Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

4 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I'm curious we get Gendry back, but he doesn't seem to do anything significant till the wight mission. Can we be mistaken and the guy with the warhammer is Pod?

Not really. We have video and pics of Gendry with short haircut and going on the missions.

7 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I know about the video( Its pretty tough to look at ) but there's pics of him? Did I miss some?:huh:

Here. Pic 5th, 6th and 7th. It's Joe Dempsie with his short haircut.

http://watchersonthewall.com/doomed-character-spotted-zumaia-four-characters-new-quest-spoilers/

36 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Here. Pic 5th, 6th and 7th. It's Joe Dempsie with his short haircut.

http://watchersonthewall.com/doomed-character-spotted-zumaia-four-characters-new-quest-spoilers/

Amazing! I really hope he survives the series now that hes back, but why would he choose to work with the BwB since they sold him to be burned by Stannis? Also it seems like the wight mission is shaping up to be true.

Overall I think I might be the only person here who actually excited at the things being reportedly done this season. If I had to say what I'm NOT excited for is Jon's real name supposedly being Aegon:angry2:. I get Aegon 1st pretty much set the stander for all Targs after him, but like seriously.....This is a dumb move that I'm sure D&D are going to give a bullsh*t answer to why they choose Aegon. I rather they just come out and be men about it and be like "Screw you guys we choose Aegon, because we WANTED Aegon to be his name". I think people would take a manly response to a BS one.

1 minute ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

Amazing! I really hope he survives the series now that hes back, but why would he choose to work with the BwB since they sold him to be burned by Stannis? Also it seems like the wight mission is shaping up to be true.

Overall I think I might be the only person here who actually excited at the things being reportedly done this season. If I had to say what I'm NOT excited for is Jon's real name supposedly being Aegon:angry2:. I get Aegon 1st pretty much set the stander for all Targs after him, but like seriously.....This is a dumb move that I'm sure D&D are going to give a bullsh*t answer to why they choose Aegon. I rather they just come out and be men about it and be like "Screw you guys we choose Aegon, because we WANTED Aegon to be his name". I think people would take a manly response to a BS one.

According to leaks Jon recruited Thoros, Beric and Hound at the Wall, after he went with Jorah, Davos and Gendry from Dragonstone. Whole mission in terms of dynamics bring interesting options such as Gendry and Thoros or Beric. Jon and Beric both resurrected. Thoros is Red Priest. Hound and Tormund. Jorah to it.

I don't agree with Aegon either. Aemon sounds better but maybe they think that we already have Aemon in the story in prominent role even if his name might be Aemon in the books.

It's D&D version of the story so they might go with his name being Aegon but not sure for what purpose? Is he going to be King at the end or just for him to create moral conflict for Jon as a person.

26 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

According to leaks Jon recruited Thoros, Beric and Hound at the Wall, after he went with Jorah, Davos and Gendry from Dragonstone. Whole mission in terms of dynamics bring interesting options such as Gendry and Thoros or Beric. Jon and Beric both resurrected. Thoros is Red Priest. Hound and Tormund. Jorah to it.

I don't agree with Aegon either. Aemon sounds better but maybe they think that we already have Aemon in the story in prominent role even if his name might be Aemon in the books.

It's D&D version of the story so they might go with his name being Aegon but not sure for what purpose? Is he going to be King at the end or just for him to create moral conflict for Jon as a person.

So many characters in one place I'm surprise we don't have any reports of D&D having half being killed this season. Tis strange.

I'm pretty sure if they choose Aegon its for moral conflict for Jon as a person.

Just now, Lord Friendzone said:

De acuerdo con fugas Jon reclutó Thoros, Beric y perro en el Muro, después de que él fue con Jora, Davos y Gendry de Rocadragón. Toda la misión en términos de dinámica traer opciones interesantes como Gendry y Thoros o Beric. Jon y Beric tanto resucitados. Thoros es Red Priest. Perro y Tormund. Jorah a ella.

No estoy de acuerdo con Aegon tampoco. Aemon suena mejor, pero tal vez pensar que ya tenemos Aemon en la historia en papel prominente aunque su nombre podría ser Aemon en los libros.

Es D & D versión de la historia por lo que podría ir con su nombre siendo Aegon pero no sabe con qué propósito? ¿Va a ser el Rey al final o sólo para él para crear conflicto moral para Jon como persona.

