TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

53 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

This counting system is much like the electoral college. What I'm saying is I won the popular vote and H has tiny hand.

My hair may be orangutan orange, but my skin is a wonderful shade of "OMG are you still alive there?" pale, thank you very much.

Wooooohoooooo! Holidays! :commie: I am going to the Old Country tomorrow!

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Well lets rebel against that silly rule too. Anarchy! :commie: 

Just take care any of the other mods do not hear that ... are not you mods supposed to be the keepers and upholders of rules?

13 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Didn't we establish a rule after the post count was lost in the board make-over that the 1st post on the 51st page is the winner of a race? And didn't this idea originally come from Lany and wasn't it even practiced for the next couple rounds? And wasn't there some confusion later if it was the last on page 50 or the first on page 51? And wasn't the whole point is to spare us having to do the maths about which is actually the exact 1000th post? Did I dream all this? 

Not that it matters really, but we should either establish and follow one rule or not make it count, shouldn't we? 

There was snow here too. About 1-2mm but still snow. 

No, we established the rule that it was the last on the page 50, and this was what we practiced since the "upgrade".

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Wooooohoooooo! Holidays! :commie: I am going to the Old Country tomorrow!

No, we established the rule that it was the last on the page 50, and this was what we practiced since the "upgrade".

Old Country? 

I must have dreamt all that confusion around the issue then. 

Just now, RhaenysB said:

Calling her old and all just because you don't live there atm. :D I'm sure Slovenia is sensitive about comments referring to its age too. Or maybe that's just me after my birthday every year :bawl: 

Oh, Slovenia as a country is relatively young, I am sure she will not be insulted because of that. :P I just call places Old Buckkeep and New Buckkeep because I find it funny that you call me Buck and where Buck lives, it must be Buckkeep. :P

Really, Austria is older than Slovenia.

5 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, Slovenia as a country is relatively young, I am sure she will not be insulted because of that. :P I just call places Old Buckkeep and New Buckkeep because I find it funny that you call me Buck and where Buck lives, it must be Buckkeep. :P

Slovenia as independent is probably about as old as you, and as we've all established you're ancient.

4 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Slovenia as independent is probably about as old as you, and as we've all established you're ancient.

Well thanks. :angry: And yes, it is just a tiny bit older than myself.

Now to the more important question, why are you not helping me decorate that tree already? :P

13 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Austria is old enough to take it on the chin. [laughs obscurely] 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, Slovenia as a country is relatively young, I am sure she will not be insulted because of that. :PI just call places Old Buckkeep and New Buckkeep because I find it funny that you call me Buck and where Buck lives, it must be Buckkeep. :P

By that logic does that mean I can start calling my house Imperial Centre? :D.

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Didn't we establish a rule after the post count was lost in the board make-over that the 1st post on the 51st page is the winner of a race? And didn't this idea originally come from Lany and wasn't it even practiced for the next couple rounds? And wasn't there some confusion later if it was the last on page 50 or the first on page 51? And wasn't the whole point is to spare us having to do the maths about which is actually the exact 1000th post? Did I dream all this? 

Not that it matters really, but we should either establish and follow one rule or not make it count, shouldn't we? 

16 hours ago, felice said:

Months of waiting, then I miss the race; typical.

It's not a rule, it's a tradition; there's no need to rebel against that. Last post on page 50 wins.

There's been this same confusion every race since the update.

AFAIK it was the last post on page 50 but I agree that we should settle on one system. It's all the same to me bet shall we say the last page on page 50 is definitely the winning one from now on?

Also, felice, I feel your pain. I missed it because I was having lunch.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

By that logic does that mean I can start calling my house Imperial Centre? :D.

Of course. :D

5 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

TBH I don't even know why you've waited to do that.

Mine should be the Red Keep then.

But ... why would you want to live there? :P

21 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

TBH I don't even know why you've waited to do that.

Mine should be the Red Keep then.

I don't know, maybe I'm worried my partner might pick me up and throw me down the stairs :/.

46 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

There's been this same confusion every race since the update.

AFAIK it was the last post on page 50 but I agree that we should settle on one system. It's all the same to me bet shall we say the last page on page 50 is definitely the winning one from now on?

Also, felice, I feel your pain. I missed it because I was having lunch.

So I didn't dream all that after all. 

Can you make a royal decree about this or something (and/or maybe include it in the OP under a spoiler tag)? 

Archived