Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

6 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:
  Hide contents

The leaker said he would leave her because of Cersei being unkinf to JS and that means he is happy to be with her beforehand, but this doesn't make any sense in relation to the events of 6.10.

Spoiler

Indeed. But why should he stay? and then attack the Tyrell's?

Gwen could refer to the final episode...

Btw nikolaj is in Sevilla right now.

3 hours ago, LordImp said:

I still think there is a slim chance that Jaime kills Cersei by the end of the season .

yeah I agree 

Spoiler

if it's true she's pregnant maybe she will die from the miscarriage.

4 hours ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if the showrunners did this with Jaime. They don't like his character and they've already  butchered him so much. They've  pretty much made him Cersei's sidekick, so maybe they just continue this way before they kill him off.

Yes, but I didn't think the thing would get worse... That final look maybe trick me.

6 minutes ago, Cridefea said:
  Hide contents

Indeed. But why should he stay? and then attack the Tyrell's?

Gwen could refer to the final episode...

Btw nikolaj is in Sevilla right now.

yeah I agree 

Reveal hidden contents

if it's true she's pregnant maybe she will die from the miscarriage.

Yes, but I didn't think the thing would get worse... That final look maybe trick me.

if he is in Seville is for Italica as the dragonpit I think. Gwen should be there too! Jb scene

5 hours ago, kg1982 said:

I think Theon redeems himself by saving Yara and dies.  The Podeswa pictures suggest that the Theon getting beat up stuff is in Episode 1.  He probably tries to save Yara alone and fails and then goes to Dragonstone to ask for help.  He meets Dany's new ally/ boyfriend, who threatens him.  

As for the leaks, just based on obvious story points, they seem incomplete.

1.  No Arya-Jon reunion.  I get why Bran and Jon cannot reunite before Jon sleeps with his auntie and probably agrees to marry her but the lack of Arya and Jon reuniting makes no sense.  Jon (namely Needle) is one of the only things that is keeping Arya from turning into a ruthless monster.  

2.  Does anyone really think that Dany won't give Jon a ride on a dragon? 

3. Sam is at the Citadel to find something to defeat the White Walkers.  

4.  The Wall apparently falls in Season 7 but there are so many things outstanding like Cersei's demise and Jon's parentage.  Do people really think that they are going to spend time conquering KL and sorting out the legalese about who rules when the ice zombies are coming? 

I call bs on the no Arya-Jon reunion. If this doesn't happen in the very first episode (going off pictures and who the director is of episode one. Plus the info about a high stake scene in Winterfell in episode one), or any episode of season 7, I honestly don't know what I'd do. And Maisie has gone on to a say a few times that Needle does represent Jon I believe. D and D may say it represents revenge but they are so wrong. I am really hoping Arya goes with Jon and company beyond the wall. That would be a much storyline than her not doing anything. She has important things to do. I would really love to ask them why they've ignored their relationship to each other...

As for Jon riding a dragon... I just can't see it happening. I mean if he does I hope it makes sense to the overall story and his character but at the same time he's a Stark; more so than a Targaryen.

Sam will discover more answers than just information about the white walkers. I would like to think him, -along with Gilly, learn more to help in the final battle for humanity. 

I don't think the Iron Throne will be around by the end of the story. I think it will be destroyed.  Maybe George wants to create a Renaissance type of phase where a lot is invented with subtle government shifts like real history. He is anti war after all  

50 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

if he is in Seville is for Itaca as the dragonpit I think. Gwen should be there too! Jb scene

Yesss she should be in Seville too. Let's wait and see.

34 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's D&D work, could be. :D 

Exactly. There would be a reason for the pregnancy/miscarriage! or not? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ruhail said:

I dont think Cersei is dying this season. D&D have way too big a hardon for cersei/headey that they've ruined Jaime and given her this seemingly OC story and Aegon's role.

I really hope you're wrong. :D

55 minutes ago, WolfQueenArya said:

I call bs on the no Arya-Jon reunion. If this doesn't happen in the very first episode (going off pictures and who the director is of episode one. Plus the info about a high stake scene in a Winterfell in episode one), or any episode of season 7, I honestly don't know what I'd do. And Maisie has gone on to a say a few times that Neddle does represent Jon I believe. D and D may say it represents revenge but they are so wrong. I am really hoping Arya goes with Jon and company beyond the wall. That would be a much storyline than her not doing anything. She has important things to do. I would really love to ask them why they've ignored their relationship to each other...

As for Jon riding a dragon... I just can't see it happening. I mean if he does I hope it makes sense to the overall story and his character but at the same time he's a Stark. 

Sam will discover more answers than just white walkers. I would like to think him, -along with Gilly, learn more to help in the final battle for humanity. 

I don't think the Iron Throne will be around by the end of the story. I think it will be destroyed.  Maybe George wants to create a Renaissance type of phase where a lot is invented with subtle government shifts like real history. He is anti war after all  

I agree. They haVe to reunite and Arya has to do something.

btw IIRc the showrunners have not Said that Needle is revenge or if they have Said that they also added it represents her past her family her identity. i can not look for the link now as I am writing with the Phone now but I think they Said that in s5.

4 hours ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

Let's hope, so. 

Regarding Theon: If it's done in a good way it might be a good ending for his character. Alfie Allen will certainly play it really well, even if they give him crappy material. 

1. Agreed, but the showrunners have said that Needle symbolises her quest for revenge and not her desire to reunite with her family. The've also exluded pretty much everything about Arya's and Jon's dynamic apart from him giving Needle to her. Have the two ever mentioned each other in the show? I can't recall, but I doubt it.

