TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I think that even with a single bed, you need a nightstand, or something that serves as one. At least to put books and a lamp on it. I would count a chest of drawers beside the bed as one too in that case. This was someting similar as I had in Vienna.

I am lucky to have a wooden board between me and the wall. I like to lean on the wall or lie tightly against it, and as you say, the bare wall would be cold. In Vienna, I had a bunch of flat pillows that I put between the wall and me, so it was similar to your set-up.

Very similar things are being discussed up in Entertainment, you can join if you wish. :)

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, it is dark and horrible and sad and Rebecca is all of these things herself.

I think the problem with Valencia is that since she broke up with Josh, she has not had much of a storyline of her own and has not been developed further, so they really cannot find something for Rebecca to say to her to hurt her because there is not much to her other than "now she is their friend". You are right that Valencia more saved Rebecca's wedding plan than pushed her own onto her. (I still think it is weird that Valencia had a whole plan for a wedding ready just like that, but ok.) I think that Valencia was the least hurt of all the people there precisely because hers was the insult that was most made up of thin air. Other things were mostly true and therefore hurt that much more. I think the screenwriters should decide if they want to include Valencia into the storylines more or just write her out. Maybe she is going to help Heather sort herself out. Or we should at least get to know how her wedding planning business is doing, or if she is still teaching yoga too.

The preview for the next week shows Rebecca at Naomi's house and Audra Levine too.

I made this rice and apple caserole dish, not sure how it is called in English, but it is delicious.

I never had an actual headboard until now. It’s so pretty and cozy. 

i’ll Check out entertainment. 

I have never heard of a rice and apple casserol. *.* is that a dessert or main dish or what’s that? 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

@RhaenysB https://youtu.be/4JW58s0_2EU

Poor you! Cannot you just use the Force instead of carrying it?

:lol: 

Michael and  Rogelio need Friendtopia and Rafael needs I’m a good person. And every single scene with Xo and Jane needs Let’s generalize about men. 

I also just caught up on Jane... 

Spoiler

After Anna and Elsa, Baby is the perfect name for Rogelio’s daughter :lmao: 

I loved the scene when Rafael yelled at Jane at the end of the last episode. And I loved when the narrator pointed out that Jane always goes to ask for advices to whoever she knows will justify what she wants. :lol: But I’m really sick of Adam. 

14 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Uhm, yes? :P

You know nothing, First of Your Name. :P

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I have never heard of a rice and apple casserol. *.* is that a dessert or main dish or what’s that? 

It can be eaten by itself as a dinner dish. It is quite filling for a dessert.

Michael and  Rogelio need Friendtopia and Rafael needs I’m a good person. And every single scene with Xo and Jane needs Let’s generalize about men.

All good ideas. :D I enjoyed Rogelio sexy getting ready and please don't be a murderer!

I also just caught up on Jane... 

Reveal hidden contents

After Anna and Elsa, Baby is the perfect name for Rogelio’s daughter :lmao: 

I loved the scene when Rafael yelled at Jane at the end of the last episode. And I loved when the narrator pointed out that Jane always goes to ask for advices to whoever she knows will justify what she wants. :lol: But I’m really sick of Adam. 

Spoiler

Baby is awful. This is not even a name.

Adam has grown on me as a character. But can we just get rid of Luisa once and for all? And she can take Agnieszka with her.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You know nothing, First of Your Name. :P

It can be eaten by itself as a dinner dish. It is quite filling for a dessert.

All good ideas. :D I enjoyed Rogelio sexy getting ready and please don't be a murderer!

Hide contents

Baby is awful. This is not even a name.

Adam has grown on me as a character. But can we just get rid of Luisa once and for all? And she can take Agnieszka with her.

Sounds yummy. Will Google the recipe.

yeah rogelio’s Sexy getting ready was awesome. 

Spoiler

Well that’s it. Anna And Elsa were the worst possible name choice for twin girls. Baby even topped that. 

Yeah, Luisa and Rose both need to die ASAP. I’m fine with Anezka, she is hilarious is an awful and cringy way and I really enjoy the Eastern Europe jokes. Really on point. 

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Sounds yummy. Will Google the recipe.

yeah rogelio’s Sexy getting ready was awesome. 

Hide contents

Well that’s it. Anna And Elsa were the worst possible name choice for twin girls. Baby even topped that. 

Yeah, Luisa and Rose both need to die ASAP. I’m fine with Anezka, she is hilarious is an awful and cringy way and I really enjoy the Eastern Europe jokes. Really on point. 

He has all the friends!

