TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Whaaaa’? Even reheating rice is lethal now? 

*tries to count the times she ate reheated rice...* no. I can’t. 

X???? 8 plus is what I would order if I had the money or the need to upgrade my phone. My 7 is doing fine so far, fingers crossed it stays that way for another year. 

Reveal hidden contents

And I think X is just ugly. Where’s the main button? :bawl: I need my main button. 

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure what we mean by institutionalized when it comes to hair removal. And certain characteristics of a sex are urban legends, namely that women are naturally hairless and velvety smooth everywhere. But the bottomline here, like almost everywhere else, is that everybody should do the exact amount of hair removal they want and are comfortable with. 

Or just Sidy. :P 

I’ve had my 6S Plus for 2 Years now, the battery is starting to not be as good and it has a cracked screen, I didn’t see the point in buying an 8 Plus as the X wasn’t that much more expensive and is a newer design, I always buy the phone I use though as it works out better that way than subsidised by the network.

Zannah would be an appropriate and pretty name too.

My mother is very strict with what food can be kept for how long and what can and cannot be reheated, and she never told me there was a problem with reheating rice. :dunno: Everybody here does it.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not sure what we mean by institutionalized when it comes to hair removal. And certain characteristics of a sex are urban legends, namely that women are naturally hairless and velvety smooth everywhere. But the bottomline here, like almost everywhere else, is that everybody should do the exact amount of hair removal they want and are comfortable with. 

Spoiler

I meant it as everything that one does not do by themselves, but is done by somebody else, and not in one's bathroom at home, but in a designated institution that you pay to torture you.

4 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

It's not lethal, but the type pf bacteria that you get in rice form spores that are almost indestructible. So they can happily sit there while you cook them, and then when you put them in the fridge and they come into contact with water, you get a lot of toxin producing bacteria growing out. And cooking again, does nothing about the toxins.

You won't get sick everytime, of course not. But the one time you do, is enough to put you off for ever.

Okay, so now I’ll never eat rice again :eek: 

why did you have to tell me that? :bawl: 

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I’ve had my 6S Plus for 2 Years now, the battery is starting to not be as good and it has a cracked screen, I didn’t see the point in buying an 8 Plus as the X wasn’t that much more expensive and is a newer design, I always buy the phone I use though as it works out better that way than subsidised by the network.

Yeah, I see that point, I just don’t like the design of the X. I guess there’ll be an iPhone 10 before get a new phone, but we’ll see. 

That’s actually a very pretty and special name. 

29 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

My mother is very strict with what food can be kept for how long and what can and cannot be reheated, and she never told me there was a problem with reheating rice. :dunno: Everybody here does it.

Reveal hidden contents

I meant it as everything that one does not do by themselves, but is done by somebody else, and not in one's bathroom at home, but in a designated institution that you pay to torture you.

Yeah I’ve never heard it before either. But now he freaked me out so I’ll never dare eat rice again. 

Spoiler

Lol that description :lol: 

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I have the same phone and now the battery sucks, it freezes and is generally pooping out on me. But I refuse to get a new one because I firmly believe in the conspiracy that these phones are designed to die in three years to force unwitting consumers to buy new ones.

*straightens tinfoil hat* 

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

I did a food microbiology module at uni...

Congratulations. Now you get to sing an inspirational musical theatre song, even if you just can’t right now

There is no escape. There is only the CW

9 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I did a food microbiology module at uni...

Good for you. If I did such I would never eat anything again. I suppose I now understand the saying ‘ignorance is bliss’ I’m just too paranoid and hypochondriac for this kind of knowledge. :eek: 

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Congratulations. Now you get to sing an inspirational musical theatre song, even if you just can’t right now

There is no escape. There is only the CW

You are so crazy about this show. But they say love can make you crazy, therefore I can't call you crazy, because when I call you crazy, I'm just calling you in love.

I just saw your new member title. :eek:

This is place is emptier today than my love life... 

So I’m baking marshmallow brownies today. And I’m apparently also very restrained because the stores are FULL of Christmas stuff and I haven’t bought any decoration or Christmas PJs or jumpers or slippers or anything (yet). 

And I’ll be going back to the old flat to tidy up after the painter and take some pictures so I can finally rent it out and have revenues rather than extra costs. Yay. 

I started watching The Last Kingdom season 2. I wish I could say it’s better than season 1, but no, I still don’t have any chemistry with this story. 

I’ve never even heard of alias grace. Will google it.

I’ll do my best to bring on a conversation. 

Where do you all stand on these insanely important questions? 

- when is the right time to put up the Christmas tree? 

- should one apply deodorant before going to bed?

- what’s the ideal room temperature in winter? 

A commendable effort.

In the last week before Christmas. On an evening.

And the tree should stay until one third into January or so.

No, I do not see the point of doing so.

Around 20°C, I would say.

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I’ve never even heard of alias grace. Will google it.

- Ours is going up immediately after thanksgiving because lil O is already singing Christmas songs. 

- let your pores breathe and skip the deodorant, especially if it contains aluminum. 

- 70F 

On 08/11/2017 at 11:52 PM, Lady Olenna said:

I have the same phone and now the battery sucks, it freezes and is generally pooping out on me. But I refuse to get a new one because I firmly believe in the conspiracy that these phones are designed to die in three years to force unwitting consumers to buy new ones.

*straightens tinfoil hat* 

Yeah mine is starting to do the same thing, I don’t think iOS 11 has helped much.

In other news it’s 2 months today until my due date! :D.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah mine is starting to do the same thing, I don’t think iOS 11 has helped much.

In other news it’s 2 months today until my due date! :D.

RIGHT? It’s like from one week to the other, my battery became a 100-year-old man, who climbes out of the window band disappears in 5 minutes. And I think something is up with YouTube, because I haven’t updated the software of my iPad yet, but listening to music from YouTube for an hour eats 50% battery. Wtf is that? I used to be able to watch YouTube videos for hours and hours without any battery issues. 

Aww, so the little sith will be a January baby after all? 

And I’m thinking about setting up the tree around 10th December.

deodorant for the night is completely unnecessary, imo, never done it, but each to their own. 

And wow 20C is freezing cold for an inside temperature. I would need a jumper and two blankets to watch tv. I need 23C. 

And I need a huge stuffed corcodile too. 

Archived