Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

2 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Why does Hound makes sense and not Gendry?

Maybe because there is The Mountain and there will be a Cleganebowl?

All the people involved in the expedition should be there to admire it, after all they have risked their lives.

It makes as much sense to find one or the other or both.

Apparently Hound is the one who is hacking the wight and not Mountain. Then Jon demonstrates it how to kill with Fire and Dragonglass. Yes, even dragonglass I smell D&D work on this. Dragonglass is only used on walkers. Mountain is there too but leaker said Hound and people mistakenly said Mountain. Jon, Jorah, Davos, Hound are going probably to KL. Thoros and Beric will die and Gendry who knows.

2 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Apparently Hound is the one who is hacking the wight and not Mountain. Then Jon demonstrates it how to kill with Fire and Dragonglass. Yes, even dragonglass I semll D&D work on this. Dragonglass is only used on walkers. Mountain is there too but leaker said Hound and people mistakenly said Mountain. Jon, Jorah, Davos, Hound are going probably to KL. Thoros and Beric will die and Gendry who knows.

There will be a demonstration?! This is turning into something even more ridiculous every time!

I can't believe it! LOL

Why do they do that on the first place if they know Cersei is totally crazy? Have they thought of potential wildfire in the dragonpit?

They are not worried about anything, not even about their lives. I suppose they will bring weapons when they capture it....but I guess only one Valyrian sword (it's enough to be protected).

And Dany is not anxious to get the iron throne apparently.....

I think that the leaks said that gendry would continue rowing again now that I remember. Poor Gendry, after risking his life, he should be there with everybody!

1 minute ago, Meera of Tarth said:

There will be a demonstration?! This is turning into something even more ridiculous every time!

I can't believe it! LOL

Why do they do that on the first place if they know Cersei is totally crazy? Have they thought of potential wildfire in the dragonpit?

They are not worried about anything, not even about their lives. I suppose they will bring weapons when they capture it....but I guess only one Valyrian sword (it's enough to be protected).

And Dany is not anxious to get the iron throne apparently.....

I think that the leaks said that gendry would continue rowing again now that I remember. Poor Gendry, after risking his life, he should be there with everybody!

Dragonpit is where many meeting will take place. Including demonstration of a wight and how to kill it. Well, D&D fanfic at best but hopefully it will turn out to be solid, but it sounds terrible to be honest.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

Dragonpit is where many meeting will take place. Including demonstration of a wight and how to kill it. Well, D&D fanfic at best but hopefully it will turn out to be solid, but it sounds terrible to be honest.

and why should they confy in her? Why do they know she will help them anyway?It's pointless to talk with someone who believes burning people is the best solution to problems.

Her bodyguard is a Frankenstein, and Qyburn an expert on starnge things. How do they know that she will believe their version?

The wight could be anything from the North, it doesn't have the same impact as HardHome. And they could, all togethere defeat her from the very first time. Then, they could use her soldiers or whatever they want from her.

Just some logic please!

This is worse than what they write. I sometimes like what they write, and I enjoyed some storylines from last season, which was better than S5. But this is just nonsensical. It's the worse I have ever read. 

@Meera of Tarth

why don't you wait for more details and context? We don't know how exactly things play out. It's a visual medium, so it should be judged on what you see, not what you read. And what we read now are just chaotic, patchy, vague one-line spoilers from a game of telephone (passed down from one source to the next to the next).

53 minutes ago, Evarei said:

@Meera of Tarth

why don't you wait for more details and context? We don't know how exactly things play out. It's a visual medium, so it should be judged on what you see, not what you read. And what we read now are just chaotic, patchy, vague one-line spoilers from a game of telephone (passed down from one source to the next to the next).

well I just don't see how the "wight" thing can make sense at all, as long as the pregnancy, that is even worse. It really bothers me a lot. Even with more info, if they are real it will be just fan service. Ok, probably there will be more explanations, the characters will struggle and arrive to the conclusion that it is the only thing they  think they can do, but the fact that it will be played out this way if the leaks are real (the wight capture and exhibition) is what really matters and I'm in shock.

WF is also a mess but there is need for more context, Sam curing Jorah is expected (although in theory a Maester is needed), Jonerys could very well happen (I should have to wait to see how it is done despite not liking it) but.....I really thought these two in particular should be fake, for many reasons (mainly logical ones), but I might be wrong. (Or not)

2 minutes ago, Leticia Stark said:

And from Jon haters too.