Spoiler

Poor person who has to carry that name their whole life.

Maybe Anezka would not be so evil and plotting if there were no Luisa and Rose. I would be find with that. But the whole mafia plotting and hotel ownership business is really boring and has been for at least two seasons.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

He has all the friends!

Hide contents

Poor person who has to carry that name their whole life.

Maybe Anezka would not be so evil and plotting if there were no Luisa and Rose. I would be find with that. But the whole mafia plotting and hotel ownership business is really boring and has been for at least two seasons.

Spoiler

Yeah, stuff needs to happen with the hotel. The hotel is the founding stone of Raf’s and Petra’s characters and Jane’s too I suppose, though it’s not like we ever see her doing any work there since early season 1. Now she just bitches about why Rafael and Petra want it back. 

Luisa and Rose need to go. That’s the most boring and pointless storyline of the whole series. 

So I went to the GP to give them this paper the new GP gave me, saying that I’m in his “care” now. And the assistant/nurse lady was so so nice. She didn’t tell me to go to hell and make me feel like I’m a waste of oxygen because I gave her a paper to deal with. I waited less than two minutes and she gave me my medical records in a big envelope and told me to take care and have good health. Wooooow. *.* one rarely has a positive experience with the health care system around here. 

And the old flat is being painted, so that’s great, but I still need to run to the tax bureau, and I also have to chase after the invoice of my bed (which now has a proper bedding with softy and fluffy duvet covers). 

On a different topic. My hair is so short :bawl: I had the ends chopped on Friday and wow, the guy was generous with the scissors. I want long hair :bawl: 

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, stuff needs to happen with the hotel. The hotel is the founding stone of Raf’s and Petra’s characters and Jane’s too I suppose, though it’s not like we ever see her doing any work there since early season 1. Now she just bitches about why Rafael and Petra want it back. 

Luisa and Rose need to go. That’s the most boring and pointless storyline of the whole series. 

So I went to the GP to give them this paper the new GP gave me, saying that I’m in his “care” now. And the assistant/nurse lady was so so nice. She didn’t tell me to go to hell and make me feel like I’m a waste of oxygen because I gave her a paper to deal with. I waited less than two minutes and she gave me my medical records in a big envelope and told me to take care and have good health. Wooooow. *.* one rarely has a positive experience with the health care system around here.

And the old flat is being painted, so that’s great, but I still need to run to the tax bureau, and I also have to chase after the invoice of my bed (which now has a proper bedding with softy and fluffy duvet covers). 

On a different topic. My hair is so short :bawl: I had the ends chopped on Friday and wow, the guy was generous with the scissors. I want long hair :bawl: 

The cynic in me says this is because you are one less patient for her to deal with :P 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The cynic in me says this is because you are one less patient for her to deal with :P 

it is certainly a possibility, but I don’t mind if her motivation is corrupted. :D I’m just glad she was nice for whatever reason. 

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That’s good, and yay for new duvet covers :D.

We had a scan today too, everything is good with baby Sith.

Urgh.

Spoiler

*feels like crap after a hair removal session*

*listens to Put Yourself First and feels as hypocritical as Valencia singing Women Gotta Stick Together*

#firstworldproblems

Don't mind me. Just ranting. Carry on with your regularly scheduled spam.

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Cooking with Bear

'Hmm that can't be nearly enough rice'

*puts more in*

*rice fluffs up*

'Holy shit!'

/Scene

Every time. I now have a bowl of rice almost as big as my head with a comically small amount of sauce to go with.

Put away half the rice and use it in a different dish tomorrow? Maybe mix in some steamed/sautéed vegetables to jazz it up a little? 

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Urgh.

Reveal hidden contents

*listens to Put Yourself First and feels as hypocritical as Valencia singing Women Gotta Stick Together*

#firstworldproblems

Spoiler

I thought you didn’t believe in hair removal? :D 

Spoiler

*zips mouth* 

Spoiler

The things we do for love...

Spoiler

I mean, for ourselves and our principles. :D 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

That’s good, and yay for new duvet covers :D.

We had a scan today too, everything is good with baby Sith.

Yaaay! :cheers: glad to here the baby sith is doing well. 

28 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Put away half the rice and use it in a different dish tomorrow? Maybe mix in some steamed/sautéed vegetables to jazz it up a little? 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

*zips mouth* 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Yaaay! :cheers: glad to here the baby sith is doing well. 

Thanks, I can’t wait for baby Sith to arrive now :D.

Also, I hate the delays waiting for a new iPhone, I gave in yesterday and ordered the X, but it won’t be delivered for weeks.

