Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

2 hours ago, Evarei said:

The ambush (including the caravan with goods and who will be involved), the dragonpit, Daenerys landing on Dragonstone (more an educated guess, but we do have that s7 promo), the naval battle, Sand Snakes getting killed by Euron, Euron capturing one of the Greyjoys allied with Dany (it was obvious it'd be Yara), the Iceland filming for several characters (there's discrepancy in the number of characters involved between the report from the legit source and lads' spoiler) which would be Beyond The Wall, Davos and Brienne going south to dragonpit (Lads first claimed she'd stay at Winterfell for the rest of the season, had to correct his statement when this was pointed out to him), Arya going to Winterfell, the redheaded northern girl and boy and a few things from casting calls. They had all been reported before the leak.

We knew that Dothraki and a Lannister were involved in the ambush before Lads commented, yes.  We did not know for sure it was Jaime or that Randyll Tarly was present.  That is actually another confirmed spoiler for Lads that I forgot about. 

Anyway, I did not include most of the stuff you listed precisely because I knew it was reported on before Lads made his comments.  I was merely listing the instances in which Lads got super specific things right before Watchers confirmed them.  It's up to like 8-9 instances now.  

Are trying to say Lads guessed all the stuff I listed based on what Watchers had reported before October 1st (your list)?.  Are you going with a "he's a lucky guesser" tact?  Just trying to clarify.  

Just now, Evarei said:

Man i wonder if theirs a scene he is going around in a car. No but i wonder if they actually cut off the dick of the actor who played grey-worm. cause if so tats some dedication to your job.

Beats me. And seeing him there, shouldn't some unit of Unsullied be with him too? Maybe they are there but we don't get photos of everything after all.

And the site is still adamant on the Stark soldiers being present there too 

12 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Beats me. And seeing him there, shouldn't some unit of Unsullied be with him too? Maybe they are there but we don't get photos of everything after all.

And the site is still adamant on the Stark soldiers being present there too 

Stark soldiers? Where would they get there, it must be Tyrells, Tarlys or Lannisters. They have no bussiness being there, even from logistics. Jon is not there.

http://lossietereinos.com/primeras-fotos-del-rodaje-en-el-castillo-de-almodovar-y-mas-datos-sobre-el-rodaje-en-caceres/

ADR as HG confirmed with Bronn, Jaime and a stunt for Olenna.

No more information about Trujillo castle, except that they will be filming there more days that the ones they had planned. I suppose it's Casterly Rock, according to WOTW it would appear.

19 hours ago, Woman of War said:

I am sceptical about any spoiler, lol.

Hide contents

But there would be too little time for Sansa to get pregnant from anyone else. Some random character she meets in WF? Who should that be? Jon? He has been dead. Does Jon, s body age, does his wounds scar over, would he be able to sire a child? Normal body funktions for someone woken  up from the dead? Beric and Lady Stoneheart in the books tell otherwise.

Could Baelish be the one? No other male character of importance is close to her, it won't be Tormund or Davos for sure.

I think Sansa would only be pregnant by someone who has had or will have story impact.

Sansa and pregnant? BS. Some people apparently get off on that stuff. This is the third season in running that fans watch out for a baby bump.

As for how Jon's body works. I believe we saw him eat in one scene, didn't we? That suggests a working metabolism. Maybe it's because Targaryen blood is supposed to be fiery and magical, so his flesh reacts to Mel's magic better. That's my guess at least.

48 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

http://lossietereinos.com/primeras-fotos-del-rodaje-en-el-castillo-de-almodovar-y-mas-datos-sobre-el-rodaje-en-caceres/

ADR as HG confirmed with Bronn, Jaime and a stunt for Olenna.

No more information about Trujillo castle, except that they will be filming there more days that the ones they had planned. I suppose it's Casterly Rock, according to WOTW it would appear.

Trujillo has to be Casterly Rock then. It's the last castle left right?

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Stark soldiers? Where would they get there, it must be Tyrells, Tarlys or Lannisters. They have no bussiness being there, even from logistics. Jon is not there.

Spoiler

I think someone else on reddit (starkandlanister???) said that Arya would be going South. Maybe she brought the soldiers.  Although, I would think she would be spotted there filming too, so it still is not quite right. 

3 minutes ago, Bear Claw said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think someone else on reddit (starkandlanister???) said that Arya would be going South. Maybe she brought the soldiers. 

Arya is not going South to Highgarden or Casterly Rock. Besides starkndlannister is just someone who posted bunch of stuff after original person, putting few things differently and claiming that it is something he or she knows. Apparently, Jon falls for Sansa but sleeps with Dany. Because that make so much sense. D&D are capable of many things but to destroy Jon's character like that no.

2 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Arya is not going South to Highgarden or Casterly Rock. Besides starandlannister is just someone who posted bunch of stuff after original person, putting few things differently and claiming that it is something he or she knows.

Spoiler

I really don't believe everything "lads" said is true especially concerning Arya. I could be wrong, but given Maisie's reaction to this season, I think Arya will have a big role to play this year.

Just now, Bear Claw said:

Reveal hidden contents

I really don't believe everything "lads" said is true especially concerning Arya. I could be wrong, but given Maisie's reaction to this season, I think Arya will have a big role to play this year.

Even if lads got it wrong or incomplete, that doesn't make these spoilers legit.

In my opinion Arya's storyline will focus on Riverlands and North most of all. She said, she was going home and that's where she'll go. Jon wouldn't take her South and I see no reason why she should go. Not like negotiations will be her main strength or meeting others. She needs to find her family.

What do you think will be her role?

Archived