To Eat, Or Not To Eat, The Delicious Hate Chicken, That Is The Question

Mr. Chatywin et al.

On 1/2/2018 at 0:09 PM, aceluby said:

I feel lucky I've never experienced a chick-fil-a sandwich, because I'd probably crave them all the time.  As it stands, my political philosophy can win that small battle.  I have recently learned that Jimmy from Jimmy John's is a complete ass though, which saddened me since their mediocre sandwiches are a fast alternative to not cooking and also not eating like shit.  So while we've decreased our patronage, we've still eaten there a couple of times :(

The key to Chick-fil-a is to only eat it when you crave it.  I always crave it on Sunday.

When my brother hiked the Appalachian trail he said ChiK Fil A had the best freebies for condiments, he'd go load up on jams, jellies, sauces, and honey to add his trail kibble.  

I went to a friend's wedding in Orlando and the morning after the rehearsal dinner the groom had rented out a local JCC so everyone could play hungover basketball.  After a couple game I felt like death warmed over, when someone showed up with a half dozen bags of ChiK Fil A chicken biscuits.  I swear that devouring three in about five minutes saved my life.  

The only fast food I ever get is Chick Fil A once in blue moon and then Bojangles anytime I travel South.

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

When my brother hiked the Appalachian trail he said ChiK Fil A had the best freebies for condiments, he'd go load up on jams, jellies, sauces, and honey to add his trail kibble.  

Your brother had an affair with an Argentine reporter? And he needed condiments? Kinky.

1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

Lol I don't understand but I like how the typo or whatever worked out

It's a Mark Sanders Sanford reference.  When he was Governor of South Carolina he disappeared for a week.  His office claimed he was "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" while he was in Argentina with his mistress.  

23 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

It's a Mark Sanders reference.  When he was Governor of South Carolina he disappeared for a week.  His office claimed he was "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" while he was in Argentina with his mistress.  

No, it’s Mark Sanford. Know your South Carolina politicians, South Carolina resident.

:P

Somehow I've managed to never step foot in a Chick-fil-A.  Not sure I've even ever seen one.  Are they region specific?  

Also, if anyone has any damning insight into the political or social affairs of Chipotle….please just keep it to yourself.  :P

2 minutes ago, The Mance said:

Somehow I've managed to never step foot in a Chick-fil-A.  Not sure I've even ever seen one.  Are they region specific?  

Also, if anyone has any damning insight into the political or social affairs of Chipotle….please just keep it to yourself.  :P

It was originally a Southern chain, but I think within the last few years it's become pretty much national.  

Archived