UK/ Ireland/ Euro meet in April / May?

zakalwe7

Put me as Oxford.

Though if we all get tied up, ball-gagged and gang-raped by the locals because of disagreements over Tolkien, I'm not taking the blame, despite this likely being a tie-breaking vote.

But, if shit goes down, you know I got yo backs.

Looks like I will be making my way from Brighton , so Oxford is the logical vote for me - much shorter journey . My driving test date had just come through and I may well drive over . So yup , Oxford , especially if we have wookie protection from random violent Tolkien enthusiasts . Note to self - gag Isis as a precaution . :pirate:

Er , are you flirting with me ? I said gag Isis , but if you're getting all excited it may become necessary ...

I'm one of those Tolkien animals too. I just hide it well out of fear :P

Trust the n00b to get excited at the mention of the word 'gag'.

What are you talking about? You requested a picture of the act IIRC. :lol::lol:

Since I haven't made schedules for my vacations this year I am not sure whether the date would work for me but it is likely that I will be able to join.

Don't mind the place, though I am going to vote for the cheaper one considering both acommodation and connection to London. Which would it be?

It's ok , you don't have to be scared . You get your hairy feet out anytime you feel like it .

Well I feel better now. Phew :P

Don't mind the place, though I am going to vote for the cheaper one considering both acommodation and connection to London. Which would it be?

Fuck me, a riddle.

Oxford itself is not particularly showing off with Tolkien (snobs), so I'd imagine everybody will be fairly safe :D

I mean, the Bird and Baby didn't even mention him prior to the movies. Only CS Lewis had a plaque. Mind boggles and a plague on all intellectuals.

ahem.

Anyway :D

We could just walk into to Maudlin and shout , Martin is the American Tolkien . That should do it .

Or something like "Martin rools, Tolkien is for fools". :)

Bird and Baby?

So except if a few people can be wooed towards York soon, a decision is close to been made. I just noticed that while the weekend of the 27th/28th is a holiday weekend in the UK, its not in Ireland. Heh, well it means the flights will be a little cheaper at least.

Also, students should be mainly studying/doing exams. :P

Archived