2. This has an intersting double meaning :P

3. Possibly.

4. Well they can't fillt the last 7 episodes with just fights against the White Walkers and nothing else. So, maybe they are trying to hold off a few important things for season 8, but I could still see Cersei dying in Season 8. We don't know how many of the leakers predictions regarding the KL storyline were right. 

1.  Many people are looking forward to the Arya-Jon reunion so that is disappointing.

2.  Yeah.  I've decided that I am not a fan of that relationship especially since Jon apparently becomes Dany's submissive love toy.

4.  If the White Walkers are swarming through Westros, why are they thinking about anything but the zombie hordes?  That is the whole deal.  There is no time to deal with the other storylines.

31 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I agree. They haVe to reunite and Arya has to do something.

btw IIRc the showrunners have not Said that Needle is revenge or if they have Said that they also added it represents her past her family her identity. i can not look for the link now as I am writing with the Phone now but I think they Said that in s5.

Have they? I don't remember. If they have said Needle does also indeed represent Arya's family and identity as a Stark then I would love links.

1 hour ago, kg1982 said:

1.  Many people are looking forward to the Arya-Jon reunion so that is disappointing.

2.  Yeah.  I've decided that I am not a fan of that relationship especially since Jon apparently becomes Dany's submissive love toy.

4.  If the White Walkers are swarming through Westros, why are they thinking about anything but the zombie hordes?  That is the whole deal.  There is no time to deal with the other storylines.

1. I guess I don't have very high expectations about Season 7 and I kind of expect D&D to disappoint me, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if we don't get a Arya-Jon reunion in Season 7. Even if they do it, I don't expect them to spend much time on it. They want to focus more on moving the plot forward than on personal moments. So maybe one sweet scene and that's it. They will probably tell each other what they've been up to since they last met each other off-screen. 

2. I don't do any shippings at all. I would be ok with that realtionship in the books if Martin writes it well, but I believe that the showrunners will handle it in the most cheesy way possible.

3. So 7 episodes all more than 50 minutes long and all we see is the fight against the White Walkers? I don't think they have the budget for showing us the White Walkers in every episode and I could see them showing us a bit of other stuff. If we get nothing else than fighting and people talking about fighting the White Walkers then season 8 will be boring. 

2 hours ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I'm not sure if Jon will ride a dragon in the show but I'm pretty sure their gonna show one or all of the dragons having an affinity with him tho.

If the show affinity towards,him, he'll ride one and Rhaegal is fitting. Would make no sense for Tyrion then ride a dragon and could Bran even warg a dragon? It was a popular theory but not sure he can do that. If show every establish that.

1 hour ago, WolfQueenArya said:

Have they? I don't remember. If they have said Needle does also indeed represent Arya's family and identity as a Stark then I would love links.

They said Needle is instrument of revenge in that world and she's gona exract hat revenge with it. But also reminder that she just can't let go of Needle because it represents who she is Arya Stark. Not that Needle is her family, Jon's smile and that.

22 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

If the show affinity towards,him, he'll ride one and Rhaegal is fitting. Would make no sense for Tyrion then ride a dragon and could Bran even warg a dragon? It was a popular theory but not sure he can do that. If show every establish that.

I would be ok with Bran warging into a dragon( Tho I still think this is unnecessary as the dragons are shown to know friend from foe ) as it gives him more meat to being the TER and not just a boy who knows the truth about Jon, but please don't let Tyrion ride one! I really don't want there to be anymore fuel for MK+J=T

40 minutes ago, Lady of Whisperers said:

1. I guess I don't have very high expectations about Season 7 and I kind of expect D&D to disappoint me, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me if we don't get a Arya-Jon reunion in Season 7. Even if they do it, I don't expect them to spend much time on it. They want to focus more on moving the plot forward than on personal moments. So maybe one sweet scene and that's it. They will probably tell each other what they've been up to since they last met each other off-screen. 

2. I don't do any shippings at all. I would be ok with that realtionship in the books if Martin writes it well, but I believe that the showrunners will handle it in the most cheesy way possible.

3. So 7 episodes all more than 50 minutes long and all we see is the fight against the White Walkers? I don't think they have the budget for showing us the White Walkers in every episode and I could see them showing us a bit of other stuff. If we get nothing else than fighting and people talking about fighting the White Walkers then season 8 will be boring. 

1.  I had high expectations after Winds of Winter, which was exceptional.  After the stuff that has come out recently, I don't.  

2.  Yes, boat sex after Mary Sue collects another boy toy is cheesy.

3.  That is why I think it would be dumb for the Wall to fall at the end of Season 7.  The zombie apocalypse is upon us and yet the characters have time to debate who has the rights to the Iron Throne.

Dany is hardly Mary Sue. Just saying.

27 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I would be ok with Bran warging into a dragon( Tho I still think this is unnecessary as the dragons are shown to know friend from foe ) as it gives him more meat to being the TER and not just a boy who knows the truth about Jon, but please don't let Tyrion ride one! I really don't want there to be anymore fuel for MK+J=T

Not a fan of Jon riding a dragon but if they wnat to go that route. If he pets Drogon or Rhaegal, he'll ride one most likely Rhaegal.

1 hour ago, kg1982 said:

2.  Yes, boat sex after Mary Sue collects another boy toy is cheesy.

I think this is part of the reason why I just don't find Dany and Jon appealing.  She has had so many lovers/admirers etc. What is going to make this different or special? It is also not an internally conflicted relationship as was Jon/Ygritte (wildling/NW vow etc.). I guess I should with hold judgement until I see it; maybe they will surprise me. 

Archived