

Leaks and more importantly photos seems to portray them in respectful and equal manner.

If Jon gives up his title for zilch and kneels, it cannot be a respectful and equal manner.  That is a subservient relationship.  He loses any right to overrule or criticize.  

Archived