Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

1 hour ago, Larence Snow said:

Cersei being pregnant is just nonsense, it will never happen.

I just re-watched the scene with that psychic that Cersei and her friend visited in that flashback. The psychic told her she would have three children and she hinted not too subtly that Cersei would outlive them all. 

Even if this "leak" about Cersei's pregnancy is correct, she's fated not to give birth. 

3 minutes ago, HanginginWesteros said:

I just re-watched the scene with that psychic that Cersei and her friend visited in that flashback. The psychic told her she would have three children and she hinted not to subtly that Cersei would outlive them all. 

Even if this "leak" about Cersei's pregnancy is correct, she's fated not to give birth. 

Thats what I'm saying, so why be bother at all about this "leak" ? We all know she not gonna have anymore kids.

53 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

How so?

Because it is annoying that the only plots they are willing to give women involve them having children.  Cersei without her children, deprived of the one thing that makes her human, is a more interesting character exploration than her preggers.

childless: Sansa, Arya, Yara, Daenerys, Brienne, Melisandre, Margaery, Missandei, The Waif, Obara, Tyene, Nymeria, Myrcella, Meera, Shae, Ygritte, Osha, Ros, Irri, Doreah, Myranda, Lady Crane

vs

mothers: Catelyn, Lysa, Cersei, Gilly, Olenna, Karsi

So about that 'only plots they're willing to give women involve having children'...

On 28/10/2016 at 2:52 PM, Meera of Tarth said:

hahaha.....in my case almost everything bothers me from these leaks, and I consider that the story is almost as worse as S5 if it happens.

The pregnancy of Cersei is just fanbase for the ones who like JC (who are?) and even those fans know these two are doomed if they think of it a little. If that happens I think the Rant and Rave thread will literally explode and I will personally make the biggest rant ever on that thread.

If the show didn't have to end in probably 6 episodes in s8 I'd say that it could be true, but they decided that they wanted to continue doing JC in S6 until the Wildfire. What's the point in continue doing that after the look of Jaime, after Jaime saying to himself he is not like WF, after him playing the Kingslayer because he doesn't want everyone dead in the siege of Riverrun despite obeying Cersei?

Honestly, I can see JC in some manner in the first episodes, but not as pregnancy. And if she became pregnant because of events of S6 I don't see the purpose of it. Retaining Jaime to her side for some time? Why? He would be "at her side" anyway for some time because he won't change 180º in an episode.

Later we have at least an scene confirmed between JB. Of course, it could very well be that they are on different sides, and that would make sense because they said "what if we are in different sides"? but we also have the goodbye scene mirroring the one of S4 after Jaime feels bad because BF had to die. This happened after "what if we are on different sides"?

If J meets B I can't see him telling her that she is with the evil Queen because she got her pregnant in S6. Brienne should punch him in the face.

Instead, we will have, at most, another nostalgic scene in which Jaime acknowledges to himself (with thoughts an actions) that he has changed and he is completely changed because of Brienne. That is EXACTLY what happened in S6 and culminated in the LOOK in 6.10.

If they meet again, it will serve to Jaime to began to acknowledge he is in love with Brienne, and in subsequent scenes there will JB.

I find difficulties in believebing he will still be Cersei's puppet up to the point of doing battles somewhere (I didn't read the full thing but I could see it happening somehow, but not with regret and dissatisfaction with himself and trying not to kill people, maybe conversing with the people involved).

The moment he sees Brienne he will have made the complete change he needs since a long time ago but the big part of it will be by the Wildfire . It has already happened. Then they will try to allign him with BookJaime's status quo. Leaving Cersei because and only because she has had an abortion anh he is angry because Cersei doesn't like Jon (or I read something like this) and forgetting the Wildfire's repercussions in  his character is TOTALLY absurd.

Wildfire and Brienne, these are the reasons. And they have always been in 6 seasons. They wrote this. There could be more reasons involved, but they are not the main ones.

that look??         https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/55/cb/b2/55cbb25ada7ff511f54a83a58498f520.jpg

oh snap, looks like Mylod might be directing the ambush episode.

http://watchersonthewall.com/southern-spain-pre-filming-report/

In which case it won't even be close to what we've seen in BotB.

But anyway, it means Jon and Daenerys meet in the ambush episode, because Mylod can be seen on set photos from when they're filming Jon reuniting with Tyrion on the beach. Which means it's likely episode 4 not 3 like the leaker claimed. 

In an unlikely scenario the ambush and meeting happen in episode 3 (seems too early for the ambush sequence), then what the hell will be in episode 4? And didn't the leak sound like the fight happens some time later after the meeting? Like next episode?

