Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

29 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Neither wights nor White Walkers can pass The Wall but they're going by ship (they supposedly stop by Eastwatch-by-the-Sea where Tormund and the rest of Suicide Squad are), they can sail around it. But if they do bring, say, a wight through The Wall then what's the point of its existence? Unless the wights can cross and only WWs can't.

I'm really leaning towards the notion a lot of details from the leak were filled in, and only the storyboard/outline information is legit.

Wights can pass the Wall. Remember that Jeor Mormont was attacked by a wight on Castle Black . 

...Jaime is the Kingslayer, he can't pardon his sister for what she has done...

Jaime loves her, monster or not, but I do think he will be the one to end her, in part because he loves her. It also wouldn't surprise me if after plunging his sword (Widow's Wail or Oathkeeper?) into her chest that when he withdraws it, it's engulfed in flames.

12 minutes ago, The Shrike said:

Jaime loves her, monster or not, but I do think he will be the one to end her, in part because he loves her. It also wouldn't surprise me if after plunging his sword (Widow's Wail or Oathkeeper?) into her chest that when he withdraws it, it's engulfed in flames.

you don't forgive someone you love with a baby gift when you realise she has burnt a sept with dozens of people alive, especially when you are known for killing someone years ago and you and almost only you know you did it in order to save the people.

I have not Said Jaime is not in love with Cersei anymore in the show at THIS Point. In fact I think that the part that still loves her will provoke him anger, depression and a Lot of sadness, probably making him realise he doesn't love her anymore as a lover because they are completely different and she is the personification of evil.

even their physical attraction wouldn't work here if you know the person you have loved and always found so irresistible in terms of attraction is genocidal unless you are just like her.

he might be the one to end her but not giving her the gift of another baby rewarding her for her actions. If he does that it will mean he is completely crazy and doesn't have to kill her because he actually enjoys sadism as much as her, and that is not the case at all.

7 hours ago, LordImp said:

And why dosent Dany at least try to take KL? How can Cersei and Tyrion be at the same place without killing each other? This leaks are so stupid .

Indeed, good questions.

7 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

there is no reason to believe Jaime will have sex with Cersei after burning innocent people, like Margaery (who he saved) and their uncle.

I think the leaker said she finds out she's pregnant in early season 7, but they had sex in season 6 (when???? :wacko:)

57 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Indeed, good questions.

I think the leaker said she find out she's pregnant in early season 7, but they had sex in season 6 (when???? :wacko:)

I read she does get pregnant by him.

But I was told from people who was seeing it in real time that the spoilers kept changing many times with the comments from other "leakers" and "fans". And Some things changed in order to match new info from sites like WotW (certain actress filimg in different places than the original leak)

And even the leaker said it was fake and deleted the account. So why does everybody believe it it with such intensity?

That's another thing that makes me suspicious of all of them (or the majority) not being true.

In theory we didn't see them having sex but there is a horrible scene in s6 in which he s about to leave and they are kissing. They probably had sex there. They could have had sex at that moment. But then I don't see the point of Cersei's pregnancy  anyway because we were told in the Inside the Episodes that we will see a Cersei with no children. How she reacts now. It's even pointless since in S5 the prophecy said she would have 3 children and they would die. 3 are not 4, all the possible new babies will be born dead or will die as babies, and she knows it, because the propechy has become real for her children in a short period of time. I am not adressing the child she had in theory from Robert who she said he died soon, because that was in S1, but anyway, both in the books and in the show, he died, in the books he probably died as an embryo. She will never have a 4th kid. And she will be an evil Queen that has no children anymore. They said that. There is no logic in Cersei being pregnant.

And if she gets and it's because of being with Jaime in S6 that doesn't mean he will be happy with the situation or anything. He will never be with her in an intimate way from now on. Their relationship is doomed and the decline has started in 6.10. That is 100% true. Don't need spoilers to know that. The pregnancy doesn't make sense in the general plot either because she is Queen because of Fear, and her child is not an heir, he wold be a bastard of her brother. If that is a claim for her being Queen or it's relevant for anything else I just can't see it.

20 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

But I was told from people who was seeing it in real time that the spoilers kept changing many times with the comments from other "leakers" and "fans"

Yeah in a Spanish site I read all the story about awayforthelads but then there was some differences in the plots, like Cersei being pregnant by Euron.

26 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

In theory we didn't see them having sex but there is a horrible scene in s6 in which he s about to leave and they are kissing. They probably had sex there.

I think I repressed that memory. In which episode?

14 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Yeah in a Spanish site I read all the story about awayforthelads but then there was some differences in the plots, like Cersei being pregnant by Euron.

I think I repressed that memory. In which episode?

don't know the episode, it's before he leaves to Riverrun. I repressed the details too.

about the leaks...they also said Sam would cure Jorah:

saying that as a maester, he was “as skilled a healer as Ebrose, but aspired to surpass him.” 

http://watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-directors-archmaester-game-thrones-seville/#more-74970

I don't think so now!

So saying Jorah will be cured (what a spoiler!) and not guessing correctly who will he be....mmmmmmmmm

I just thought of something. Maisie tweeted something awhile back about being awesome with a sword but you don't have dragon glass or valeryion steel. I like to think she goes on the wight expedition somehow. I think that would be a great storyline. She would be with Jon and Gendry... unless she disguises herself. Just a random thought.

2 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

No.

Yes it was. It was the wrong dragon, but it was in there.

Though I'm not even sure WotW has it correct, that's just speculation.

Spoiler

People are assuming it's Rhaegal because a small (far smaller than the actual CGI dragons) placeholder he pet was green. That's not exactly concrete.

13 minutes ago, nothatso said:

Yes it was. It was the wrong dragon, but it was in there.

Though I'm not even sure WotW has it correct, that's just speculation.

Reveal hidden contents

People are assuming it's Rhaegal because a small (far smaller than the actual CGI dragons) placeholder he pet was green. That's not exactly concrete.

She asked about Rhaegal,

40 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

don't know the episode, it's before he leaves to Riverrun. I repressed the details too.

about the leaks...they also said Sam would cure Jorah:

http://watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-directors-archmaester-game-thrones-seville/#more-74970

I don't think so now!

So saying Jorah will be cured (what a spoiler!) and not guessing correctly who will he be....mmmmmmmmm

yes, the leaker said they would find a cure, it was not very detailed.

[Jaime/Cersei kiss scene was in the 6th episode :bang:]

3 dragonriders. Daenerys/Drogon, Jon/Rhaegal and.....Night King/Viserion.

GRRM did specifically say the third dragonrider didn't necessarily have to be a Targaryen...

That'd be a damn good plot twist. Everyone was expecting Tyrion or Bran or Arya or [insert a character's name] so that we'd have a dreamteam on dragonback roasting ice monsters like bosses....GRRM: gotcha.

Archived