Tumblr is a mess right now.

Jonsa vs Jonerys shippers going at it on tumblr. Jon hated on freefolk and other places. Submissive boy toy, idiot and irresponsible.

Btw 17 characters present in Sevilla and will film most likely scenes or scene at dragonpit.

19 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

saw the pic bt not Euron being there says a lot of themm.......

I also wonder where are the original leaks not the compilations

:stunned: 8 pages since my last log in, yesterday! what happened?? :P

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Apparently Hound is the one who is hacking the wight and not Mountain. Then Jon demonstrates it how to kill with Fire and Dragonglass.

The Hound near a fire, I really want to see this.

19 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

saw the pic bt not Euron being there says a lot of themm.......

I also wonder where are the original leaks not the compilations

@Lord Friendzone linked the compilations. There are some screenshots there. I remember there were other ones, but I can't find them anymore. Maybe I have to search in my chronology.

13 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Btw 17 characters present in Sevilla and will film most likely scenes or scene at dragonpit.

Jon, Dany, Davos, Brienne, Jaime, The Hound, Euron, Bronn, Theon, Varys, Tyrion, Missandei, Grey Worm, Pod and?

Just now, Cridefea said:

@Lord Friendzone linked the compilations. There are some screenshots there. I remember there were other ones, but I can't find them anymore. Maybe I have to search in my chronology.

Jon, Dany, Davos, Brienne, Jaime, The Hound, Euron, Bronn, Theon, Varys, Tyrion, Missandei, Grey Worm, Pod and?

Qyburn, Brienne and The Mountain. Some reports of Richard Dormer as Beric but not sure.

The Hound and fire. You ned fire to kill wights and to see him for example use fire or be near it would be qute fascinating.

There are few details on these leaks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5ahae9/most_of_lads_messages_to_me_whitewalker2/

http://i.imgur.com/YX3qrQj.png

http://i.imgur.com/OTbV8PL.png

@Meera of Tarth

The mission's reason seems to be as follows:

Jon goes south, to Dragonstone for obsidian and to secure allies in the war to come. Unfortunately Daenerys is sceptical and way too preocuppied with her southern military campaign. She even takes off for a few weeks (for the ill-advised ambush), while Jon stays at Dragonstone and grows more impatient/frustrated each day. He can't seem to get through to her. And he needs a focused army, a united front or else they're all dead. To meet that end, he needs both Dany and Cersei to ceasefire. He needs Daenerys and her allies to turn their gaze towards beyond The Wall, and not be distracted. But that'd be risky because Cersei could attack at any moment when they're busy with the White Walker problem. So Cersei is needed for (temporary) armistice more than for her resources.

Jon needs to do that. He needs to convince people to his cause. When that doesn't come to pass. He has two choices:

1. Give up and go home empty-handed. That's not an option

2. Provide proof. That's what one does when trying to convince doubters.

7 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Queen Cersei Lannister, Ser Jaime Lannister, Qyburn, Ser Gregor Clegane, Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, King Euron Greyjoy, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Ser Jorah Mormont, Missandei, Varys, Theon Greyjoy, King Jon Snow, Ser Davos Seaworth, Brienne of Tarth, Podrick Payne and Sandor Clegane.

There might be more to come.

1 minute ago, Evarei said:

Queen Cersei Lannister, Ser Jaime Lannister, Qyburn, Ser Gregor Clegane, Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, King Euron Greyjoy, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister, Ser Jorah Mormont, Missandei, Varys, Theon Greyjoy, King Jon Snow, Ser Davos Seaworth, Brienne of Tarth, Podrick Payne and Sandor Clegane.

There might be more to come.

Well this forum has been dedicated to season 7. All that dint happen in season 7 ^_^. In fact you just typed out names. But yeah this thread has been REALLY active.

If Dany doesn't believe in those stories, why is she willing to go North to help them? Someone triggered her like Bran? Or she might believe them but can't just turn away from Cersei and told them to wait. So she send Jorah who honors his fathers believe that WHite Walkers exists?

1 minute ago, Lord Friendzone said:

If Dany doesn't believe in those stories, why is she willing to go North to help them? Someone triggered her like Bran? Or she might believe them but can't just turn away from Cersei and told them to wait. So she send Jorah who honors his fathers believe that WHite Walkers exists?

Likely. And the reason for Daenerys to go North anyway is what we're missing here. We're missing the context of her decision.

Archived