Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Leaks.

Reveal hidden contents

Jon's name is Aegon and Rhaegar annulled his first marriage with Elia further butchering Dorne. THey laready mnetiopned Prince Aegon on the show but fuck continuity. Rhaegar and Lyanna were married and Jon is rightful heir to Iron Throne. Sam and Gily will find out in Citadel, mainly Gilly who mentioned Ragar or something in old papers. Sam will not pay attention until later on on figured it out. Sam and Bran wil piece together Jon's parentage.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/196157.gif

The only appropriate reaction to this.

Eh, guys, I would take those leaks with a spoon of salt.

While it is undeniable that the guy had somehow gained acess to the information who films where with whom, there's no telling if he has any idea about the dialogue or how much he embelished what he knows with his speculation or BSing.

10 minutes ago, Twenty of House Goodmen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wight bear showdown incomimg.

He kills Thoros. Beric might bite it too. Undead dragon Viserion sounds cool, breathing blue flame and that's how they bring down part of the Wall. 

16 hours ago, Leticia Stark said:

We have to wait and see how this plays out next season, Jon clearly won't be in Winterfell much so it'll be all in Sansa's hands anyway.

I'm pretty sure Jon leaves the North in Sansa's hands in season 7 and Sansa steps up as regent and ruler of the North, at least for the time being. That also makes sense with the supposed "Sansa doesn't feel that Jon honors her" by making sure she feels like she's earned her own authority as Lady of Winterfell. 

26 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He kills Thoros. Beric might bite it too. Undead dragon Viserion sounds cool, breathing blue flame and that's how they bring down part of the Wall. 

Spoiler

I actually don't mind seeing an undead Viserion. Not sure how it makes it any sense with Dragons being fire made flesh, but it's still a cool way to give the Night's King an edge. I know many people will be upset though.

It's probably a show only thing, but it would be cool to see an Ice Dragon of sorts appear in the books.

21 minutes ago, Twenty of House Goodmen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I actually don't mind seeing an undead Viserion. Not sure how it makes it any sense with Dragons being fire made flesh, but it's still a cool way to give the Night's King an edge. I know many people will be upset though.

It's probably a show only thing, but it would be cool to see an Ice Dragon of sorts appear in the books.

It's basically clean version to do Ice Dragon. Reanimate one of Dany's dragons.. Still, it sounds cheesy but this is D&D fanfic.

I know many want  to keep denying it but Jon and Daenerys will happen in the books if they ever come out. There's way more hints pointing towards it than it has been on the show, and didn't Martin himself admit he's a romantic at heart? He's not the trope/cliche destroyer many take him for. And some of his plot twists have been obvious. Whatever's happening with Jon and Daenerys (and Tyrion) are big plot points, I don't see much deviation with them, some minor tweaks but the overall plots of those characters will be in keeping with canon (canon now: GRRM's mind).

2 hours ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

I'm pretty sure Jon leaves the North in Sansa's hands in season 7 and Sansa steps up as regent and ruler of the North, at least for the time being. That also makes sense with the supposed "Sansa doesn't feel that Jon honors her" by making sure she feels like she's earned her own authority as Lady of Winterfell. 

Yeah and I'm sure LF will feed this thought, at least until Bran or Arya comes back. 

Those Jon/Jorah pics confirm the wight hunting mission.  I can no longer rationalize and delude myself into thinking the leakers info was limited to spanish set stuff.  He knows what is planned for Iceland stuff too.

That means Dany's choice in episode 6 is probably either attempt to take KL or fly North and help Jon/Jorah.  She chooses to fly North, meaning she never tries to take KL this season.  Sigh.

I'm over the tipping point now, those leaks were 100% true.  Much of it reads like nonsensical shit, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I've been trashing D&D for years over the nonsensical shit they've added onto Martin's story even when they had source material to go on.  Now they are going on nothing more than Martin's vague notions of how his ending points should be reached, which means D&D are left to their own imaginations to figure out how to reach Martin's ending points.

Surprise, surprise, they've come up with a heaping mess of nonsensical shit.  It's my own fault really, I should have expected it.  I should have already braced myself for it.  I have no right to be surprised. I've known they were hacks for years, yet I somehow expected better.

/rant over.  Moving into acceptance mode.  

2 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Those Jon/Jorah pics confirm the wight hunting mission.  I can no longer rationalize and delude myself into thinking the leakers info was limited to spanish set stuff.  He knows what is planned for Iceland stuff too.

That means Dany's choice in episode 6 is probably either attempt to take KL or fly North and help Jon/Jorah.  She chooses to fly North, meaning she never tries to take KL this season.  Sigh.

I'm over the tipping point now, those leaks were 100% true.  Much of it reads like nonsensical shit, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I've been trashing D&D for years over the nonsensical shit they've added onto Martin's story even when they had source material to go on.  Now they are going on nothing more than Martin's vague notions of how his ending points should be reached, which means D&D are left to their own imaginations to figure out how to reach Martin's ending points.

Surprise, surprise, they've come up with a heaping mess of nonsensical shit.  It's my own fault really, I should have expected it.  I should have already braced myself for it.  I have no right to be surprised. I've known they were hacks for years, yet I somehow expected better.

That would match her vision at the HoU, where she's almost touching the IT, but she hears her dragons and goes back to them. She never touches it.

6 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

I don't blame you.

Tbh these leaks as they were present weren't cohesive and sort of messy but piece by piece it makes sense and turns out true. That guy or girl must know location or read scripts. Maybe both because he knows a lot of Dragonstone things, not all. Mostly so it means others might be true. We'll see if in Italica people that are supposed to be there are filming. If this is Ep 6 with them leaving, Davos is at Dragonpit which is eisode 7. Davos would go there only with Jon.

@Ser Wun Wun

you know that we're missing many plot details, context, how things play out don't you? you're judging a visual medium on dry text from some fourth hand's account right now. Wouldn't it be a reasonable thing to refrain from such judgment until we see the whole pictue?

Write the Hodor plot twist in dry text as a one or two line spoiler and it sounds ridiculous. Just an example

Archived