TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

37 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

RIGHT? It’s like from one week to the other, my battery became a 100-year-old man, who climbes out of the window band disappears in 5 minutes. And I think something is up with YouTube, because I haven’t updated the software of my iPad yet, but listening to music from YouTube for an hour eats 50% battery. Wtf is that? I used to be able to watch YouTube videos for hours and hours without any battery issues. 

Aww, so the little sith will be a January baby after all? 

And I’m thinking about setting up the tree around 10th December.

deodorant for the night is completely unnecessary, imo, never done it, but each to their own. 

And wow 20C is freezing cold for an inside temperature. I would need a jumper and two blankets to watch tv. I need 23C. 

And I need a huge stuffed corcodile too.

I see Buck and I have won you over. Maybe we aren’t such heinous bitches after all :) 

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I see Buck and I have won you over. Maybe we aren’t such heinous bitches after all :) 

Haha, you absolutely aren’t. 

Well, it’s funny because half of this episode was cringe-fest, and the other half was heartbreak. 

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

And wow 20C is freezing cold for an inside temperature. I would need a jumper and two blankets to watch tv. I need 23C. 

Okay, I admit that 20 was a little on the cold side. We usually have around 21 or 22 inside. But 23 would be quite warm.

Jumpers and blankets are comfortable, they both enhance the TV watching experience.

I think we all need a huge stuffed crocodile in our lives.

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

We are definitely not!

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Haha, you absolutely aren’t. 

Well, it’s funny because half of this episode was cringe-fest, and the other half was heartbreak. 

I am pretty sure this was the goal. :P

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

RIGHT? It’s like from one week to the other, my battery became a 100-year-old man, who climbes out of the window band disappears in 5 minutes. And I think something is up with YouTube, because I haven’t updated the software of my iPad yet, but listening to music from YouTube for an hour eats 50% battery. Wtf is that? I used to be able to watch YouTube videos for hours and hours without any battery issues. 

Aww, so the little sith will be a January baby after all? 

And I’m thinking about setting up the tree around 10th December.

deodorant for the night is completely unnecessary, imo, never done it, but each to their own. 

Yeah I swear they make the batteries to last exactly for when your plan is up, I’m waiting for the X to arrive so I will let you know what it’s like when it does.

Yes, baby Sith is expected to be a January baby.

Also to add, noones life is complete without a huge toy crocodile :D.

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Isn’t being a heinous bitch kind of my domain?, yours is being flirtatious and Bucks is being innocent.

On ‎11‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 9:36 PM, RhaenysB said:

I’ve never even heard of alias grace. Will google it.

I’ll do my best to bring on a conversation. 

Where do you all stand on these insanely important questions? 

- when is the right time to put up the Christmas tree? 

- should one apply deodorant before going to bed?

- what’s the ideal room temperature in winter? 

-Beginning of december or something?
-No. I mean, maybe if you're smelly and going to share the bed with someone, but otherwise I don't see much use.
-Yeah, I'd say about 20, 21 degrees. I don't mind if it's a little colder because then lying under your blanket becomes like twice as comfortable.

Urgh. Morning lesson cancelled because of heavy snowing. The guy who usually drives us said he does not feel safe driving in this shit.

I have sprayed this pair of shoes yesterday. HOW IN SEVEN HELLS ARE MY FEET WET?! I don't think this spraying thing works at all.

Now I will have to take the bus to the afternoon lesson too, because I don't feel safe driving in this weather either. It is going to take ages.

But hey ... snow, I guess?

17 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah I swear they make the batteries to last exactly for when your plan is up, I’m waiting for the X to arrive so I will let you know what it’s like when it does.

Yes, baby Sith is expected to be a January baby.

Also to add, noones life is complete without a huge toy crocodile :D.

Isn’t being a heinous bitch kind of my domain?, yours is being flirtatious and Bucks is being innocent.

Yeah, they make them last until the next model comes out, but that’s just really not fair. I mean to keep this at least for another year, so I hope the battery lasts. 

She can have frozen themed birthdays and throw lightning instead of ice. 

:idea: do I have a domain? That isn’t furniture shopping? 