Aemon exists in the show but Aegon also, he was appointed by Thoros Sandor in the third season, the original targaryen name jon is too important for D & D it change so I tend to be Aemon or Jaehaerys not you can believe everything the type of reddit said.

22 minutes ago, principenoprometido said:

Aemon exists in the show but Aegon also, he was appointed by Thoros Sandor in the third season, the original targaryen name jon is too important for D & D it change so I tend to be Aemon or Jaehaerys not you can believe everything the type of reddit said.

Aemon and Aegon exist in the story but Aemon is well established character and Aegon just briefly mentioned. Aegon maybe sounds better for them and who knows what they want to twist it. They have tendencies to change things from the books names, lines and other things. Jon for us is important but he might change his name even if it's not necessarily a good idea. He is known as Jon and should be his name and he can take Targaryen surname for all intends and purposes. That seems fair and honorable. Honor both sides of his heritage Starks and Targaryens.

30 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

So many characters in one place I'm surprise we don't have any reports of D&D having half being killed this season. Tis strange.

I'm pretty sure if they choose Aegon its for moral conflict for Jon as a person.

Season 8 might be a bloodbath. Bit yeah expected Cersei or Jaime to die, but they do love Lena, and she's the best actress on the show, so might want to have her for final season.

4 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Aemon and Aegon exist in the story but Aemon is well established character and Aegon just briefly mentioned. Aegon maybe sounds better for them and who knows what they want to twist it. They have tendencies to change things from the books names, lines and other things. Jon for us is important but he might change his name even if it's not necessarily a good idea. He is known as Jon and should be his name and he can take Targaryen surname for all intends and purposes. That seems fair and honorable. Honor both sides of his heritage Starks and Targaryens.

Season 8 might be a bloodbath. Bit yeah expected Cersei or Jaime to die, but they do love Lena, and she's the best actress on the show, so might want to have her for final season.

D&D are underestimating the fans. They named the Others White walkers so the fans will not confuse them with the Others from Lost. It's probably the same with Jon/ Aemon , they name Jon Aegon so the fans will not confuse Jon/Aemon with the old maester Aemon . 

As someone said on freefolk. Leaks from awayforthelads might've been storyboards and without a plot. That's why it sounds chaotic and motivations seems off, because he saw pictures or just asked questions friend of friend.

We haven't seen Jacob/Grey Worm in Sevilla. No pictures of Unsullied at Dragonstone/Zumaia...if ambush is happening mid season,what if Unsulied are wiped out by Lannisters and that's why also Dany takes revenge on Tarly's who came to side of Lannisters and killing Unsullied? We have no pictures of Unsullied with Jon, Dany or Tyrion only Dothraki are doing guard duty. Seems odd as this is job more for Unsullied and no mention of Jacob in Sevilla as season finale dragonpit is telling.

Bu then Dany loses Ironborn, Unsullied and Tyrells. It's like typical overpowering at the beginning followed by quick success by Cersei who has far lesss numbers. Leaks said that Jaime is suprisingly a good commander even tho he portrayed nothing of these qualities.

2 hours ago, LordImp said:

D&D are underestimating the fans. They named the Others White walkers so the fans will not confuse them with the Others from Lost. It's probably the same with Jon/ Aemon , they name Jon Aegon so the fans will not confuse Jon/Aemon with the old maester Aemon . 

It's like Yara and Asha or Osha. They think people would confuse them and we already have Aemon in the story or had sincde Maester Aemon died. So Aegon who was mentioned but din't played significant part in this story might be bette, even if in the books most likely his name would be Aemon. So many hints from Iam not Aemon Dragonknight, him being his idol when he was young or Maester Aemon's influence. Rhaegar was also close to Aemon so choosing him in case it's a boy but then it creates connudrum, because he expected girl or recreating three headed dragon prophecy.

We kinda don't know Rhaegar's real motives and need to figured that out. It means Rhaegar might've had different things in plan but that is up to George because don't think D&D would devolve into the story of this and explain it. They just follow broad strokes George gave them and filling the gaps and fitting it to their story.

Yeah, it's looking like Grey Worm dies.  Maybe all of the Unsullied, since they haven't been seen on Dragonstone in any of the episodes Jon is in.  