3 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Cooking with Bear

*puts more in*

*rice fluffs up*

'Holy shit!'

/Scene

Every time. I now have a bowl of rice almost as big as my head with a comically small amount of sauce to go with.

Maybe try cooking rice in bags. This is the easiest solution. And the rice won't stick to the bottom either.

But for now, what Rhae said. Maybe cook milk rice from the leftover later.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

*zips mouth* 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Spoiler

Pfffffft. Well, I believe in its existence. I also believe most of it is unnecessary, especially if we talk about institutionalised forms of it. At least for my life and lifestyle.

Spoiler

I am sure it it much easier to have these principles and act according to them too if one does not have characteristics that are atypical for their sex, though.

Spoiler

The things we do not to be Selyse Baratheon. :crying:

Spoiler

That is my least favourite song. :ack: Too graphic and so disturbing. Urgh. Nasty-ass patriarchal bullshit.

47 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Patience, patience. ;) Do you even have a name yet?

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

No No No! Never reheat rice.

ENDOSPORES! That way terrible foodsickness lies.

Either way I powered through like a champ and ate it all.

6 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Cooking with Bear

*puts more in*

*rice fluffs up*

'Holy shit!'

/Scene

This is me when cooking dried pasta. “I’ll just do enough for one meal” and five days later I am sick of the sight of pasta salads

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Urgh.

Hide contents

#firstworldproblems

:grouphug: 

Dont stress, life doesn’t make narrative sense.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Maybe try cooking rice in bags. This is the easiest solution. And the rice won't stick to the bottom either.

Reveal hidden contents

Pfffffft. Well, I believe in its existence. I also believe most of it is unnecessary, especially if we talk about institutionalised forms of it. At least for my life and lifestyle.

Reveal hidden contents

I am sure it it much easier to have these principles and act according to them too if one does not have characteristics that are atypical for their sex, though.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

That is my least favourite song. :ack: Too graphic and so disturbing. Urgh. Nasty-ass patriarchal bullshit.

Is milk rice the same as rice pudding? I would generally use different kinds of rice for those two dishes.

JOSH GROOOOBAAAAAAAN 

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

We have a few in mind, I still favour naming her after the dragon riding, dark sister wielding warrior queen though.

10 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

This is nonsense. I have eaten reheated rice so many times and have never been sick after it.

Also, it is completely impossible to be sick from overeating, right? :P

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:grouphug: 

Dont stress, life doesn’t make narrative sense.

I congratulate you on using this sentence in a conversation fittingly. I absolutely love the quote.

Is milk rice the same as rice pudding? I would generally use different kinds of rice for those two dishes.

What is rice pudding?

Milk rice is just rice cooked or reheated in milk. I know this plain combination from home, you can add sugar and/or cocoa powder before eating to sweeten it. However, we once cooked it with the supernatural entity and he said they do it differently: we also added cinnamon, apples and honey before cooking. It was delicious.

Same rice as for normal rice as side-dish, cooked in water.

Hide contents

JOSH GROOOOBAAAAAAAN 

Spoiler

EACH OF US THINKS WE'VE GOT THE STARRING ROLE

This is the first time I have heard of Josh Groban.

16 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Whaaaa’? Even reheating rice is lethal now? 

*tries to count the times she ate reheated rice...* no. I can’t. 

18 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Also, I hate the delays waiting for a new iPhone, I gave in yesterday and ordered the X, but it won’t be delivered for weeks.

X???? 8 plus is what I would order if I had the money or the need to upgrade my phone. My 7 is doing fine so far, fingers crossed it stays that way for another year. 

Spoiler

And I think X is just ugly. Where’s the main button? :bawl: I need my main button. 

17 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Not sure what we mean by institutionalized when it comes to hair removal. And certain characteristics of a sex are urban legends, namely that women are naturally hairless and velvety smooth everywhere. But the bottomline here, like almost everywhere else, is that everybody should do the exact amount of hair removal they want and are comfortable with. 

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

We have a few in mind, I still favour naming her after the dragon riding, dark sister wielding warrior queen though.

Or just Sidy. :P 

10 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Whaaaa’? Even reheating rice is lethal now? 

*tries to count the times she ate reheated rice...* no. I can’t.

It's not lethal, but the type pf bacteria that you get in rice form spores that are almost indestructible. So they can happily sit there while you cook them, and then when you put them in the fridge and they come into contact with water, you get a lot of toxin producing bacteria growing out. And cooking again, does nothing about the toxins.

You won't get sick everytime, of course not. But the one time you do, is enough to put you off for ever.

Archived