29 minutes ago, Evarei said:

oh snap, looks like Mylod might be directing the ambush episode.

http://watchersonthewall.com/southern-spain-pre-filming-report/

In which case it won't even be close to what we've seen in BotB.

But anyway, it means Jon and Daenerys meet in the ambush episode, because Mylod can be seen on set photos from when they're filming Jon reuniting with Tyrion on the beach. Which means it's likely episode 4 not 3 like the leaker claimed. 

In an unlikely scenario the ambush and meeting happen in episode 3 (seems too early for the ambush sequence), then what the hell will be in episode 4? And didn't the leak sound like the fight happens some time later after the meeting? Like next episode?

Mylod is directing ep 2 as WotW said. Podeswa 1 and 7 episodes, Taylor 6 and Shakman most likely 5 because we've seen him in scene where Jon and co went on their mission. This would same as Gendry Davos and Tyrion mission. We got 3 and 4 most likely for meeting between Jon and Dany. Considering that how many scenes and days they were there. I'd say Jon and Dany meets episode 3 which would be second episode for Mylod, after the ambush. 

Basically 3, 4 and 5 is Jon at Dragonstone, They need to build them up a bit for whatever reasons for future. Dany lands in episode 1 and sends ravens. This goes well with the leaks and Jon receives it in episode 2 and goes to Dragonstone with Davosin ep. 2 or 3 and land this same episode.

It looks like WoTW info on that battle matches leaker.

Dothraki and Dany attacking Lannisters led by Jaime. Dany winning and it's on the road from Highgarden to King's Landing. Lannisters destroyed Reach or won against Tyrells. But Tyrells do have a superior numbers.

35 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It looks like WoTW info on that battle matches leaker.

Hide contents

Dothraki and Dany attacking Lannisters led by Jaime. Dany winning and it's on the road from Highgarden to King's Landing. Lannisters destroyed Reach or won against Tyrells. But Tyrells do have a superior numbers.

That information has been buzzing around for a while though. Well before the leaks.

Just now, Mandzipop said:

That information has been buzzing around for a while though. Well before the leaks.

Was it?

Not a word if Jaime will led them. They only said big armies, ambush and one of the dragons. What that person described was now confirmed. Jaime, Dany and Drogon most likely and only Dothraki.

26 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Was it?

Hide contents

Not a word if Jaime will led them. They only said big armies, ambush and one of the dragons. What that person described was now confirmed. Jaime, Dany and Drogon most likely and only Dothraki.

Spoiler

I think there was casting info for the Dothraki. It was known that it was an ambush. I was already under the assumption that it would involve Dany, dragons, Dothraki and Lannisters.

On 10/28/2016 at 10:45 AM, Seasmoke said:

Polygamy hasn't happened since Maegor's time. Wasn't polygamy one of the things Jaherys promised the faith he would end? Also Rhaegar was a moron if he though Aerys would have allowed him to marry a northerner. 

Dunno if polygamy was banned or not.

Far as Aerys goes, I don't think Rhaegar cared one whit what Aerys would or would not have "allowed."

My very strong memory and understanding are that Rhaegar was NOT on good terms with Aerys near the end.  Rhaegar, as I recall, knew Aerys was the "Mad King" and out of control and intended to do something about it after the Battle of the Trident.  (If I recall correctly, Rhaegar told this to one or more people...maybe Barristan Selmy, maybe Jon Connington, maybe both)

In sum, I don't think Rhaegar would (or did) care at all whether Aerys would have allowed him to marry Lyanna.  My belief is that if they DID get married, it would have been a very small and secret thing, with very few people in attendance.

1 hour ago, Cron said:

Dunno if polygamy was banned or not.

Far as Aerys goes, I don't think Rhaegar cared one whit what Aerys would or would not have "allowed."

My very strong memory and understanding are that Rhaegar was NOT on good terms with Aerys near the end.  Rhaegar, as I recall, knew Aerys was the "Mad King" and out of control and intended to do something about it after the Battle of the Trident.  (If I recall correctly, Rhaegar told this to one or more people...maybe Barristan Selmy, maybe Jon Connington, maybe both)

In sum, I don't think Rhaegar would (or did) care at all whether Aerys would have allowed him to marry Lyanna.  My belief is that if they DID get married, it would have been a very small and secret thing, with very few people in attendance.

When a Crown Princess marries it's a matter of state, so sure he could have had a secret wedding that does not make the wedding legal. Rhaegar was a prince, he would have needed permission from the king to have anpolygamous marriage. 

10 hours ago, Mandzipop said:
  Hide contents

I think there was casting info for the Dothraki. It was known that it was an ambush. I was already under the assumption that it would involve Dany, dragons, Dothraki and Lannisters.

yes the ambush involving all those characters had been the most popular theory well before the leak.

Archived