I would guess they die in episode 2 at Euron's hand.  Dany sends them with Yara to hook up with the Dornish forces and Euron ambushes and kills them all.  Probably something like that.  

By the end of episode 2, Dany's invasion starts looking like a disaster (Unsullied, Yara, Dorne and Reach all gone).  She retaliates by ambushing the Lannister forces in episode 3 or 4.    

4 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Yeah, it's looking like Grey Worm dies.  Maybe all of the Unsullied, since they haven't been seen on Dragonstone in any of the episodes Jon is in.  

I would guess they die in episode 2 at Euron's hand.  Dany sends them with Yara to hook up with the Dornish forces and Euron ambushes and kills them all.  Probably something like that.  

By the end of episode 2, Dany's invasion starts looking like a disaster (Unsullied, Yara, Dorne and Reach all gone).  She retaliates by ambushing the Lannister forces in episode 3 or 4.    

Lannisters or Euron will did that. Yara, Ellaria, Sand Snakes at least 2 of them and Unsullied with Grey Worm.

Maybe this is why she needs the North. Opportunity for Jon and it would make sense, why they became allies after short preiod of time or what it looks like from the pictures. Still, it would've been better for storytelling, not to overpower Dany too much, and make it more interesting. All of sudden Lannisters are force to be reckon with, Euron too and they can destroy Tyrells just like that. Who have superior forces nad numbers.

I'm getting really concerned over the North storyline/Winterfell. I'm also worried about Arya's storyline in season 7. It just seems like all the focus is going to be on Dragonstone and the characters surrounding this area. I also really don't like the sound of a wight hunting expedition - this just doesn't make sense. I'm still believing half of these supposed leaks are fake.

And I want Jon to keep his own name! He's Jon and will always be Jon.

Just now, Sir Matthis Light said:

Didn't we get leaks of Greyworm and co meeting with the KITN, now he's being reported died?!:(

We did but awayforthelads could've been wrong. Grey Worm is not in any scene at Zumaia that stands for Dragonstone and neither are Unsullied no mention of Jacob at Sevilla, which is for season finale. Ambush is around mid season so it's likely Unsullied will perish at the battle against Lannisters and that's why Dany torches of Tarly's and others.

3 minutes ago, WolfQueenArya said:

I'm getting really concerned over the North storyline/Winterfell. I'm also worried about Arya's storyline in season 7. It just seems like all the focus is going to be on Dragonstone and the characters surrounding this area. I also really don't like the sound of a wight hunting expedition - this just doesn't make sense. I'm still believing half of these supposed leaks are fake.

In D&D showverse what else could Arya do? She reportedly kills off Freys, goes home, have a semi-strife with Sansa and finally executes LF thats pretty much a wrap for her in my book. I really don't expect her to fight north of the Wall.

6 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

We did but awayforthelads could've been wrong. Grey Worm is not in any scene at Zumaia that stands for Dragonstone and neither are Unsullied no mention of Jacob at Sevilla, which is for season finale. Ambush is around mid season so it's likely Unsullied will perish at the battle against Lannisters and that's why Dany torches of Tarly's and others.

If true, I guess this would complete the Unsullied being nothing but a bunch of menacing looking warriors, but in fact they have no skill whatsoever smfh.

I didn't have internet for 24 hours and look how much has been posted. 

28 minutes ago, WolfQueenArya said:

Agreed. 

Before the leaks appeared I thought that we would get a season with Jon ruling the North and being actually good at it. Just a storyline in which we see him being competent at something other than swordfighting, but now it sounds like he will just hang out at Dragonstone and do nothing. Well except for that wight hunt expedition which sounds terrible. Looks like they are gonna portray him as being stupid once again. 

And yes his name being Aegon sounds stupid and not like something that's gonna happen in the books. Looks like he's not gonna learn about his parentage in Season 7 which makes me wonder why the even introduced it in season 6. Sure it was a nice contrast that jon became KitN right after they confirmed that he's not Ned's son, but why bother introducing it in season 6, if it won't have any consequences in season 7? Just to reveal it before GRRM does? 

Arya's storyline sound terrible looks like they will portray her as a complete psycho again. 

And Bran will continue to be unimportant and Meera even less important. Sounds like she's gonna act completely OOC. 

I bet Dany will loose her army, because she made some incredibly stupid mistake. 

Sounds like the only character being intelligent will be Queen Cersei the Great. Urgh...

Archived