14 hours ago, First of My Name said:

-Beginning of december or something?
-No. I mean, maybe if you're smelly and going to share the bed with someone, but otherwise I don't see much use.
-Yeah, I'd say about 20, 21 degrees. I don't mind if it's a little colder because then lying under your blanket becomes like twice as comfortable.

Conclusion: everybody likes to freeze at home. 

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I actually wanted to say: SNOW!

WHAT? WHY? 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Urgh. Morning lesson cancelled because of heavy snowing. The guy who usually drives us said he does not feel safe driving in this shit.

I have sprayed this pair of shoes yesterday. HOW IN SEVEN HELLS ARE MY FEET WET?! I don't think this spraying thing works at all.

Now I will have to take the bus to the afternoon lesson too, because I don't feel safe driving in this weather either. It is going to take ages.

But hey ... snow, I guess?

I’m sorry about the shoes, but snow is greaaaaat! They promise some snow here too. I hope we get some. 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What is so shocking?

Hide contents

Oh, you mean ...

Hide contents

:leer:

Reveal hidden contents

:blushing:

:leaving:

:o , where has innocent Buck gone?.

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, they make them last until the next model comes out, but that’s just really not fair. I mean to keep this at least for another year, so I hope the battery lasts. 

She can have frozen themed birthdays and throw lightning instead of ice. 

:idea: do I have a domain? That isn’t furniture shopping? 

Conclusion: everybody likes to freeze at home. 

WHAT? WHY? 

I’m sorry about the shoes, but snow is greaaaaat! They promise some snow here too. I hope we get some. 

As long as I don’t have to endure let it go being sung I’m happy.

My partner is a Stark fan so she’s happy we’re having a winter baby as it’s an excuse to get a fluffy toy direwolf some time in the future, I shall be tolerating no such thing!.

8 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

:o , where has innocent Buck gone?.

As long as I don’t have to endure let it go being sung I’m happy.

My partner is a Stark fan so she’s happy we’re having a winter baby as it’s an excuse to get a fluffy toy direwolf some time in the future, I shall be tolerating no such thing!.

Yeah, Buck has become the queen of TMI :lol:(just kidding, I’m kinda tmi too, I feel like, we all are, nobody should feel discouraged to be so) 

you can always rewrite it to the tune of the imperial march. 

She must have stuffed dragons. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, Buck has become the queen of TMI :lol:(just kidding, I’m kinda tmi too, I feel like, we all are, nobody should feel discouraged to be so) 

you can always rewrite it to the tune of the imperial march. 

She must have stuffed dragons. 

Buck has indeed fallen far, I approve :D.

Id not want to mess with a classic, although from the amount she was kicking earlier I think she might be a little Fleewood Mac fan.

I have faith she will want dragons by her own choice.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

No, I am not! What kind of unfounded accusations are that?

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I have faith she will want dragons by her own choice.

But will you love and understand her even if she wants unicorns and fairies?

The screen said 11 minutes till my bus comes when I arrived at the stop already. It has been at least 10 minutes and it still says 11 minutes until the bus. WTF.

I wish this city had an underground railway/subway/metro/tube/u-bahn/whatever you call it. It is so convenient. Alas, there is no such thing.

45 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course I will, although it would hurt me deeply, but at the same time not many kids would want a unicorn over a dragon, I bet even little Buck would pick a tame fire breathing monster over a pretty white horse with a horn on its head.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

No, I am not! What kind of unfounded accusations are that?

I don’t even know! :eek: totally unfounded! 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

The screen said 11 minutes till my bus comes when I arrived at the stop already. It has been at least 10 minutes and it still says 11 minutes until the bus. WTF.

I wish this city had an underground railway/subway/metro/tube/u-bahn/whatever you call it. It is so convenient. Alas, there is no such thing.

Yeah, one morning that screen told me there’s 38 minutes until the tram. It lied of course, but those five minutes until the tram did show were scary. 

Really? Do you have trams at least? Fixed rails for life. I mean they do get renovated or break down on occasion, but there are no traffic jams. Or the Russians hack it. Apparently Russia is responsible or one of our subway lines being closed down for a week. Not sure how that works but lots of articles try to convince me of it on Facebook. 

We don’t have snow, btw. We have rain and it’s very cold and I left work ten minutes ago. 

Archived